Male Crux Style Poll

What is your prefered crucifixtion style?

• 01 Style Free

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • 02 Style Fantasy

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • 03 Style Classic

Votes: 142 48.0%
  • 04 Style Regular

Votes: 98 33.1%
  • 05 Style Sit

Votes: 34 11.5%
  • 06 Style T

Votes: 71 24.0%
  • 07 Style Japanese

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • 08 Style Upside-Down

Votes: 27 9.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Classic number 3 me please everytime deffo.
I have been crucified in this way many times, with myself riding upon the cornu/sedile, and I have even been nailed once before in the classic crucifixion style.
I much prefer it though when I am tied to the crossbeam on the ground, and then hoisted upon it.

Attachments

• 000515dc-8f3a-a3c6-83ca-53d7a3a9812e_720_jpeg.jpg
    000515dc-8f3a-a3c6-83ca-53d7a3a9812e_720_jpeg.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 240
  • It is Finished_1.jpg
    It is Finished_1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 237
  • 1-3.jpg
    1-3.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 00050813-c994-d0b2-8492-1445b05122bd_720_jpeg.jpg
    00050813-c994-d0b2-8492-1445b05122bd_720_jpeg.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 202
  • 11-1.jpg
    11-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Soldier Nailed To Cross for Desertion.jpg
    Soldier Nailed To Cross for Desertion.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 260
  • 25-1-1.jpg
    25-1-1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 5853.jpg
    5853.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 339
  • Criminal+Nailed+To+Crossbeam.jpg
    Criminal+Nailed+To+Crossbeam.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 340
Classic number 3 me please everytime deffo.
I have been crucified in this way many times, with myself riding upon the cornu/sedile, and I have even been nailed once before in the classic crucifixion style.
I much prefer it though when I am tied to the crossbeam on the ground, and then hoisted upon it.
Remarkable to see the stretched corpus in full tension. James can suffer thats's true!

I like the idea of feet tied behind the stipe

I very much enjoy this manner of crucifixion. It involves being lifted up, with legs spread wide and lowered first onto the cornu/phallus. Once I am impaled, my wrists are tied to the cross beam. Finally, my legs are pulled up and back behind the stipe and tied at the ankles, leaving me in a squatting position, with knees pointing out. The support of the cornu/phallus allows me longer periods on the cross, although cramping can be painful if I don't move up and down on the cornu/phallus.

I very much enjoy this manner of crucifixion. It involves being lifted up, with legs spread wide and lowered first onto the cornu/phallus. Once I am impaled, my wrists are tied to the cross beam. Finally, my legs are pulled up and back behind the stipe and tied at the ankles, leaving me in a squatting position, with knees pointing out. The support of the cornu/phallus allows me longer periods on the cross, although cramping can be painful if I don't move up and down on the cornu/phallus.

This really sounds so very very exciting culus!!!
I tried and it is very exhausting already after a very short time...

This really sounds so very very exciting culus!!!
I tried and it is very exhausting already after a very short time...

Yes, it is strenuous and can be a bit scary at first. My MASTER keeps me in good physical condition so that I am able to hang for periods of up to one hour on the cross. Being mounted on the cornu offers crucial body support, while stimulating the prostate to the maximum. It becomes a challenge to keep from cramping, particularly in the legs and thighs, so vigorous movements up and down on the cornu/phallus actually alleviate the pain and cramping, while intensifying the pleasure in the anus/rectum. When I am crucified for an audience I find that my animal instincts take over, no matter how hard I try to remain calm and not lose control. Any dignity is quickly abandoned in this situation and even my delight in my own nakedness and humiliation is subordinated to a struggle between pain and pleasure. One of the differences in this style of crucifixion is that the victim's anus is fully exposed due to the position he is tied and dilated by the cornu, giving spectators an intimate view of the violated orifice. The intense pounding on the prostate results in a very erect and throbbing penis and consequently, a copious amount of pre-cum and at least one explosive ejaculation, although I have experienced more than one. The second one is usually not as pleasurable.

The Japanese cross looks nasty ... and intriguing.

Doesn't it though! The more creative and inventive the better. A skilled executioner, left up to his or her creative imagination, can decorate a cross with delightful results.

Yes, it is strenuous and can be a bit scary at first. My MASTER keeps me in good physical condition so that I am able to hang for periods of up to one hour on the cross. Being mounted on the cornu offers crucial body support, while stimulating the prostate to the maximum. It becomes a challenge to keep from cramping, particularly in the legs and thighs, so vigorous movements up and down on the cornu/phallus actually alleviate the pain and cramping, while intensifying the pleasure in the anus/rectum. When I am crucified for an audience I find that my animal instincts take over, no matter how hard I try to remain calm and not lose control. Any dignity is quickly abandoned in this situation and even my delight in my own nakedness and humiliation is subordinated to a struggle between pain and pleasure. One of the differences in this style of crucifixion is that the victim's anus is fully exposed due to the position he is tied and dilated by the cornu, giving spectators an intimate view of the violated orifice. The intense pounding on the prostate results in a very erect and throbbing penis and consequently, a copious amount of pre-cum and at least one explosive ejaculation, although I have experienced more than one. The second one is usually not as pleasurable.
I LOVE your description, culus!
"My preferred crucifixion position is squatting, with legs pulled back and anally penetrated by a large cornu.
nakedness ...humiliation ... subordination ... victim's anus is fully exposed .. intimate view of the violated orifice ... a very erect and throbbing penis ... a copious amount of pre-cum ..."
Wow, this is so exciting that I am getting erect and pre-cummy already by reading.
Your are a poet! Write more! Wonderful.

"My preferred crucifixion position is squatting, with legs pulled back and anally penetrated by a large cornu.
nakedness ...humiliation ... subordination ... victim's anus is fully exposed .. intimate view of the violated orifice ... a very erect and throbbing penis ... a copious amount of pre-cum ..."
Wow, this is so exciting that I am getting erect and pre-cummy already by reading.

i am blushing at your praise, elskare. my descriptions come from personal experience. my MASTER is a skilled tormentor and crucifixion is HIS specialty. i am pleased that you are aroused by my sharing my story, but apologize if you've stained your underpants in the process! That is if you were wearing any!

My preferred crucifixion position is squatting, with legs pulled back and anally penetrated by a large cornu.
me to. whipped hardly, naked with cornu is my anus to last as long as it's possible with that pain. as a gay I want to be lead to orgasm by hand of mounth of some gay. the most humiliating the better

I'm hard too. I dream beeing in that situation. ..

For me the CLASSIC STYLE definitely is the hottest!

I tried naked self crucifixion since I was a teenager.
Later I found several Tops that crucified me.

After maybe 15 or 20 minutes I get afraid of cramps in my legs.
So I hang on my arms longer and longer.
This will cause my chest to expand.
I breathe deeper and deeper, but I can hardly breath out.

To get more air, I have to pull myself up with my arms
and push up with my legs. It gets very tiring over time
and I have to hang on to my arms longer and longer
because I run out of strength.

So the suffocation begins.
And with the suffocation I get an erection
and I'm getting extremely horny.

This is becoming an increasingly panic before suffocation,
because I'm running out of strength to pull up
and I have to endure shortness of breath longer and longer.

Once I experienced this extreme panic before suffocation on the cross
and I really want to experience it again!

For me the CLASSIC STYLE definitely is the hottest!

I tried naked self crucifixion since I was a teenager.
Later I found several Tops that crucified me.

After maybe 15 or 20 minutes I get afraid of cramps in my legs.
So I hang on my arms longer and longer.
This will cause my chest to expand.
I breathe deeper and deeper, but I can hardly breath out.

To get more air, I have to pull myself up with my arms
and push up with my legs. It gets very tiring over time
and I have to hang on to my arms longer and longer
because I run out of strength.

So the suffocation begins.
And with the suffocation I get an erection
and I'm getting extremely horny.

This is becoming an increasingly panic before suffocation,
because I'm running out of strength to pull up
and I have to endure shortness of breath longer and longer.

Once I experienced this extreme panic before suffocation on the cross
and I really want to experience it again!

Back
Top Bottom