Male Crux Style Poll

What is your prefered crucifixtion style?

• 01 Style Free

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • 02 Style Fantasy

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • 03 Style Classic

Votes: 142 48.0%
  • 04 Style Regular

Votes: 98 33.1%
  • 05 Style Sit

Votes: 34 11.5%
  • 06 Style T

Votes: 71 24.0%
  • 07 Style Japanese

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • 08 Style Upside-Down

Votes: 27 9.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes. The boy in 4 is amazingly pretty for crucifying, a perfectly proportioned body to see writhing for days on end. Oh what a lovely sight.

Bondageboy. You also must really try and audition as a thief in an outdoor passion of christ. With your youthful and skinny smooth body, i would imagine you being the centre of erotic attention. A real.wowow factor. Your body is pure perfection and if i were living in roman times, i would begg your crucifixion and watch the whole process. Lovely

I am undecided between classical and japanese. If I were to die crucified, I think I would choose Japanese as the agony is longer. But also the classic tent me because just classic.

What a great selection. I might want Japanese. It's so exposing and humiliating. I agree with another poster here that said it would be nice to have someone give relief to the cock of the condemned. I also think a female in the Japanese position would be great to see.

I think: #4 and #5 will garant the best show, especially #5 for a victim with strong arm and leg muscles so the public may view the alternating cramps. I would prefer #4, if the victim has an "interesting" chest (muscles, no hairs and eventually wounds on it), because this position will give an extra arousing view on the breast muscles and "offer" the chest for further torture. About, if the crucified person hangs upside-down: no cramps and asphyxiation at all!

Back
Top Bottom