Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
ph272 this one was inspired by a role play, adventures in the British Empire
ph272.jpg
Hmmmm ... I say, old fellow. This could mean the natives are getting restless, what? Isn’t that the Governor’s wife they crucified?
ph274 classical crucifixion, the nailing
ph274.jpg
Love this one! A classic!

Hmmmm ... I say, old fellow. This could mean the natives are getting restless, what? Isn’t that the Governor’s wife they crucified?
"Bugger, old chap, The Governor will send us out again to rape as many native women as much times as possible, as a measure of retaliaton! I don't think they give the Victoria Cross for that kind of action!"
"I am longing to real action too, old fellow, but when the Governor orders it.... well, that's what they call : White Man's burden!"

She's actually a native queen :)

Here's a new one inspired by the weird "monoliths" we have seen recently:

ph389.jpg

The shining obelisk glinted in the dry heat. Bob had spotted it from the air on his way to deliver a couple of colleagues to a worksite about 50 miles away, and they thought it was worth stopping and having a closer look. Might have been salvage, might have been someone in trouble.

Bob's niece Rachel was along for the ride that day, she couldn't believe her luck in being part of the adventure, like something in a movie. She was eager to see what it was, they all were, but as they got closer the mysterious object dominated their vision, it's strange dead canyon eerily quiet. There were some kind of markings on the rocks nearby, native carvings? No, they didn't look like anything Bob had ever seen before. As he looked from the writing to the object, words began to form in his head.

Here . . . . . the female . . . . . here.

He shook his head but the words were still there. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Rachel approaching near to the object, her face strangely blank.

Leave . . . . . the female . . . . . here

She began to remove her outer layer of clothing.

"Rach, what are you doing?"

"Hot, so hot, but it is cool . . . . yes . . . . I need to cool down, I need to be near it"

Help . . . . . the female . . . . . help . . . . . nearer

Rachel was naked now, but somehow Bob felt that it was perfectly normal, he was filled with the sense that this was right, this was meant to happen. He and his buddies approached as Rachel got right up to the smooth side of the thing. As if sensing her, a section of the side slid forward, over her head. The nude woman turned, her back against the cool metal, and raised her hands straight up above her. At the same time the other two men moved in, each taking firm hold of one thigh, and raised her up so her hands disappeared into the gap behind the panel. They felt something take hold of her, take her weight from them, and they stepped back.

Without shame the young woman spread her legs, flexed her knees and brought her toes together. The smooth surface behind her extruded two equally smooth cables which encircled her ankles and held them fast.

Bob looked with satisfaction at his niece, crucified against the obelisk, smooth and featureless except for the naked girl and the fixings which held her in place. It was . . . . . good, it was right. None of the men seemed struck by how weird, or indeed erotic, the scene before them was. They had a job to do, and they had done it.

Rachel also looked satisfied, not seeming aware of the sweat that was running freely down her bare skin, or the hot breeze on her exposed pussy.

"Go", she told them. "They will be here for me soon. Go!"

The three men turned slowly and began their walk back to the aircraft. It would be hours before they would ask themselves what happened in that place, and wondered how they would explain why they left Rachel there, or what had happened to her.

Bob returned to the site early the next day when his head had cleared. There was no sign of the object, or of his niece.

Some days I wish I'd never got out of bed... :eek:
Nice blending and good work with the shadows - the obelisk really looks like it was planted in the ground. Well done, Phlebas! :D

Bob, the basic obelisk is original to the pic, I have made changes to it and added the woman and her shadow. So I can't claim credit for it looking genuinely planted :)

From 2014 into 2015, sorry a bit heavy on male crux this selection.

ph278 I don't know what he did wrong but she has things well in hand
ph278.jpg

ph279 and ph279a I don't remember the context of these pics, they arose from some banter on here, maybe someone ponted out the hole in the footrest?
ph279.jpgph279a.jpg

ph280 This was an experiment using components entirely from the CMCK. I was going to emulate this Paint Shop Pro effort in paint.net but I never got around to it.
ph280.jpg

ph281 seeing how big they can get it and recording the result?
ph281.jpg

ph282 and ph283 I had fun with this. Fatima likes to visit the western prisoners and play games with them (sorry it's a bit small)
ph282.jpgph283.jpg

ph284 I don't know if she is covering him or unwrapping him!
ph284.jpg

ph285 this was a genuine attempt at a respectful Easter picture, I was reasonably happy with the result - this is a recently amended version to remove a child I noticed at the edge of the image
ph285amended.jpg

ph286 another exploration of the theme "man crucified in front of close female relatives". Are they his wife and adult daughters? Or his mother, wife and sister?
ph286.jpg

