Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just wait until we have the vr 3d

Can't wait :)

For a moment, I was thinking you had started a 'spot the 7 differences' thread!;)

It was a bit like that :)

And on that note, we'll take a brief break from the trip down memory lane. Here is a brand new manip I did for one of our members. It takes the form of a before and after, and a wide and narrow angle view. Spot the differences.

Context, German warrior suffering a form of sacrifice in the Roman arena. The lady is a priestess, handy with a blade.

ph371b.jpgph372b.jpg

ph371a.jpgph372a.jpg

Back to 2012, and into 2013, another productive year

ph164 I liked the body, gave it a new head and face, and a background, I think it works.
ph165 Playing around with nude beaches and public punishments
ph166 } The following are pictures playing with classical style paintings, I really
ph167 } liked the way they came out
ph168 } Taking this to the next step, and putting them in
ph169 } a gallery
ph170 } I liked how these turned out as well
ph171 These two are variations
ph172 on a public crucifixion, or a realistic passion play
ph173 The Romans failed to catch the pirates, but they found and punished their women

ph164.jpgph165.jpgph166.jpgph167.jpgph168.jpgph169.jpgph170.jpgph171.jpgph172.jpgph173.jpg

Back to 2012, and into 2013, another productive year

ph164 I liked the body, gave it a new head and face, and a background, I think it works.
ph165 Playing around with nude beaches and public punishments
ph166 } The following are pictures playing with classical style paintings, I really
ph167 } liked the way they came out
ph168 } Taking this to the next step, and putting them in
ph169 } a gallery
ph170 } I liked how these turned out as well
ph171 These two are variations
ph172 on a public crucifixion, or a realistic passion play
ph173 The Romans failed to catch the pirates, but they found and punished their women

View attachment 895753View attachment 895754View attachment 895755View attachment 895756View attachment 895757View attachment 895758View attachment 895759View attachment 895760View attachment 895762View attachment 895761
Ph171 and 172 are very nice, with the tree just partially obscuring the arm of the cross, they don't look like manips at all! :)

The Romans failed to catch the pirates, but they found and punished their women
ph173.jpg
They know they don't need to chain or tie us,
or manhandle us to the crosses.
They are everywhere ...
our men nowhere ... far at sea, perhaps already lost.

There's nowhere to run, no point in resisting.
Being a pirate's bride was one could say a choice
(even if, for some of us only a slit throat and dumped into the sea would have been the alternative)
... still a choice, with some benefits we've had, now we pay.

Don't judge us too harshly, we did try to grab our weapons and fight,
but there were so many of them, they were so strong,
and they came in the darkest hour.

We've spent the dawn and morning under their command,
tearing down our cabins,
where we'd hoped to raise families,
so there will be wood for bodies to hang from ... for us to squirm on...
our children destined now to grow up slaves of Rome.

Now it's time,
just one more moment,
then we'll split up and go to our fate.
For each of us at the waterline,
our death-cross waits, eager to drink our lives,
looking out to Rome-owned water.

One last time the sand under our bare feet and between our toes,
soft and sinking first, firmer then when the calmly lapping waves are near.
The last ground our feet will walk upon.

I'll get up on the barrel and lift my arms up high,
they'll rope me tightly and let me hang,
as my crucifier steps up, and nails sink between my bones.
Then they'll let me hang screaming,
till I beg them to nail my feet,
which they'll gladly do.

And then remains the hard work of dying,
crying, thirsting, burning, squirming,
slowly drowning,
staring out across a silver sea,
suffer under godless sky.

Still 2013

ph174 this one came about because I noticed a resemblance between a reasonable well known crux lady and the lady looking at pictures in this photo
the back story was that she was the lady of the manor and her latest portrait might startle the weekend tourists
ph175 Tied by the wrists and nailed through the palms
ph176 These next three were inspired by the girls, I don't remember why now, someone must have posted them as potential victims
ph177
ph178
ph179 This one was a long time coming. For years I had wanted to illustrate a story by Severianus Latro, the Punic Cross, which I first read in 1999. Finally I decided that this girl offered a reasonable launching point for a manip. Here's the story https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-punic-cross.3657/#post-108795
ph180 I don't remember the backstory here, devotees of the crucified virgin?
ph181 Prison punishment
ph182 Chinese justice

The next pic requires another pic to make sense of it, so that's it for today I've hit my limit

ph174.jpgph175.jpgph176.jpgph177.jpgph178.jpgph179.jpgph180.jpgph181.jpgph182.jpg

ph179 This one was a long time coming. For years I had wanted to illustrate a story by Severianus Latro, the Punic Cross, which I first read in 1999. Finally I decided that this girl offered a reasonable launching point for a manip. Here's the story https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-punic-cross.3657/#post-108795
ph179.jpg
My favorite amonog these even before reading the notes.
I've only now read 'The Punic Cross' ... it was posted during a time I wasn't active on the forums ... anyway the Phoenician cities might be a setting that could be more often represented ...

