Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sleepless night.

Every once in a while, a jailer came in to add coal to the brazier and, if necessary, heat up the steel bar with a blowtorch, just to keep it at an excruciatingly painful temperature.
Also, they didn't forget to stroke Kathy's clit a couple of times.

Sleepless_night.jpg

Sleepless night.

Every once in a while, a jailer came in to add coal to the brazier and, if necessary, heat up the steel bar with a blowtorch, just to keep it at an excruciatingly painful temperature.
Also, they didn't forget to stroke Kathy's clit a couple of times.

View attachment 870692
Doesn't look good for Kathy, there is a bat (not of the winged species) leaning against the wall behind her. . .

Doesn't look good for Kathy, there is a bat (not of the winged species) leaning against the wall behind her. . .

The question is: how will they use the bat on her? (a) Beat her with it, just hard enough to severely bruise her all over, (b) shatter her bones, (c) fuck her with it (in all 3 of her holes, using both ends) or (d) all of the above. I definitely choose d (c, then a, then back to c, then b, then back to c again). Any other ideas for how it could be used?

I just noticed the axe on the floor too. Ooh, I'd have fun with that too! :devil:

Great work, Madbob.

The question is: how will they use the bat on her? (a) Beat her with it, just hard enough to severely bruise her all over, (b) shatter her bones, (c) fuck her with it (in all 3 of her holes, using both ends) or (d) all of the above. I definitely choose d (c, then a, then back to c, then b, then back to c again). Any other ideas for how it could be used?

I just noticed the axe on the floor too. Ooh, I'd have fun with that too! :devil:

Great work, Madbob.
Damn, missed the axe.

Great work, Madbob.

Thank you! As every seasoned interrogator knows, every subject has his specific weak spots, so it's always a good idea to have several different tools at hand. :)

I have reworked a picture published last year, adding a new character and new details. We see professional interrogators at work and someone who only does it for personal pleasure, but with great efficiency.

The title is slightly different, too: "Busy night at the Agency."

Busy_night_at_the_Agency.jpg

Wow- I do love your work- gorgeous! And you are right: If you love your work, you will do it the best!

Back
Top Bottom