Pausing here to post some new pics. These were all inspired by and for RobbyH and his lady. No blood or nails were to be used. So I had a little play around.

ph373a, b and c show various stages of the prisoner stripping before sentence in a certain country's courtroom. The last frame suggests her coming fate.
View attachment 903645View attachment 903644View attachment 903643

ph374, sentenced by the court and crucified before a crowd
View attachment 903642

I wonder what fate faces this girl? The woman with the clipboard will make sure everything is done according to the regulations
View attachment 903641

Another crowd crux scene, this one with a western setting
View attachment 903640

The Emir finds it necessary to discipline some of his newest wives
View attachment 903639

A dystopian future?
View attachment 903638
Stripping before the instrument of punishment - I think this is officially my favorite moment in any fantasy.

Stripping before the instrument of punishment - I think this is officially my favorite moment in any fantasy.

It does add something, doesn't it.

ph287 an Israeli soldier captured by Palestinians
ph287.jpg

ph288 I liked this one, and it inspired a story by Wragg
ph288.jpg

ph289 art lovers
ph289.jpg

ph290 a variation on a previous manip, crucified underwater by mermaids?
ph290.jpg

ph291 arching from her cross in search of relief
ph291.jpg

ph292 a member cruxed, and happy for public posting
ph292.jpg

ph293 likewise, background and crowd by PhilX
ph293.jpg

ph294 another member crucified
ph294.jpg

ph295 a Roman soldier captured during the Jewish Revolt 66 to 73 AD
ph295.jpg

ph296 captured and crucified outside the walls during the siege of Jerusalem, 70 AD
ph296.jpg

my favorites here ...
ph288.jpg
It's beautiful, I do think I remember the story but I'm not sure, do you still have a link somewhere?

ph291 arching from her cross in search of relief
ph291.jpg
the desperate throes of a helpless body, firmly affixed to the cross now, as the executioners pound the last nail through my foot deep into the post of the cross..

ph288.jpg
my favorites here ...

It's beautiful, I do think I remember the story but I'm not sure, do you still have a link somewhere?

the desperate throes of a helpless body, firmly affixed to the cross now, as the executioners pound the last nail through my foot deep into the post of the cross..
Still one of my Phlebas faves! :)

Here's the link, Malins:

ph297 Continuing the theme of the Jewish Revolt, there is a quote in Josephus about the Romans crucifying victims in all sorts of ways, so
ph297.jpg

ph298 The punishment yard at the palace of Justice was proving popular with the tourists
ph298.jpg

ph299 I like this one, but what is it? The hired man being chastised by the lady of the house? Or a couple proving that the Victorians were not so straight laced?
ph299.jpg

ph300 this was done to accompany the story The Knight and the Gnostic https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-knight-and-the-gnostic.5490/post-264707
ph300.jpg

ph301 A woman's imagination is fed by a simple crucifix on a wall
ph301a.jpgph301b.jpgph301c.jpg

ph302 and ph303 were created to accompany Windar's story The Real Historical Female Jesus https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-real-historical-female-jesus.5775/post-285711
ph302.jpgph302Cover.jpgph303.jpg

Still in 2016 and moving into 2017, getting closer to the present

ph304 the squaws are waiting for their chance to play with the captured paleface
ph304.jpg

ph305 the young squaw is enjoying this white woman before the braves come home to play with her
ph305.jpg

ph306 I really don't remember what the point of this one was, perhaps she's the ex girlfriend?
ph306.jpg

ph307 I'm pretty sure this was for a story but I don't remember which one!
ph307.jpg

ph308 I don't think one has been posted before. His work done, the young man is sacrificed to ensure the health of the next generation
ph308.jpg

ph309 there's nothing like a public whipping to entertain the masses
ph309.jpg

ph310 a peaceful pastoral scene
ph310.jpg

ph311 simple doodle with a classical painting, not sure why I gave this a number
ph311.jpg

ph312 rebel queen?
ph312.jpg

ph313 just another day in the town square
ph313.jpg

Back
Top Bottom