Male Crux Style Poll

What is your prefered crucifixtion style?

• 01 Style Free

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • 02 Style Fantasy

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • 03 Style Classic

Votes: 142 48.0%
  • 04 Style Regular

Votes: 98 33.1%
  • 05 Style Sit

Votes: 34 11.5%
  • 06 Style T

Votes: 71 24.0%
  • 07 Style Japanese

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • 08 Style Upside-Down

Votes: 27 9.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
For me the CLASSIC STYLE definitely is the hottest!

I tried naked self crucifixion since I was a teenager.
Later I found several Tops that crucified me.

After maybe 15 or 20 minutes I get afraid of cramps in my legs.
So I hang on my arms longer and longer.
This will cause my chest to expand.
I breathe deeper and deeper, but I can hardly breath out.

To get more air, I have to pull myself up with my arms
and push up with my legs. It gets very tiring over time
and I have to hang on to my arms longer and longer
because I run out of strength.

So the suffocation begins.
And with the suffocation I get an erection
and I'm getting extremely horny.

This is becoming an increasingly panic before suffocation,
because I'm running out of strength to pull up
and I have to endure shortness of breath longer and longer.

Once I experienced this extreme panic before suffocation on the cross
and I really want to experience it again!
Yea :) true

I prefer “Style 3.5”, with the ankles nailed to the sides of the post about 18 to 24 inches below the butt, allowing one to raise himself more easily than Style 4 and approaching the pose of Style 3 whenever the ankle pain can be overcome.
Great pictures, btw, Jerkbot!

I am a real masochist and would want real sadistic Roman soldiers to torture me, so the fantasy method is appealing, but probably just a fantasy.

Did they ever nail a man's cock and balls to the wood as well? I wonder . . .

How long would I live hanging without a cornu? Only minutes??
That is a good question. I actually do not know the answer and i looked at it different time. Guess one can not simulate that easely. One will support breathing instinctively by pushing up the body with the legs, but under pain because the feet are nailed. That is the current theory, while i think most will sit, or the body is fixed additionally. Probably that someone, actually hanging is telling us something.

After all i would use a cornu to torture the people additionally, because in Roman times this was very disgusting,,,, You may notice only for males, that is why we often do not see it in female crucifixions.

That is a good question. I actually do not know the answer and i looked at it different time. Guess one can not simulate that easely. One will support breathing instinctively by pushing up the body with the legs, but under pain because the feet are nailed. That is the current theory, while i think most will sit, or the body is fixed additionally. Probably that someone, actually hanging is telling us something.

After all i would use a cornu to torture the people additionally, because in Roman times this was very disgusting,,,, You may notice only for males, that is why we often do not see it in female crucifixions.
I want to know whether it will be possible to push up my body with my legs when the feet are nailed.

I want to know whether it will be possible to push up my body with my legs when the feet are nailed.
At least is what is supposed in the literature and most probably just instinctively, but what that not push just the body forward, but not helping to breath?

At least is what is supposed in the literature and most probably just instinctively, but what that not push just the body forward, but not helping to breath?
After some time the pain in the nailed wrists will be unbearable, so I will try to push up my body with the legs, but I don't know if it 's possible for a longer period.

After some time the pain in the nailed wrists will be unbearable, so I will try to push up my body with the legs, but I don't know if it 's possible for a longer period.
The insrinct of breathing is strong so one thinks you do that without thinking about it, as one defines that as death dance.

The pain in the nailed feet will become unbearable, too, when pushing up my body with my legs, and I must use my muscles which will start cramping, how much time can I be in the upper position?

Back
Top Bottom