Makar Memorial.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I never had the funds available to join Makar's group, all images I have are from preview and freebie promotions, but more and more as time passes I regret not having been able to travel to Moscow to meet Makar, and even though I am a pre-op M_F Transsexual now of 73'years age, who knows. My motto always has been..."MASTER/MISTRESS...I am girl enough for it..."
RIP MAKAR...and the Scots_Irish in me echoes all wishes oh the Old Blessing.

I never had the funds available to join Makar's group, all images I have are from preview and freebie promotions, but more and more as time passes I regret not having been able to travel to Moscow to meet Makar, and even though I am a pre-op M_F Transsexual now of 73'years age, who knows. My motto always has been..."MASTER/MISTRESS...I am girl enough for it..."
TI Eliulia

It's Makar's birthday - 17 February 2018.
He would have been 50 today.

sad_by_makar013.jpg

Makar was an accomplished photographer of the erotic nude, and in the absence of his favourite female subjects, he took a number of self-portraits, which fortunately, are preserved in his DeviantArt gallery - https://makar013.deviantart.com/

The gallery includes a variety of themes, including landscapes, music, political commentary and artistic nudes. His passion for monochrome and sepiatone is evident, together with selective colour highlighting. The pictures present us with a celebration of the human condition within the natural environment - occasionally challenging it (e.g. nudes with fire extinguishers.) He recorded his travels and when he was not busy taking pictures, he might make time to play the guitar - or even try to combine both of these interests.

mm1 aria_for_the_wheelbarrow_by_makar013.jpgmm2 one_missed_call_by_makar013.jpgmm3 firefighter_by_makar013.jpgmm4 firefighter__s_nightmare_by_makar013.jpg

mm5 who_is_mr_putin__by_makar013-d34o08t.jpg

mm6 december_14th_by_makar013 Crete 2007.jpgmm7 jurmala__november__sea__by_makar013.jpgmm8 low_season_in_jurmala_by_makar013.jpg
The first of the landscapes shown above was taken on 14 December 2007 in Crete, which Makar loved to visit, and where he had a holiday home. I was intrigued by the idea of creating a crux manipulation, composed entirely of Makar sources, including the background. The result is this 50th birthday tribute, in which Alice personifies L'Esprit de Makar.
Esprit de Makar 2.jpg

esprit_de_makar_2_by_bobnearled-dc3e7ny.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously, it is as a master crux photographer that Makar is best remembered on Cruxforums, where he was a founder member. Together with his friend ImageMaker, he established Cruxdreams, which IM continues to direct to this day. From his early experimental work in a makeshift studio, Makar put his models through demanding performances, often taking them outdoors to experience their ordeal, fully exposed in the natural environment.

Like many artists, some of his best results came from the application of talent and skill, and others were serendipitous accidents, but he seemed to know what he was looking for in a photo session, and appreciated the models who could provide it. His pictures can be found all over our site, together with the countless photo manipulations which they have inspired. Of the Cruxdreams models, following a single session in 2007, Alice has probably appeared in more manips than any other crux star.

contemplation_of_crucifixion_by_makar013.jpg

Makar valued his candid, 'behind the scenes' pictures, and when asked on Crux Foundation what Alice looked like with clothes on, proudly produced his solitary example of precisely the subject requested (above.)

This recent manipulation (below) depicts Alice on location during the filming of the virtual movie 'Barbarossanova'. Whilst most of her modelling was done for the major studios, it is not as Rylsky's Alice or Rigin's Olga that she is popularly known among crux fans, but as Makar's Alice.

Makar's Alice ak1a.jpg
makar_s_alice_ak1a_by_bobnearled-dc3e403.jpg

Makar's pictures celebrate the erotic nude in the crux genre, and we have much to thank him for within that genre.
Thank you for joining me in this little celebration for the man who loved to photograph women. :)

Alice in Berlin 4a.jpg

alice_in_berlin_4a_by_bobnearled-dc3e5st.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Makar's birthday - 17 February 2018.
He would have been 50 today.

sad_by_makar013.jpg

Makar was an accomplished photographer of the erotic nude, and in the absence of his favourite female subjects, he took a number of self-portraits, which fortunately, are preserved in his DeviantArt gallery - https://makar013.deviantart.com/

The gallery includes a variety of themes, including landscapes, music, political commentary and artistic nudes. His passion for monochrome and sepiatone is evident, together with selective colour highlighting. The pictures present us with a celebration of the human condition within the natural environment - occasionally challenging it (e.g. nudes with fire extinguishers.) He recorded his travels and when he was not busy taking pictures, he might make time to play the guitar - or even try to combine both of these interests.

The first of the landscapes shown above was taken on 14 December 2007 in Crete, which Makar loved to visit, and where he had a holiday home. I was intrigued by the idea of creating a crux manipulation, composed entirely of Makar sources, including the background. The result is this 50th birthday tribute, in which Alice personifies L'Esprit de Makar.

esprit_de_makar_2_by_bobnearled-dc3e7ny.jpg
Another line cannot be typed without saluting Makar and Image Maker...

To friends never known...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom