Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Defeated.
(First picture rendered this year)

View attachment 965908

So much goodness here! Great attention to detail (eg smoke from the cigarette; the tattoo, dirt, and healed cuts on the woman). Great sweat sheen. Great pose -- the arm bend and eye gouge, the workmanlike way he's just shoving it into her from behind. I love the miscellaneous boot stepping on and pinning the woman's hand; I bet its owner has a great big smile on his face. And the eye and mouth position of the woman are perfect: rage and humiliation all at the same time.

What are the bullets showing us? They're cool, but I'm not sure I get it.

In the special prison meals are scarce and not very nutritious, so it's hard to survive with standard rations.
Entertaining the wardens it's the only option that inmates have to earn some indispensable food.
View attachment 967750

I like the intent -- the guards having some fun with the prisoners. But with just three men and four women, I worry it would be very easy for one of the women to grab the gun on the bunk and mow the guards down. Unless it's a trick and the guards are just waiting for one of the women to try it?

I particularly like the very pale prisoner in the back-right corner who's holding her abdomen. It makes me wonder what the guard put into her to cause her such distress, and if it's still there inside her....

It's a war crime in action! That is, it's a crime that we don't get to see more of what the soldiers did with these three prisoners before executing them. I'm surprised there isn't a bit more pooled blood for the one on the left that's already been shot (I think). But great expressions on the remaining two!

Love it. Her expression of disbelief is wonderful. The folding of the skin above her ass is a nice touch; good verisimilitude. She definitely needs weights dangling from her nipples, though -- perhaps more books? -- just to really drive the point home.

This is a cool idea, your mind is more wicked than mine!

So much goodness here! Great attention to detail (eg smoke from the cigarette; the tattoo, dirt, and healed cuts on the woman). Great sweat sheen. Great pose -- the arm bend and eye gouge, the workmanlike way he's just shoving it into her from behind. I love the miscellaneous boot stepping on and pinning the woman's hand; I bet its owner has a great big smile on his face. And the eye and mouth position of the woman are perfect: rage and humiliation all at the same time.

What are the bullets showing us? They're cool, but I'm not sure I get it.

No particular reason, just nice and fitting props :)

I like the intent -- the guards having some fun with the prisoners. But with just three men and four women, I worry it would be very easy for one of the women to grab the gun on the bunk and mow the guards down. Unless it's a trick and the guards are just waiting for one of the women to try it?

I particularly like the very pale prisoner in the back-right corner who's holding her abdomen. It makes me wonder what the guard put into her to cause her such distress, and if it's still there inside her....

You're right, I'll tell the boys to be more cautious from now on!

It's a war crime in action! That is, it's a crime that we don't get to see more of what the soldiers did with these three prisoners before executing them. I'm surprised there isn't a bit more pooled blood for the one on the left that's already been shot (I think). But great expressions on the remaining two!

Thank you!

Can't dislike a sweaty vic .. simply impossible.

Me too, me too!

Any chance you can do rambo 2 electro scene? Only this time it's a female

Nice suggestion, I'll put it on my (big) todo list!

Back
Top Bottom