Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
itstime03.jpg
It’s kind of a simple thing.. but I notice how the slight slant adds uncertainty to the scene and diagonals to the composition, the perspective makes the captive look small, and the lighting helps to dramatise the contrast between her pale form and the dark mass of her captor in the foreground. I don’t know how much of this is planned, but all of it is appreciated!

It’s kind of a simple thing.. but I notice how the slight slant adds uncertainty to the scene and diagonals to the composition, the perspective makes the captive look small, and the lighting helps to dramatise the contrast between her pale form and the dark mass of her captor in the foreground. I don’t know how much of this is planned, but all of it is appreciated!

I have learned to use tilted cameras and diagonals from my mentor Arcas. I have added contrast and perspective to my bag of tricks with experience. Unfortunately, light isn't aeasy to control in 3D like it is in traditional art.

Suffer well.
(I have rendered this image to test a few old props that I have retextured and a V4-G8F pose converter that works pretty nicely.)

View attachment 1113203
May be a test, but it's also a masterpiece to me. It's like getting a favorite image before you even ask for it.
Beautiful work, and thank you for sharing it.

I too like this series (inspired by Mobius). I find myself identifying very much with the victim.

Thank you. From a psychoanalitical point of view, it's very likely that we all, (and with we I mean people who like to indulge freely and without any sense of guilt in this kind of fantasies) tend to identify with every character in the stories, even if it happens mostly out of our conscient mind's control.
Doing it intentionally can be an interesting - and productive - exercise.

Back
Top Bottom