View attachment 901534 The pic keeps giving me the creeps, since the priestess's looks ressemble a good friend of mine.
The day she will show up in such a red dress, I better be vigilant and cover my balls!:eek:

I don't know, Lox, it could be the start of an interesting role play - just don't take it too far!

ok, 2013 still.

ph183 The original is not mine, but it inspired me to change it around so that the victim was female rather than male, I think it worked.
infidelis_by_eccentriking-d62e0tm.jpgph183.jpg

ph184 WWII crux
ph184.jpg

ph185 Trafalgar Square passion
ph185.jpg

ph185b and in a more classical setting
ph185b.jpg

ph186 Trafalgar again, two variations
ph186.jpgph186a.jpg

ph187 anticipation
ph187.jpg

ph188 back in the gallery
ph188.jpg

ph189 I think this was inspired by some posts by Dorothy Brown - crucified in the suburban backyard at night
ph189.jpg

I don't know, Lox, it could be the start of an interesting role play - just don't take it too far!

ok, 2013 still.

ph183 The original is not mine, but it inspired me to change it around so that the victim was female rather than male, I think it worked.
View attachment 901837View attachment 901838

ph184 WWII crux
View attachment 901839

ph185 Trafalgar Square passion
View attachment 901840

ph185b and in a more classical setting
View attachment 901841

ph186 Trafalgar again, two variations
View attachment 901842View attachment 901843

ph187 anticipation
View attachment 901844

ph188 back in the gallery
View attachment 901845

ph189 I think this was inspired by some posts by Dorothy Brown - crucified in the suburban backyard at night
View attachment 901846
Great works, I especially like ph 186, 2 variations of Trafalgar, Titulus at her feet is amazing. Nice artworks sir.

Pausing here to post some new pics. These were all inspired by and for RobbyH and his lady. No blood or nails were to be used. So I had a little play around.

ph373a, b and c show various stages of the prisoner stripping before sentence in a certain country's courtroom. The last frame suggests her coming fate.
ph373a.jpgph373b.jpgph373c.jpg

ph374, sentenced by the court and crucified before a crowd
ph374.jpg

I wonder what fate faces this girl? The woman with the clipboard will make sure everything is done according to the regulations
ph375.jpg

Another crowd crux scene, this one with a western setting
ph376.jpg

The Emir finds it necessary to discipline some of his newest wives
ph377.jpg

A dystopian future?
ph378.jpg

Pausing here to post some new pics. These were all inspired by and for RobbyH and his lady. No blood or nails were to be used. So I had a little play around.

ph373a, b and c show various stages of the prisoner stripping before sentence in a certain country's courtroom. The last frame suggests her coming fate.
View attachment 903645View attachment 903644View attachment 903643

ph374, sentenced by the court and crucified before a crowd
View attachment 903642

I wonder what fate faces this girl? The woman with the clipboard will make sure everything is done according to the regulations
View attachment 903641

Another crowd crux scene, this one with a western setting
View attachment 903640

The Emir finds it necessary to discipline some of his newest wives
View attachment 903639

A dystopian future?
View attachment 903638
It's a (humiliating) honour to be used in your manips. Thank you!

Don't make my imagination go wild!

I don't know if she is in for our kink, but why not?. I bet she would enjoy playing the priestess, dressed and made up like the one on the pic..

I could challenge her if she would like to pick up the role of a priestess in an arena. To what purpose? To mutilate male prisoners, crucified naked in the arena! I imaginie her naughty eyes blinking! sure I would, Lox, and would you then take up the part of a crucified prisoner?

And I would certainly enjoy watching her as a magnificent priestess. She sure is so naughty to take on the threatening pose, and make me feel the cold steel of the tip and the blade of the knife under my balls.

I need a strong safeword!

OK, we are still in 2013. The next few are all variations on a theme, I don't even remember if I ever posted a definitive version, so here they all are, in 2 out of the six versions the women are looking at manips by me.
ph190
ph190a.jpgph190b.jpgph190dd.jpgph190ee.jpgph190ff.jpgph190aa.jpg

ph191 similar idea using some pics by Durcans
ph191.jpg

ph192 something completely different
ph192.jpg

ph193 she will be crucified in the town square
ph193.jpg

ph194, an authentic Easter passion play
ph194.jpg

Back
Top Bottom