White flesh
Blonde hair
Eye color ???
Body looks in a very healthy shape
Facial expressions so accurate it practically is telling what she is thinking
Check the titanium edges for drops of a thick highly viscous fluid
If found put that in her nose

Poor little rats, what did they do wrong? :eek:
..what a difference from 2011, especially noticeable in the figures and poses!

Thank you! I have always "hated" that first attempt because I liked the idea it was based on, but the posing and other details weren't that great.
First published on AoD, BTW.

Perfectly packaged, damage during transport is excluded. I like the pictures very much, thank you for publishing them again.

Thanks! I really hope she likes furry animals, though. They will keep her company for a while and I'm afraid to say that they haven't been fed..

Magnificent image. Her facial expression couldn't be any better imo. Thank you for sharing.

The new one is definitely a big improvement. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you! Redoing old images is good, useful (and fun) exercise, I have to do it more often.

The tech and your skills have certainly grown! Great new image and peril — rustle, rustle; tickle, tickle; nibble, nibble….

Haha, thanks. I was sure that this image would have awaken your interest..

Rats will not let her become bored

Awesome way for transportation of girls

I love the human form shape angles for which this box got designed

She has long thick black hair

The props in the cell
Like dildo with 2 ends so that it blocks both her holes , the Injection

I have to credit PD for inventing the foam box and Davo for modeling it for DAZ.

I have decided to redo an old image from 2011, "Packaging".

What do you think?

View attachment 1154234View attachment 1154235

I have only discovered the rats at the second look and my heart has begun to beat very fast with excitement:icon12:
The idea that this is my fate... as I see the well-built, attractive men with a smile on their face and hard cocks pack the rats to me in the box
how it suddenly gets dark at the moment when they close the cover of the box so that the rats can't escape...
I close my eyes and press my legs together as tight as I can to protect what is possible! I feel the claws of the rats on my skin... I know the rats are panicking just like me....
John Delves Richardson these are incredible images that conjure up 1000 fantasies in my head

Back
Top Bottom