Male Crucifixion To Castrate Or Not?

When and would you castrate a male you were crucifying?

• Castrate limp before being hung upon cross

• Castrate with erection after orgasm before cross

• Castrate when upon the cross (flacid)

• Castrate when upon the cross after forced orgasm

• Do not castrate the victim.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes we * compare * notes after a fun Role Play. I agree most guy's think we find it sexy if they have an erection while crucified. For me it's just another thing to torment and remove grins wickedly.

And you are very good at it love.

kisses

willowfall

I do know when we castrate the male victims in SL they get pretty upset. Their fantasy is that a woman wants to see them hanging there with an erection and the woman is getting all hot and bothered by it.

I can't speak for every woman but most of the girls I know don't find a guy on the cross with an erection a turn on.

kisses

willowfall
Thats why you castrate right at the end after the woman have been satisfied and the male has blown his load.... .

Thats why you castrate right at the end after the woman have been satisfied and the male has blown his load.... .

Actually we usually do it before hand, we're executing the guy, why in the world would we be interested in seeing him enjoy himself?

And as to our satisfaction, any male slaves watching us work him over will make sure they perform adequately to avoid the same fate. Nothing like incentive.

kisses

willowfall

The men waiting for execution could compete to increase their endurance. 1 on 1 fights the loser is tied down and the winner gets to use his balls as a punching bag. Crushing and kneeding them with his bere hands before being taken to you ladies and the cross....

I think castration would destroy the idea of "being fucked to death by the state represented by the state/priapus" and make it to a medical/butcher procedure to blead out the victim and destroy the humiliation effect.

I never really thought about being castrated during crucifixion and of course it risks killing the victim quickly when the whole point of a very long torturous death.

This slave thinks it would be more degrading and painful to burn it away using white hot implements. This method can take a long time plus cauterize the wounds meaning less blood loss. Fun for everyone and the slave still suffers on the cross for days..

When it comes time for it’s personal and inevitable slave death, this pathetic slave will beg Mistress to do that to me...

Let him keep his nut sack. After hours on the cross he'll have an erection and swollen scrotum from the cornu up his ass. (No idea if a cornu would actually bring about an erection, but why the hell not.)

Naturally the humiliation is also due to the gay-like behaviour of the crucified on the cross. This was naturally society-dependent, me for example has no problem with males being fucked. The castration on the other hand also has in many societies no humiliating effects, think about the eunuchs on Chinese or Arabian governments (or in Game of Thrones...), but also the western cultures have eunuchs in the arts (the castrates). Naturally for me it is a horrible thought..... So there is nothing about it, however for me a horrible thought......

Naturally the humiliation is also due to the gay-like behaviour of the crucified on the cross. This was naturally society-dependent, me for example has no problem with males being fucked. The castration on the other hand also has in many societies no humiliating effects, think about the eunuchs on Chinese or Arabian governments (or in Game of Thrones...), but also the western cultures have eunuchs in the arts (the castrates). Naturally for me it is a horrible thought..... So there is nothing about it, however for me a horrible thought......
Let's put it simply like this : besides I am not at all favourable for any amputation fantasy, if the crucifixion fantasy is about arousal and excitement, also from the condemned's viewpoint, what's the sense of removing the organ needed for the arousal, then?

Okay, as swiss we make compromises, so my compromise is, that instead of removing all penises of the crucified males, we remove all which are bigger or longer than mine. Oh, that also means all.
:eek:Next time I drive to Italy, I go across Austria instead of across Switzerland! Too risky otherwise, of leaving the country yodeling with a pitched voice!:roto2palm:

Castration was never sought for in itself. The violence of the flogging on a totally naked body could lead to castration when the balls of the flagrum tore the testicles.

Yes, I oversaw that. It could easily be, that this was done on purpose, I remember in youth I tried to make some whipping skills with self-made whips, probably then I could do that, but later they gave me guns and canons and I did not keep up with that skills, you could call me "Zorro" .... ;-)

in a purely fantastic plane I would do it after making him cum. When I was young I had some dreams in which I was castrated and the truth is that they were pleasant, very pleasant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do know when we castrate the male victims in SL they get pretty upset. Their fantasy is that a woman wants to see them hanging there with an erection and the woman is getting all hot and bothered by it.

I can't speak for every woman but most of the girls I know don't find a guy on the cross with an erection a turn on.

kisses

willowfall
Joker14:

When it comes to this topic for me the way to do it solves both of these concepts. Yes to Willowfall, because I would presume that women who would watch me over a few days as I slowly died on the cross, would want to see me stripped naked and occasionally stimulated to make me erect as a means to further humiliate me. (In my fantasies along these lines, a woman from the community would do this to me and say to her girlfriends, "Oh - Look! That's what Gina has been getting in the bedroom! So much for his having any intimate secrets any longer!" (I wonder whether they would say after they got me erect, "Wow, I feel sorry for Gina," and laugh at me. I am into the humiliation associated with my crucifixion so it is part of my fantasies. After a few times of my being hand pumped and being forced to shoot off before the bitches of the town, I would eventually be castrated or have my penis fully severed from me so I would be forced to realize that was how I spent my last two days alive. And this would bring further humiliation to my end of life.

What are you talking about again? :jump:

Cats tend to play with their prey before ripping the heads off.

So why don't we play the game and then take a cat's paw?

en un plano puramente fantastico lo haría despues de hacer que se corriera. De joven tuve algunos sueños en que me castraban y la verdad es que eran placenteros, muy placenteros.
You must translate your posts into English before posting on the main threads, Desnudo, as @melissa has also told you.

On this occasion I will translate, but we won't continue to do so, we shall simply delete non-English posts.

For the benefit of non-Spanish speakers:

in a purely fantastic plane I would do it after making him cum. When I was young I had some dreams in which I was castrated and the truth is that they were pleasant, very pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom