Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’ll only talk if and when Eugene leaves the room. That guy is creepy. And I’m not so sure I like the guy above my head either!
But Eugene is such a skillful guy, every MAster appreciates his skill and there hasn’t been a single posthumous complaint about him from the condemned so he’s clearly doing a good job.

Of course, if any condemned would complain post-death, it’d be Barb…

Careful with that knob, Eugene.
I recognise the quote (with “axe” instead of “knob”), but I can’t remember where from.
Careful_with that_knob_Eugene.jpg
Honestly Bob, this is OUTSTANDING. I keep thinking “This is MadBob’s best work”, and then you post another, and I think “No, THIS…” :doh:

Outstanding !!!!!
Great as always, John ! Thank you very much again !!!

Thank you for the inspiration..

We only want Ms. Moore to answer a few simple questions.

Simple questions, hard answers

Beautifully done. I love the sweat and dirt that shows she's been suffering for a long time. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you much!

I’ll only talk if and when Eugene leaves the room. That guy is creepy. And I’m not so sure I like the guy above my head either!

Ehm.. I hate to say it, but you are supposed to be unconscious, and conswquently silent. Or are you faking it?
Of course, you are. Eug, raise the voltage.

I recognise the quote (with “axe” instead of “knob”), but I can’t remember where from.

Honestly Bob, this is OUTSTANDING. I keep thinking “This is MadBob’s best work”, and then you post another, and I think “No, THIS…” :doh:

Hey, thank you! (I'm quite flattered)

Now now, that's no way to talk about one of the greatest bands the world has ever known haha :D

I have never liked them as much as most people do. It must be because I had a friend - many years ago - who owned some very high end HiFi. I was more than happy to spend time listening to music together but not particularly enthusiast when she wanted me to appreciate - for example - that the jet was coming from behind at left and going forward to the right (or something along those lines).

Again, MadBob gives a composition master class. Note how the choice of a high viewpoint allows diagonals to enter the composition, virtually eliminating horizontals and making the composition more dynamic. Also it draws attention to the shadows, adding drama and menace. Finally it gives us, the viewers, an almost godlike perspective, above the action and set apart from it.. yet with an all-seeing eye from which nothing is hidden.

I think I'm beginning to understand why it's so difficult to find good torturers to work with Barb. Nobody likes that kind of on the job criticism and negativity. :loco:

Again, MadBob gives a composition master class. Note how the choice of a high viewpoint allows diagonals to enter the composition, virtually eliminating horizontals and making the composition more dynamic. Also it draws attention to the shadows, adding drama and menace. Finally it gives us, the viewers, an almost godlike perspective, above the action and set apart from it.. yet with an all-seeing eye from which nothing is hidden.
I agree with everything you said.... I think. :confused::D

Yes indeed, JDR, a masterpiece of erotic terror. Thank you for sharing.

I mean can I just steal this and say likewise? @montycrusto puts into precise educated words what many of us are thinking, @John Delves Richardson , is producing exquisite erotica and I’d like to thank him. I’d say it like Monty if I could, but he’s a fancy artist like you, I’m a mere mortal observer!

I think I'm beginning to understand why it's so difficult to find good torturers to work with Barb. Nobody likes that kind of on the job criticism and negativity. :loco:
That's what the ball gag is for :D

Because hope springs eternal I guess :rolleyes:

LOL!

You can't see me but I'm blushing, my friend!

I agree with everything you said.... I think. :confused::D

Yes indeed, JDR, a masterpiece of erotic terror. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you!

I mean can I just steal this and say likewise? @montycrusto puts into precise educated words what many of us are thinking, @John Delves Richardson , is producing exquisite erotica and I’d like to thank him. I’d say it like Monty if I could, but he’s a fancy artist like you, I’m a mere mortal observer!

And I'm really pleased you liked it, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom