Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
The book titles make the point! Weight of “culture” indeed! Very clever.

Thank you, all those books deserve to be read, and even practiced.. ;-)
I forgot to mention that the books have been modeled by mb109, a nice artist who used to be a member on Art of Darkness and Visions of Darkness

Lucky she hasn’t got all 5 volumes of “Art of Montycrusto “ -instant spine breaker.. :eek: :p

I have been searching for them on Amazon but they are "out of stock" :)

Defeated.
(First picture rendered this year)

View attachment 965908
That's a very powerful image - the composition of the bodies, the light catching gleaming sweat, the facial expression of the defeated woman and her smug, smoking conqueror. The boot on her hand on the right is a bit distracting, presumably another man's foot?

In the special prison meals are scarce and not very nutritious, so it's hard to survive with standard rations.
Entertaining the wardens it's the only option that inmates have to earn some indispensable food.
Wardens_and_prisoners.jpg

In the special prison meals are scarce and not very nutritious, so it's hard to survive with standard rations.
Entertaining the wardens it's the only option that inmates have to earn some indispensable food.
View attachment 967750
Not much use having a special women's prison if you can't have a bit of fun with the special women. Thanks MadBob.

These two images are partly inspired by one of the stories by @Praefectus Praetorio that I'm currently reading (and enjoying), "The nude nurse and the master of the whip".

There is no exact reference to specific scenes, but this is how I imagined @Eulalia involved in a quite unpleasant (for her) situation.

Comments are as usual much appreciated!

Number one: the long wait.

View attachment 861085
My major complaint with CF is that there is so much I can miss. I don't know how I overlooked this. Lovely picture!

PrPr's story "Nude Nurse . . ." is a classic, indeed, but this illustration makes a nice stand alone (no pun intended.) I just love simple yet stringent stress positions like this. The threatening background works wonderfully as well. If I were a poet, this would inspire me to alliteration.

I would have loved the next scene as well if we could have seen her stripped stark naked : panties, sandals, jewelry, piercings, hair barrettes--everything. Maybe stretched up a little tighter and then left for another few hours.

My major complaint with CF is that there is so much I can miss. I don't know how I overlooked this. Lovely picture!

PrPr's story "Nude Nurse . . ." is a classic, indeed, but this illustration makes a nice stand alone (no pun intended.) I just love simple yet stringent stress positions like this. The threatening background works wonderfully as well. If I were a poet, this would inspire me to alliteration.

I would have loved the next scene as well if we could have seen her stripped stark naked : panties, sandals, jewelry, piercings, hair barrettes--everything. Maybe stretched up a little tighter and then left for another few hours.

Well, I'm really glad you liked the pics!
And I agree, CF is an authentic goldmine, (I'm not talking about my humble efforts, of course), I keep discovering stuff that I like and that I didn't know about.

Back
Top Bottom