Male Crux Animation: Erection While Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Due to some discussion on whether it is possible to get a erection on the crux I have here the answer: Yes, it is :)

Some screenshots for preview:

It certainly is possible to get and maintain an erection while crucified! My personal best is about thirty minutes and I have maintained that very strong erection while trying to alter my posture while hanging there helplessly. Seeing that erection and knowing it cannot be touched by me is a real torture . . . .

View attachment 74230 View attachment 74231 View attachment 74232 View attachment 74233 View attachment 74234 View attachment 74235

In my 20 th it was no problem to become an erection during a self crucifixion. There was a mirror in front of me, so i can see myself and it was exiting! Now, twenty years later it´s only the imagine of one or two girlfriends standing with hammers and nails in front of me (during my hanging on cross) which can start this procedure, but it´s not all time. Hm, very poor isn´t it?!

In my 20 th it was no problem to become an erection during a self crucifixion. There was a mirror in front of me, so i can see myself and it was exiting! Now, twenty years later it´s only the imagine of one or two girlfriends standing with hammers and nails in front of me (during my hanging on cross) which can start this procedure, but it´s not all time. Hm, very poor isn´t it?!
not at all :)

I'd love to revive this thread. For me, it's stimulating on both sides. To be on the cross, exposed to those in front of me is sexually exciting. And to think that a spectator would play with my manhood and stroke it or suck it is heaven. If I were a spectator watching a naked man or woman right there in front of me I would be happy to help him or her get relief. I would probably need some myself at that point. To see the victim settled on a cornu is even more stimulating and i wish there were more pictures, animations or videos explicitly depicting this even more humiliating act.

BondageBoy, how did you get your relief if I may ask.

BondageBoy, how did you get your relief if I may ask.

My "relief" while crucified consists of either having some of the spectators stroke and pull on my erect penis until I reach my orgasm (which is quite intense while hanging) or riding on a makeshift cornu and penetrating as deep as possible. Several "rides" on the cornu and my orgasm is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
The erection of the Christ is an item in the study of Art History.
In my opinion atheists like this because they have no sympathy for the Christ.
Also the scientist Leo Steinberg (1983) The sexuality of Christ and the modern oblivion wrote about this (not read).
Before, writing about this this object was controversial in Christian society.

Attachments

• Christus Erection 1.jpg
    Christus Erection 1.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 719
  • Christus Erection 2.gif
    Christus Erection 2.gif
    26 KB · Views: 698
  • Christus Erection 3.jpg
    Christus Erection 3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 654
  • Christus Erection 4.jpg
    Christus Erection 4.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
The erection of the Christ is an item in the study of Art History.
In my opinion atheists like this because they have no sympathy for the Christ.

I would caution you against looking at works from history with purely modern sensibilities, we tend to lose some of the symbolic and allegorical quality of work by applying a purely mechanical narrative to everything. Further you should not assume that everyone shares the same fundamentalist need for enemies when examining such works.

It may come as a surprise to you but atheist scholars can have a deep and abiding veneration of their subject without sharing the religious impulses of the creators or their belief in God.

I would caution you against looking at works from history with purely modern sensibilities, we tend to lose some of the symbolic and allegorical quality of work by applying a purely mechanical narrative to everything.

Indeed, the Renaissance artists worked out of their spiritual ambiance, thereby they were paid for their work.

It may come as a surprise to you but atheist scholars can have a deep and abiding veneration of their subject without sharing the religious impulses of the creators or their belief in God.

Only this morning I saw that atheists often wrote about this item, I searched in Google.

I did not gave a thesis that I am before or against atheists. In the 70th I read in atheist books, all yet in my library. Even I did not preach for a Christ of who else.
Only I remembered an article read two years before and I (re-)visited the information this morning again.

We have no choice to look at former arts works with the scientific achievement of now.

Thanks for your reaction.

Due to some discussion on whether it is possible to get a erection on the crux I have here the answer: Yes, it is :)

Some screenshots for preview:

View attachment 74230View attachment 74231View attachment 74232View attachment 74233View attachment 74234View attachment 74235
crux.jpgcrux 1.png I find the post very good. I've often wondered about the experience about being naked before the spectators, put to public humiliation, then on top of that experiencing the out right degradation of an erection before those who are seeing the one (me) being executed, naked before all. Maybe one of the executioners decididing upon themselves to groap my loins as others look on and milk me much to my disgrace.

Yeah not to belittle a splendid piece of animation but it is a piece of animation and cannot be submitted as 'evidence' due to being fundamentally made up.

That said I am surprised there is still a 'debate' about the idea of males getting erections on the cross at least some of the time. Maybe it is just newbies who have yet to investigate the available evidence? The body of which from both male crux players and medical investigations into male physiology is overwhelming.
Blood flowing down to the phallus would tend to collect when blood pressure dropped as pumping it back to the heart would be difficult

I uploaded Jerkbots masterpiece as mp4 on zippyshare. Get it quickly in case you dont have it already, since it may be deleted soon again.

http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/oBAa5sIl/file.html
Great Video and thanks. I got this phony virus warning though, the kind that tells you to call a certain number and pay a fee. Not the first time I've seen this happen, I just rebooted as always. I was able to successfully download as a mp4, so now I can have this in my files forever. It is really hot, shows crucifixion as the erotic death ballet that it is.

Back
Top Bottom