Male Crucifixion To Castrate Or Not?

When and would you castrate a male you were crucifying?

• Castrate limp before being hung upon cross

• Castrate with erection after orgasm before cross

• Castrate when upon the cross (flacid)

• Castrate when upon the cross after forced orgasm

• Do not castrate the victim.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I would think castration by a woman in front of an audience would be not only painful, but so humiliating. I don't think of myself as a sadist but I can picture my ex husband up on a cross and me with a dull knife in one hand and his pride and joy in the other.
OMG.. Cynthia( NOT) the innocent... You had created a mind blowing scenario. Being a Flirt male. I can add a few spices. I would fantasize my self after being caught by my wife while I was having sex with my FB. I would be sentenced to be castrated by both ladies my wife and my FB because I cheated both. The cops, the lawyers, the judge and the hang woman all were women. I would either be hanged naked in public or let me live without my manhood so I can't cheat any women in future. I would be let alive 24/7 handcuffed on back and totally nude so women in the city would see and recognize me as a castrated individual. A ball gag would be a Kool addition.... Comments please

i heard in tv program document history about vietnam war when viet cong soldiers catch american us navy soldier who was sniper they tied behnd hes hands later cut of hes bird and take him to hes mouth and later kill with bayonet stab in hearth or shot in hearth from close and leave the body to other americans soldier saw him when they will be passed there and get scared run away from battle and make in pants, and heard also viet cong soldiers make this too beacouse they believe when soldier is sniper and shoot from behind the trees and cover they believe he is coward, i heard somwhere japanese soldiers make same in 2nd war but i think its not truth

and on this anime called Cross Ange they show on start episodes when this girl Ange who was princess later become slave beacouse she cant not use magic and ppl know that, and she must fight with dragons for save ppl world other older bad girl castrate her omg

and on this anime called Cross Ange they show on start episodes when this girl Ange who was princess later become slave beacouse she cant not use magic and ppl know that, and she must fight with dragons for save ppl world other older bad girl castrate her omg
I met a beautiful princess who had a beautiful cat!

Her godmother, a fairy, for her birthday, turned this cat into a prince charming.
The princess was madly happy but, in the evening in bed, had to disillusion!
Why have castrated the cat !!!

mine cats not castrated and they can sing like wolfes beacouse of that maybe u found somewhere in internet when one cat dont like other cat can sing to him youuuuuhouuuuuuuuuhouuuuuuuuuuuuu

when they sit one time on taras and mine biggest grey cat not fat but is tall and have 10kilograms beacouse is mixed with other animal cat i think and make first time to other grey mine cat ''youuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhouuuuuuuuuhouuuuuuuuuuu'' i was very very scared beacouse i and mama think wolf come under our house, and we never know that cats can make sounds like wolfes this 'youuuuuuuuuuuhouuuuuuuuhouuuuuuuuuuu'

I would either be hanged naked in public or let me live without my manhood so I can't cheat any women in future. I would be let alive 24/7 handcuffed on back and totally nude so women in the city would see and recognize me as a castrated individual. A ball gag would be a Kool addition.... Comments please

SamFellow:
I have nearly the same exact scenario you have as part of my fantasies. But it's always in a medieval scenario, and not your unconstitutional dystopia you have made for yourself. Certainly, each of ours has the same equality. In my case, the cross is not how I die, but how I am displayed before everyone who knows me and who I will have to be around afterward. It's usually some medieval duke who hates me an my wife, and punishes me by having me completely cut off of my manhood and balls, in front of everyone I know and in front of my wife, who has been stripped naked herself, and is being groped and licked while I am bound or nailed, and am about to be emasculated for life. Sometimes the scenario is me and my wife forced to have sex, so before I am lost forever as being a man, those who know us get to see us totally nude and learn how we both climax during sex. Then after my balls are drained my nutts are castrated and a while later my penis is severed from my body and I am displayed for the rest of the day. Sometimes my wife is debreasted. Often the dutchess castrates me and the duke debreasts my wife. Bit Sam, it's good to read others are turned on by this sort of thing.

I’m not an historian, but as a tourist I’ve visited several medieval dungeons in Germany and the Netherlands. As far as I know it happened quit often in the middle-ages that women were genitally tortured (think of the use of a wooden horse), but NOT the genitals of the men. In modern times however, electricity is often used to torture a man’s genitals.
I suppose that:
- Because torturers are always men, they possibly don’t like to touch the penis of another man, but don’t have a problem to touch the genitals of a woman, of course. They might even enjoy to do so!
- However, when electricity is used, the torturer uses clamps, electrodes or other sort of devices. So there’s no need to have physical contact with the penis of the other man. To torture a man this way allows a form of ‘distance’ between the torturer and the male victim.
Now about castration in public as part of the punishment: I suppose that most executioners will dislike the idea to castrate their victim and male spectators might dislike to watch it from psychologically viewpoint as ‘to near to themselves’, except perhaps when it happens to a rapist. But I suppose that women will have less problems to watch it happen, or are even willing to do so as a volunteer! That’s my opinion.
Abraham.

SamFellow:
I have nearly the same exact scenario you have as part of my fantasies. But it's always in a medieval scenario, and not your unconstitutional dystopia you have made for yourself. Certainly, each of ours has the same equality. In my case, the cross is not how I die, but how I am displayed before everyone who knows me and who I will have to be around afterward. It's usually some medieval duke who hates me an my wife, and punishes me by having me completely cut off of my manhood and balls, in front of everyone I know and in front of my wife, who has been stripped naked herself, and is being groped and licked while I am bound or nailed, and am about to be emasculated for life. Sometimes the scenario is me and my wife forced to have sex, so before I am lost forever as being a man, those who know us get to see us totally nude and learn how we both climax during sex. Then after my balls are drained my nutts are castrated and a while later my penis is severed from my body and I am displayed for the rest of the day. Sometimes my wife is debreasted. Often the dutchess castrates me and the duke debreasts my wife. Bit Sam, it's good to read others are turned on by this sort of thing.
Very nice description especially being molested by opposite sex is pretty Kool. I would love to see my wife being stripped naked in public tied n gagged very strictly then used and abused by a group of men. They would fondle her boobs squeezing her nipples fingering her cunt n ass and fucking her 4 holes.. They would hang her on a noose and chop off her boobs her butts and slit her pussy n asshole. I thing it would be a whole day fun for everyone. Then I would be treated by a group of women. I would be tied up naked n noosed they would play with my dick n balls. Squeezing n twisting them kicking my balls. Fucking my ass with STRAPON and get fucked by my Dick. They would then tie up my dick n balls hang me upside down ten hand weights with my balls before finally castrating me...

Very nice description especially being molested by opposite sex is pretty Kool. I would love to see my wife being stripped naked in public tied n gagged very strictly then used and abused by a group of men. They would fondle her boobs squeezing her nipples fingering her cunt n ass and fucking her 4 holes.. They would hang her on a noose and chop off her boobs her butts and slit her pussy n asshole. I thing it would be a whole day fun for everyone. Then I would be treated by a group of women. I would be tied up naked n noosed they would play with my dick n balls. Squeezing n twisting them kicking my balls. Fucking my ass with STRAPON and get fucked by my Dick. They would then tie up my dick n balls hang me upside down ten hand weights with my balls before finally castrating me...

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 385
This is a nice idea for wives moms sisters living in high rise apartment buildings. If u r living with a Cheating/Bastard husband or son or brother u can tie his hands in balcony and attach heavy weights with his balls and throw his naked body for public display

I’m not an historian, but as a tourist I’ve visited several medieval dungeons in Germany and the Netherlands. As far as I know it happened quit often in the middle-ages that women were genitally tortured (think of the use of a wooden horse), but NOT the genitals of the men. In modern times however, electricity is often used to torture a man’s genitals.
I suppose that:
- Because torturers are always men, they possibly don’t like to touch the penis of another man, but don’t have a problem to touch the genitals of a woman, of course. They might even enjoy to do so!
- However, when electricity is used, the torturer uses clamps, electrodes or other sort of devices. So there’s no need to have physical contact with the penis of the other man. To torture a man this way allows a form of ‘distance’ between the torturer and the male victim.
Now about castration in public as part of the punishment: I suppose that most executioners will dislike the idea to castrate their victim and male spectators might dislike to watch it from psychologically viewpoint as ‘to near to themselves’, except perhaps when it happens to a rapist. But I suppose that women will have less problems to watch it happen, or are even willing to do so as a volunteer! That’s my opinion.
Abraham.
Agreed dear.. Men usually avoid touching men rather enjoy playing and torturing women bodies

I do know when we castrate the male victims in SL they get pretty upset. Their fantasy is that a woman wants to see them hanging there with an erection and the woman is getting all hot and bothered by it.

I can't speak for every woman but most of the girls I know don't find a guy on the cross with an erection a turn on.

kisses

willowfall
How you managed to ask different women about this?? "Did you conduct a survey?

I do know when we castrate the male victims in SL they get pretty upset. Their fantasy is that a woman wants to see them hanging there with an erection and the woman is getting all hot and bothered by it.

I can't speak for every woman but most of the girls I know don't find a guy on the cross with an erection a turn on.

kisses

willowfall
A lovely scenario for both the genders

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 383
I am really turned on by all of these recent renders.
The men being forced to be put on display for the entertainment of the women.
Look at the background of the Feminist guillotine render: There's been some post apocalyptic world building since the women came to power.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Dystopian-Castration Sara Conner Land.

How you managed to ask different women about this?? "Did you conduct a survey?

Just as boys talk to one another so do girls. After and even during a role play you exchange information. Since I manage the role play over at Cruxwinds, I have an opportunity to talk to a lot of players.

No science involved (not that polls are actually scientific) just my impression of our girl talk.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom