Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
ph314.jpg

He has a beautiful ass.

We are getting close to the end now.

Several of these have not been posted, some others accompanied stories here in the last year or so.

Is this an interrogation or an experiment? Either way I find the scene engaging :)
ph358.jpg

It's hard to beat a parade, but I think a cross carry beats a parade :)
ph359.jpg

Grandma was peacefully enjoying the sun, but now things have got more interesting
ph360.jpg

One of China's most successful security agents, she always got the information she wanted
ph361.jpg

Illustration for the story "My Livia"
ph362.jpg

I thought the original picture was interesting, I just removed his loincloth
ph363.jpg

Once in a country far away the people rose up and overthrew their oppressors. But the man who led them became like a king, and was followed by his son and his grandson.
Now the grandson was a cruel and feckless man, who overindulged himself to the point that he died relatively young. Or perhaps he was even assisted to the grave by his sister, who seemed to be very pleased with the news.
This sister, who was thinner and prettier than her departed brother, thought that she would take the throne after his death. The generals and other dignitaries were behind her. But she discovered to her surprise that the people had had enough of tyrants from her family.
The people stormed her palace, and overthrew her generals. They captured her, and displayed her in chains in a dungeon to show that she was no one to be frightened of. People would come to mock and enjoy themselves at her expense.
Finally the new leaders felt it was time to make a clean end to this dynasty. The woman was taken and nailed to a cross in one of the capital's main roads, so that the people could witness her die in shame and impotence as they went about their daily business.
ph364.jpgph365.jpg

From the Girl Without a Sword
ph366.jpgph366c.jpg

Is this an interrogation or an experiment? Either way I find the scene engaging :)
more of an experiment I think, the way she's focused on her notebook ...
Finally the new leaders felt it was time to make a clean end to this dynasty. The woman was taken and nailed to a cross in one of the capital's main roads, so that the people could witness her die in shame and impotence as they went about their daily business.
She does seem to suffer in a quite dignified and stoic way there, maybe she was in fact the most honorable representant of that dynasty ... let's hope the revolutionary government doesn't make eveything worse ;)
From the Girl Without a Sword
...who was lucky in that situation, for not having the stolen sword used on her ...

Grandma was peacefully enjoying the sun, but now things have got more interesting
Grandma's fantasy is running wild after reading 'Winnetou'!:roto2palm:

One of China's most successful security agents, she always got the information she wanted
As a reaction, foreign agents were sent who were BDSM-lovers. Since, she did not get a word out of one anymore!:roto2gay:

1612207729985.png And this is how they were trained!:roto2nuse:

As a reaction, foreign agents were sent who were BDSM-lovers. Since, she did not get a word out of one anymore!

A perfect match

ok we are really catching up now. Today's offering includes some variation on a couple of pics

Just your average suburban mother and daughter crucifixion, nothing to see here
ph367.jpg

Atrocities of the Russian Revolution
ph368.jpg

Small variations on a theme, I think he enjoys being her prisoner
ph369a.jpgph369b.jpgph369c.jpg

Partisan or collaborator?
ph370.jpg

Wide screen and cropped versions of this before-and-after scene
ph371.jpgph371b.jpgph372.jpgph372b.jpg

Close to the present day now.

Most of this set of one lovely lady who shared herself for her pleasure and ours.

In court, I think I see where this is going

ph373a.jpgph373b.jpgph373c.jpg

ah yes
ph374.jpg

More trouble
ph375.jpg

A western crucifixion
ph376.jpg

The emir disciplines his newest wives
ph377.jpg

Martial law
ph378.jpg

Barb in historical trouble
ph379.jpg

Soldier, media or aid worker, they're all the same to ISIS
ph380.jpg

View attachment 971215 But no lack of volunteers.:confused:

Yes, strange, isn't it?

oho and me have with hello kitty pajamas :oops: :cat:
We can always remove the pyjamas . . . . .

A little male heavy this time, and getting very close to the present day

This painting by Elhanan ben Avraham
elhanan100.jpg

inspired these modest manips
ph381.jpgph381b.jpg

And these were inspired by a story by Hardman, about a town square crucifixion and the crowd that lined up to get a good look. Spot the differences :)
ph382.jpgph382a.jpgph382b.jpg

Ancient and modern settings for women watching crucified men
ph383.jpgph384.jpg

Sometimes they capture a female fighter, this one looks tough eh Briccone :)
ph385.jpg

and this one was posted not long ago to accompany a story here - Rias comforted by her friends - I think Nov 2020?
ph386.jpg

Well, we made it. These are the last and latest signed and numbered manips, marking the end of this 20th anniversary journey through my pics. I hope it's been fun for you. Future pics will probably be posted in here too. I have a lot of half finished stuff, some of today's batch are newly finished old ones, 387, 388, 390, 391.

Variations on a theme
ph387.jpgph388.jpg

This was in response to those metallic structures going up around the world
ph389.jpg

arena view (cheap seats)
ph390.jpg

Don't ask me what's going on here
ph391.jpg

antique photo
ph392.jpg

Selfies
ph393.jpg

the modern arena (figure by Homoeros with his permission)
ph394.jpg

variations, ancient and modern
ph395.jpgph396.jpg

Back
Top Bottom