Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sure Eul and PP would approve of the form she maintains.
I do indeed - sorry I've only just seen it,
taking the whip without needing restraints
is a big step up in training as a slavegirl!

This is a variation on ph346, with an additional girl added to the cross.
View attachment 700551

Now that we can see the full shape of cornu it looks like to me that You did not give her release, she is still hanging. I may hang down on left and right side, since the sedile was narrow, but I admit that with wide female hips it could be more uncomfortable after a while.

I wonder what would happen if you fix the cornu higher. Where the pressure would stop the insertion? Regarding the sketch below you have drawn the state of the loin perfectly, the vertical part would be accepted if she push back her ass. But does the womanhood flexible enough so closed to the womb to reach the horizontal part along this arc to rest on it?

phlebas, your new manips are awesome, as they always were,
so please repost all your older work as well and all the ones, never posted.

This would be GREAT :cool:))

Thank you Jack.
I'm almost tempted to wait until next year to start posting my old pics, as my first ever published manip was in May 2000 on the old Crux group. But I'll probably start before then :)

But first, here's one I don't think I've posted yet, from January this year. What's the background? Not sure. Perhaps these are Kurdish fighters who have captured a Russian or Syrian agent?

ph338.jpg

2019 has not been a productive year for me manip wise. I have played around a little but mostly for my own amusement, some of which like the silhouettes did get posted. There are a few others from the last few years that I don't think I've posted yet. Here's a few some of which may have been posted last year, I can't remember.
WWII fun in the snow. This series was inspired by various pics of mad Russians swimming in icy water :)

ph330.jpgph331.jpgph332.jpgph333.jpgph334.jpgph335.jpg

Last edited:
2019 has not been a productive year for me manip wise. I have played around a little but mostly for my own amusement, some of which like the silhouettes did get posted. There are a few others from the last few years that I don't think I've posted yet. Here's a few some of which may have been posted last year, I can't remember.
WWI fun in the snow. This series was inspired by various pics of mad Russians swimming in icy water :)

View attachment 781179View attachment 781180View attachment 781181View attachment 781182View attachment 781183View attachment 781184
I'm sure you thought: WWII fun in the snow.
The dammned Germans again.

There were reports of prisoners being exposed naked to freezing conditions
in experiments supposed to tell something about Luftwaffe pilots' chances of survival
if they bailed out in Russian winter conditions.

Those manips have a bleak beauty, I'm shivering just looking at them -
b&w is so atmospheric!

WWII fun in the snow. This series was inspired by various pics of mad Russians swimming in icy water :)

View attachment 781179View attachment 781180View attachment 781181View attachment 781182View attachment 781183View attachment 781184
Madiosi-2019-279-icebath.jpg

Well that will make the ole nips stand at attention.

kisses

willowfall

Dear Crux-members - here is a simple and short story, inspired by two graphics which made a particularly great impression on me. Both are with a pair of executed. One is of Jastrow and the second, which I like even more – of Phlebas - presented on this thread - #49.

Phlebas posted his drawing on last Thursday before Easter 2019, hence the idea of the location and time of this mini-story. He also added then a few sentences describing that graphic and I allowed myself to include them into this story ... My intention was to finish this story and picture illustrating it long time ago, but lack of time, poor skills in pictures creating decided of such delay of this presentation …

Yes, I still remember that excitation after I noticed the picture of Phlebas first time. And thrill of emotions when in hurry I tried to write the history which appeared in my mind. Then to do illustration - and this proved to be the most difficult - with my lack of time, lack of knowledge how to do it, how to find right background, elements etc. I used materials from this forum (hope I didn’t overuse something. And after almost a year it was ready, although far from ideal notion .. Few days ago, after a long time since its writing, I again read my text, and - it really scared me - in his cruelty! I wondered how I could write that text, I was ashamed of it. I wanted even to cancel this publication. But after these few days I decided that maybe I would try.. Do not judge me too harshly. This is my first story of such type with illustration.

I’m not sure if it is right place for presentation, but just this thread was inspiration for my work. Maybe Phlebas will agree .. or we will transfer it somewhere else … By the way I would like to express my gratitude to Phlebas for his wonderful work and inspiration …

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 670
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 751
Thurstday …

On Thursday, during the spring solstice. In the Roman province of Judea, in the city called Jerusalem ...
This morning a few criminals were executed. Convicts from the last week, kept locked up in custody until that day. Several wretches, common criminals of no importance that this crowded city provided every week, whose corpses fed then the hungry flocks of ravens, vultures or dogs - thrown into the cleft of the city garbage dump or left on Golgotha's “trees”, until they were needed again ...
Still within the walls of the praetorium, carelessly, quickly and brutally whipped, revived by buckets of water poured on them and, with rags on their miserable bodies, dragged on like a bunch of animals through the streets of the city beyond its gates - to this place where it has always been done, whose stony, dirty ground was shameful for the feet of the pious and virtuous, who just by accident were passing by.

Hungry and emaciated, staggering and shambling without resistance, dragged on through the city to the place they will meet their end - as if reconciled with what is to be, or too weak, too scared to do anything. Like passive puppets, or maybe like a flock of sheep, rarely only bleating, lost, dirty and mangy, led for slaughter and burning, so as not to contaminate the rest of the herd ...
Until recently they were the common inhabitants of this city, its inferior part, among many similar to them: a worn, no longer young woman in rags, thin, with large, sagging breasts - a poisoner and a witch; a bald and fat market trader - a cheat, selling meat from fallen animals; a young, anemic and thin rapist; two bandits from the market, the killers of a man who resisted them; infanticide - a young killer of her child of several months ... these are criminals thrown out of society, the worst, who have ceased to be people in the eyes of others. And what really happened is irrelevant and no one cares, truth and justice are not for the poor ...

A mule pulling a cart with beams, cords and all that is needed there, a chain attached to the side of the cart with criminals tied hands to it, armed guard and executioner, and several helpers - no worries, talking to each other, even laughing. From time to time, strokes of lashes fall on the backs of the wretches - rather rarely, accidental and inaccurate, made more of duty or habituation, and so under each of them the bodies of the wretches crumple and bend in a spasm of momentary pain ...
The old woman sometimes laments loudly, assuring her innocence, the young one snivels quietly, the others rather only remain silent ... moaning only miserably when strokes fall, when someone of them stumbles falling on her knees, forced then by violence to rise quickly, not stop the procession...

The sight of the cart, executioner and the group pulled on the rope catches the eyes. On the streets full of people they face insults, boos, thrown stones - they are the worst, damned ... And people follow them, sometimes only for a moment - looking in silence or cursing them loudly, calling out their crimes(?). Those looking will also be there, always are there. Most often they are only the homeless, and those without work, nosy peepers, pedestrians and accidental travellers on the road… surely! … they want to see! ... almost everyone stops, almost nobody is able to take their eyes off ... although it's a shame to be there, it's a shame to look at it ...
And maybe there are those who have been hurt by them, and maybe some of their relatives - if have the courage to be there ...

***​

***​

This Thursday morning all these criminals were executed. Convicts from the last week, held locked up until that day. A few wretches, common criminals, of no importance, which every week this crowded city provided, whose bodies were then torn off the stipes and thrown together into the cleft of the dumpster so that there were no bodies on Golgotha on the Sabbath.
They were crucified quickly, skillfully, without wasting time. For convenience in one place, all next to each other, on poles protruding here for a long time, crooked, pierced with nails, used many times ...
When they did it so quickly and skillfully, it was both their professional indifference and at the same time that malicious satisfaction, contempt for those whom they killed. After all, they were not only accustomed to their work, but also spoiled by it.
By killing criminals they didn't pay them special attention. Perhaps only the rapist and the murderess - both two young people - were distinguished by crucifying them on purpose opposite and close to each other.

Carnifex and his helpers, still bored with the same, demoralized by their work, wanted variety and entertainment. With a sense of power over their victims given to them for these short moments - they liked to demonstrate this power. And those two in the group to kill today - both so young, of a similar age, pretty and standing out from the rest ... weak and without the will to fight, with which everything can be done effortlessly - here is the best material for fun, for additional entertainment ...
And that there were two similar poles on that place, both tall and straight, so close to each other - carnifex immediately knew that it could be so much fun with these two ... he was experienced, he'd been doing it for years ...

They put them next to each other, in front of a group of people watching this killing. They laughed out loudly, joking that they are a nice couple, that they would be newlyweds on Golgotha. That here they make them now husband and wife … groom - rapist and bride - murderess .. their mock wedding! They tied their heads tightly in loops of rope, as if they were wedding rings. Then they stripped her first, standing next to him in front of the gathered, then nailed her to the cross and putting her sideways to the viewers. Just after they took him, standing already naked in front of everyone. Laughing that he would now take care of the bride, they placed a cross with him opposite her, as close as possible. And here these two were hanging, outstretched opposite each other, close, on high crosses, visible from afar ... in this way crucified ...
Finally they took and crucified the fat cheater, after which everything was ready.

Six bare human bodies placing close together, strangely spread above the ground on wooden frames, the bodies shaking in agony ... calling and wailing ... so different people ... other brought them here and did it with them...

***​

***​

The viewers are approaching them, they want to see even better ... they are looking closely at each of them in turn ... They also approach two crosses facing each other ... looking at those two stretched out there ... how they hang there with silently open mouths, eyes wide open in pain, how their tensed bodies tremble, how they breathe with a short desperate breath, try to move ... ... and how they look at each other and after a while pretend they are not looking, ... they see, the boy's penis stiffened in full erection, his eyes staring at the breasts and genitals of a young woman .. here they are! - rapist and murdereress - the two young "married" to each other … groom wanting to enter a bridge ... excited by her open cunt and sticking out tits ... wanting to fertilize her hanging on cross, ... crucified to crucified ... in front of people ... they laugh!! ...

Yes, they was laughing, carnifex knew what he was doing ... and that they would still come up to look at it ...

And the two hung frustratingly close, but not close enough. Frustratingly, because despite of this horrible torment, pain, shame, maybe looking for oblivion, or maybe already in a desperate, unbraked animal reflex of executed, after some moment, the agonized lad showed his arousal to everyone around him, flexing and bending his body towards the girl, as if dancing in front of her and for her glory ... And at one point she joined this dance ... at the beginning of running away from him, and then as if wanting to "meet" him. And at times they both arched in their direction at once, from their high crosses, as if desiring to touch, feel each other for a moment, maybe find escape from terrible suffering ... But this did not end in success, undoubtedly only again and again, as long as they still had the strength it tempted them, attracted and pulled one to the other to amusement of the crowd, wondering if the young could manage to aim and put into the bride. And basically they really wanted to see it, see the moment he puts her in and fucks her – as crucified young rapists is copulating with crucified against him young and busty criminal-wench … hence the insults and laughter, and encouraging calls to him and her - to try, although they were too far ... their cheers and laughs, when with his sticking out like at an animal and protruding from the covering skin end of penis he aimed and touched at her arched body - at like the target exposed clump of fur of the girl's womb … to after a while to spurt the fountain of sperm into the air, spraying the dirty soil under the cross, then moving in vain and ridiculously, in the air with his hips, in copulative, frictional movements ..., with boo and disapproving of the viewers ... Carnifex knew what he was doing, planning to play with these two young criminals ...

***​

***​

At first, as always, the condemned criminals, left only to themselves, moaned and wailed, together and each individually, each in their own way, their bodies twisted and trembled over the ground, … their movement and sounds, interwoven together, dominated this place for some time, still attracting the attention of people passing by and animals feeding at the dumpster ... then they gradually slowed down and stilled, their cries and loud wailing quickly began to fade away, going into tears and long self-pity, as if a child's tearful complaint, finally becoming a silence in the despair of a long and terrible dying ... or a quiet and continuous, barely audible moan, repeated again and again in the recurring phrase, in this agony of the long death - here a rather animal-dying ...

This is how it looked on the morning of Thursday, at the spring solstice ... The lost wretches were quickly forgotten and only a few travelers stopped to look for a moment at this terrible and scary place with them, so exposed ... After noon, the whole city greeted the Nazarene in triumph and fear of local authorities entering the city. Those will not be forgotten only by the flocks of flies whirling around them, vultures and ravens, who will be more and more brave and in the evening still hot hours will sit down carefully on their crosses. The next day, before the next execution takes place, all of them will be dead ... even though before noon, one of the bandits - and oddly enough, two young people hung opposite each other, although completely unconscious but still alive, with barely beating, dying young hearts, will break their shins so that they both died very soon after. .. After a sudden, short moment of inert, terrifying tugging, struggling with their already unfeeling bodies, raped to the end and deprived of everything human, with their brains unaware of reality. Though for the shortest moment, his and her eyes were staring briefly and in ultimate terror, when their breathing stopped, when they felt their hearts breaking, choking in the last moan.
Only blind eyes were left, mouths open and swollen tongues stuck out, already dead ... dirty bodies of human animals, male and female, hung on nails like in a slaughterhouse, left that way now to see them ...

The corpses will hang to the Sabbath, torn apart by vultures, after which they will be ripped off the crosses and thrown into the cleft of the rubbish dump ...

... … ...​

Attachments

• Thursday.jpg
    Thursday.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 737
A well-written and interesting tale. Wikk has made a very nice writing debut. :)
I couldn't agree more! Very graphically and atmospherically written. Well done Wikk! :clapping: :clapping:

I’m not sure if it is right place for presentation, but just this thread was inspiration for my work. Maybe Phlebas will agree .. or we will transfer it somewhere else … By the way I would like to express my gratitude to Phlebas for his wonderful work and inspiration …

Thank you my friend. You can leave this here if you like, but if you are going to post more (and I hope you will) you may be better off starting your own thread.

Wikk and I have been corresponding for years, he has a deep and moving interest in crux, and has himself been a source of inspiration to me. I hope he will share more with the group, he has written some very interesting and heartfelt pieces and they deserve to be shared and appreciated. He might even share some more of his illustrations :)

I normally only post properly numbered and finished manips, but to mark Wikk's bravery in posting his story here I'll share some of the doodles I've been doing with his fantasies and stories in mind. These are in the silhouette series, but not full Phlebas manips, all are inspired by discussions with Wikk.

The (modern) ladies enjoy a crucified young man
phwik1.jpg

Likewise, but outside the walls of the ancient city
phad2b.jpg

He does not suffer alone
phad2ab.jpg

A lonely trio
phad1.jpg

btw, this year marks 20 years that I have been creating and sharing crux photo manips online, so I will at some point begin posting my entire back catalogue in this thread to mark the occasion :)

Thank you my friend. You can leave this here if you like, but if you are going to post more (and I hope you will) you may be better off starting your own thread.

Wikk and I have been corresponding for years, he has a deep and moving interest in crux, and has himself been a source of inspiration to me. I hope he will share more with the group, he has written some very interesting and heartfelt pieces and they deserve to be shared and appreciated. He might even share some more of his illustrations :)

I normally only post properly numbered and finished manips, but to mark Wikk's bravery in posting his story here I'll share some of the doodles I've been doing with his fantasies and stories in mind. These are in the silhouette series, but not full Phlebas manips, all are inspired by discussions with Wikk.

The (modern) ladies enjoy a crucified young man
View attachment 816773

Likewise, but outside the walls of the ancient city
View attachment 816774

He does not suffer alone
View attachment 816772

A lonely trio
View attachment 816775

btw, this year marks 20 years that I have been creating and sharing crux photo manips online, so I will at some point begin posting my entire back catalogue in this thread to mark the occasion :)

TWENTY YEARS .... wow!!!!

Way to go, Phleb!!!!

Here’s to twenty more!

:ole:

Back
Top Bottom