MALE CRUCIFIED BY FEMALES

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, ‘winner’ is just a momentary perception, a self-declared status (at best confirmed by pumpjacks and others who hope a part of the power will trickle down on themselves, and satisfy their narcissist self-esteem), and being in power does not automatically make one a winner, definitely not if one needs terror to stay in power. Because what makes the winner, is the one who has achieved a position of being exempt to use intrigue or force to maintain his position in power. Yet, all rulers, even absolutist dictators, even the gods Zeus or Jupiter, still have this problem.

That is an incredibly 20th-21st Century liberal western view which I suspect will be discredited in the long view of history but it does raise an interesting philosophical point.

How a point of view or a conclusion can change based on PREVALING individual or cultural concepts (emotion) v facts.

To keep it in the context of our website in the Roman Empire slavery and public executions were not only facts that they happened but were morally supported by 'the truth' of the political situation and morals of the times. Today we accept that these things happened in Rome but 'the truth' has become that they were morally reprehensible.

The Mongols ruled the world's largest empire for several centuries thru the use of military force and terror (and some people claim the Roman Empire did the same). I'm fairly sure that they thought of themselves as "winners" and I'm fairly sure the vast majority of the subject people decided to accept the fact that the Mongols were in charge and we had better do as we are told.

Centuries of time, and the acceptance of the facts by literally millions of people, is hardly "a momentary perception" or "a self-declared status".

kisses

willowfall

That is an incredibly 20th-21st Century liberal western view which I suspect will be discredited in the long view of history
To be exactly, it started on July 4th 1776. ;)

From Antiquity, all these kings and empire rulers, no matter how mighty they were perceived, better took shelter behind a divine mandate, as a life insurance against usurpers.

As a woman I don't find men being crucified erotic. In fact I find it a complete turn off. It is a little complicated (I'll explain below) but I actually find a crucified male pathetic. Why, because he was weak and dominated.

For me that isn't a turn on.

Biologically speaking males are the physically dominant gender. They are larger (on average) and stronger than we are.

Every wonder why the best looking guy in the room gets the female attention, or the wealthiest or the most powerful?

Biology.

My biology tells me to seek out a man who would be a good provider (wealthy), protector (strong) or attractive to breed with (and NO I don't want children but that is what my biology tells me) to protect me and my offspring. Those traits would all provide a leg up for my offspring.

A man who has been defeated by his enemies (worst of all a WEAKER woman) captured and publically humiliated does nothing for me.

And why, if I find the weak male pathetic, would I perform a submissive act on him, suck his cock?

The strong males who have dominated him may force me to be submissive to him to further my humiliation at their hands.

But of him. He is weak and pathetic and deserves to be removed.

There might be some small interest in humiliatng a weak male (to indirectly get back at the strong males who dominate me). But quite honestly once you're up there, I'd cut your useless cosk off not suck on it.

Just a girl's prespective.

And what was that noise? The crash of many submissive male fantasies was it?

Of course other girls will have different perspective.

Kisses

willowfall
In a lot of species in nature, the female is larger and dominant. We all know how cruel a female can be when she wants to be.

Joke's on you! ;) As a mostly submissive male, I find this kind of talk from a woman extremely erotic! Being crucified in front of a woman who not only says but actually believes this kind of stuff would be almost a spiritual experience, I believe!
The topic was males crucified by females. Not only crucified in front of women, but by women. You know how cruel and vicious the female of some species can be.

"In a lot of species" isn't really an argument. Humans are humans after all. However, the cruelty of the human female towards a weak male specimen of the human kind can and should be brutal.
Yes. Im agree. And a Very refined cruelty, applied with more intelligence and sadism, and they can enjoy watching us suffer and dying slowly

Regarding animal cruelty Im thinking about praying mantis female that eats her male after copulate, in an act of cannibalism. Interesting

Always room for one more.
...but Bobbie Bound was crucified on the hill of death alone. Vacant crosses surround her but left empty so attention is no distracted from her execution. Elders in the crowd agree she deserves this hellish death while younger men in the crowd marvel at how good she looks after a day nailed to the cross.

The women of the crowd are pleased she hangs nailed and displayed on the cross. How many men did she satisfy with her body? Of course, it is just an ornament decorating the cross that is slowly killing her. There is justice being given to the wench as she twists in the pain she had never felt before!

As a woman I don't find men being crucified erotic. In fact I find it a complete turn off. It is a little complicated (I'll explain below) but I actually find a crucified male pathetic. Why, because he was weak and dominated.

For me that isn't a turn on.

Biologically speaking males are the physically dominant gender. They are larger (on average) and stronger than we are.

Every wonder why the best looking guy in the room gets the female attention, or the wealthiest or the most powerful?

Biology.

My biology tells me to seek out a man who would be a good provider (wealthy), protector (strong) or attractive to breed with (and NO I don't want children but that is what my biology tells me) to protect me and my offspring. Those traits would all provide a leg up for my offspring.

A man who has been defeated by his enemies (worst of all a WEAKER woman) captured and publically humiliated does nothing for me.

And why, if I find the weak male pathetic, would I perform a submissive act on him, suck his cock?

The strong males who have dominated him may force me to be submissive to him to further my humiliation at their hands.

But of him. He is weak and pathetic and deserves to be removed.

There might be some small interest in humiliatng a weak male (to indirectly get back at the strong males who dominate me). But quite honestly once you're up there, I'd cut your useless cosk off not suck on it.

Just a girl's prespective.

And what was that noise? The crash of many submissive male fantasies was it?

Of course other girls will have different perspective.

Kisses

willowfall

There is an artist known as Diego or Zero Galvan who does extreme female domination scenes. Reading your post remind me his art. The amazons in his art, deeply disdain weaker males... And as you suggest, they usually cut their penis, clearly as a symbol of dominion over them...

He is a strong influence for my art as well...

Here a few examples... some of them crucified...

amazons1.jpgamazons3 (1).jpgamazons2.jpg

There is an artist known as Diego or Zero Galvan who does extreme female domination scenes. Reading your post remind me his art. The amazons in his art, deeply disdain weaker males... And as you suggest, they usually cut their penis, clearly as a symbol of dominion over them...

He is a strong influence for my art as well...

Here a few examples... some of them crucified...

View attachment 1305698View attachment 1305703View attachment 1305704
I like this pics. Do you have more?. Where can you find them?. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom