Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can you get me back to February 2019? I wanted to make a move in 401k and my financial advisor didn't see the market the same way I did so I didn't make the investment changes I wanted too.

If I had I'd be WAYYYYYY ahead right now
Something like : "No, Mrs. Willowfall, more stringent environmental regulations will reduce air pollution drastically, so there is no future for investing in mouth caps manufacturing!"?:BangHead:

Something like : "No, Mrs. Willowfall, more stringent environmental regulations will reduce air pollution drastically, so there is no future for investing in mouth caps manufacturing!"?:BangHead:

Actually it was getting out of stock completely into a governmental bond fund and then getting back into the market in late June when everybody realized they had lost their minds for 5 months.

Being a student of history I should have listened to myself instead of my financial guy who said "This won't affect the market drastically people can't be that stupid can they?"

ALWAYS bet on stupid.

kisses

willowfall

"Oh, I didn't know you had this picture framed, Madge!"
"Yes indeed, Beryl. I wanted a memento of the day we crucified our husbands. What a day that was! I never saw Kevin writhe and scream like that before."
"Well, nobody said it would be easy. I suppose his mum is happy to see you have a picture of him, at least."
"Funny you should ask, but she was very complimentary. She apparently crucified Kevin's dad 20 years ago, and now she has nothing to remember him by."

ALWAYS bet on stupid.

Unfortunately, this is very true. Individual humans are stupid much of the time. Collectively, humans are stupid almost 100% of the time.
I'm always surprised when people make collective decisions that aren't the worst option. I'd think I'd die of shock if they ever went for the best option.

ph195 I liked how this turned out, one of Makar's lovelies in the arena
ph195.jpg

ph196, ph197 a couple of "improved" Last Temptation pics
ph196.jpgph197.jpg

ph198, ph199 mixed crux in the arena, original scene from the Polish Qua Vadis
ph198.jpgph199.jpg

ph200 don't remember why I did this, the original figure is by IgnikaMarkus
ph200.jpg

ph201 like unwrapping a present
ph201.jpg

ph202 partisan?
ph202a.jpg

ph203 atmospheric experiment
ph203.jpg

ph204 intended to accompany a story which is still not finished - crucifixion experiments, a topic that interests me
ph204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ph203 atmospheric experiment
ph204 intended to accompany a story which is still not finished - crucifixion experiments, a topic that interests me

a nice contrast between those two.

Yes, you heard right!
... Crucifixion!
Fellow Scientists!​
... we can't leave this subject to the mystics and the cultists and the religious freaks... who are trying to harness a deep psychological fascination for irrational ends... It needs to be brought into the domain of rational scientific inquiry!​
If you read the fine print
on the invitaiton
to this gala event
you will find
that you are all
registered as ...
volunteers!​

a nice contrast between those two.

Yes, you heard right!
... Crucifixion!
Fellow Scientists!​
... we can't leave this subject to the mystics and the cultists and the religious freaks... who are trying to harness a deep psychological fascination for irrational ends... It needs to be brought into the domain of rational scientific inquiry!​
If you read the fine print
on the invitaiton
to this gala event
you will find
that you are all
registered as ...
volunteers!​

The next batch is a little male heavy, so apologies to those who prefer fem crux

ph205 An embarrassingly ordinary celebrity crux, sorry!
ph205.jpg

ph206 ready to carry
ph206.jpg

ph207, ph208, ph209, ph210 art crux, three men and a woman. I had a lot of fun with this sort of thing around that time
ph207.jpgph208.jpgph209.jpgph210.jpg

ph211, ph212, ph213 The art comes into the gallery, naturally
ph211.jpgph212.jpgph213.jpg

ph214 possibly a deserter
ph214.jpg

ok, a bit heavy on the male crux again this time but I had a lot of fun playing with these ones.

ph215 this pic and its variations have been hanging around since 2013, I kept fiddling and fiddling, and finally produced what I think are the final versions last year. Never posted. This is all about variations on the extreme humiliation of being crucified naked in a modern, judicial setting, and were inspired by a drawing by Hardman, one which I will post later as I did a more direct emulation of it in a separate manip

a crucified naked in public
b shameful erection
c even more shamefully forced to cum
d I wonder, is she a paid official or perhaps his wife, forced to do this duty to save him some of his humiliation.
e can't hold it any longer
ph215a.jpgph215b.jpgph215c.jpgph215d.jpgph215e.jpg

ph216 and ph217 variations on a Roman crux, it must be hot under that cloth!
ph216.jpgph217.jpg

ph218 a variation on ph210 which you liked, this time the male figs are naked too (I think it was a request when I first posted them)
ph218.jpg

ph219 another gallery pic
ph219.jpg

ph220 female emulating St Peter
ph220.jpg

in the ph215 series, vs. ph214 and ph217 : these row of colmuns seem to be a favourite site for crucifixions, throughout times? ;);)

in recent years I have started using some backgrounds more than once. Lazy :)

ph221 a bit of outdoor photography
ph221.jpg

ph222 I did two versions of this, couldn't decide which I preferred, the clean or the gritty
ph222a.jpgph222b.jpg

ph223 I have revisited this scene a few times, I find piercing with a spear quite a dramatic moment, the victim helpless to act, maybe even welcoming it
ph223.jpg

ph224 another fascination, nude stage crucifixion
ph224.jpg

ph225 and ph226 revisiting favourite scenes with different figures
ph225.jpgph226.jpg

ph227 wartime peril
ph227.jpg

ph228 modern peril
ph228.jpg

ph229 are you entertained?
ph229.jpg

The 'gritty' looks like an aged painting. The clean as its original appearance?

Hi Lox, the gritty was the original, the other was cleaned up with a filter

ok, still in the very productive year of 2013

ph230 a mature woman punished by the Romans. I'd almost wonder if it was Boudicca
ph230.jpg

ph231 now that's what I call a fresco
ph231.jpg

ph232 one done for James
ph232.jpg

ph233 We were talking about Fox Talbot recently, this was one of his early works (in an alternative universe)
ph233.jpg

ph234 speaks for itself
ph234.jpg

ph235 another on the theme of modern, carefully regulated judicial crucifixion. The final checkup
ph235.jpg

ph236, ph237 these were playing with the idea of the eye witness
ph236.jpgph237.jpg

ph238 someone's dream, but which one?
ph238.jpg

ph239 diversity comes to Oberammergau (which should have been on this year but was postponed)
ph239.jpg

Back
Top Bottom