Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
WOW this is good.......tell us what the did to her and what is the handsaw and chainsaw for....great series...love it.

Thank you, I suspect that soon they will have to get rid of a corpse, it could explain the presence of a chainsaw. Also, after seeing Scarface, I tend to associate it with torture..

Just discovered your stuff, very brutal.

I like.

Thank you!

Madbob, all your pictures are just great! Thank you so much for posting them. Are there more of them at Renderotica or elsewhere?
I like the stories of electrotorture that Cortez writes. I guess you must have read them. Do you have any plans on illustrating similar scenes? The way he uses electrified needles in the vics clit is for instance a favorite of mine...
And thanks for letting the vics keep their bushes! Shaved is a turnoff for me.

Madbob, all your pictures are just great! Thank you so much for posting them. Are there more of them at Renderotica or elsewhere?
I like the stories of electrotorture that Cortez writes. I guess you must have read them. Do you have any plans on illustrating similar scenes? The way he uses electrified needles in the vics clit is for instance a favorite of mine...
And thanks for letting the vics keep their bushes! Shaved is a turnoff for me.

Thank you John. I don't post at Renderotica, my older stuff was published at the now defunct Art of Darkness. It's now sleeping inside my backup drives, maybe one day I'll have the patience and time to recover the pics.
Yes, I have read and appreciated a few of those stories, but strangely they haven't given me ideas. After years I still don't know how my "inspiration" works, LOL.

More racks, please...

Thanks Linda, I'll see what I can do :)

Back
Top Bottom