Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lovely done, JDR!

Thank you! This is actually an old scene that I reworked completely because I wasn't happy with the lighting and some surfaces. Notably, with some modifications to the materials and a few new lights, my new card rendered it in about 10 minutes.

Thank you! This is actually an old scene that I reworked completely because I wasn't happy with the lighting and some surfaces. Notably, with some modifications to the materials and a few new lights, my new card rendered it in about 10 minutes.

Time's relative on rendering ... DAZ has a bad habit of hobbling CPU multi-core renders to promote their Nvidia based solution, which kind of sucks if you like choices. And you're also limited by the RAM on the card, a reason I've decided some time ago to stick with Poser, as I like large settings, with dozens of characters, large textures that would likely exceed even 32 GB. I did a few try-outs using CUDA Nvidia vs. 12 cores CPU and frankly the second one is at least twice as fast and unlimited in the memory usage for the scene. Yeah, computer tends to slow down when adding figures after figures but you never experience a hard limit. The downside of course, Poser has a much more limited selection of items for sale.

Time's relative on rendering ... DAZ has a bad habit of hobbling CPU multi-core renders to promote their Nvidia based solution, which kind of sucks if you like choices. And you're also limited by the RAM on the card, a reason I've decided some time ago to stick with Poser, as I like large settings, with dozens of characters, large textures that would likely exceed even 32 GB. I did a few try-outs using CUDA Nvidia vs. 12 cores CPU and frankly the second one is at least twice as fast and unlimited in the memory usage for the scene. Yeah, computer tends to slow down when adding figures after figures but you never experience a hard limit. The downside of course, Poser has a much more limited selection of items for sale.

Well, the most important things are being satisfied with end result of one's work and being comfortable with the software. Your style is original and your images tell stories in a way that I like.

Thank you. From a psychoanalitical point of view, it's very likely that we all, (and with we I mean people who like to indulge freely and without any sense of guilt in this kind of fantasies) tend to identify with every character in the stories, even if it happens mostly out of our conscient mind's control.
Doing it intentionally can be an interesting - and productive - exercise.
Mmmm, I’m with @Barbaria1 on this, I tend to identify with the victim, and gender is irrelevant. This seems logical given my kink preferences.

Back
Top Bottom