Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
We are catching up now, I've been less productive in recent years. 2017 and 2018

ph314 and ph315 variations on the Boxer Rebellion / crucify foreign missionaries theme. male and female
ph314.jpgph315.jpg

ph316 Those nasties again
ph316.jpg

ph317 from a lesser know biblical film, with enhanced assets. The original is one of the few to feature full frontal crucifixion The Crucifixion
ph317.jpg

ph318 her final physical before she meets the cross
ph318.jpg

ph319 not posted before, playing with fire
ph319.jpg

ph320 I don't think this has been posted either
ph320.jpg

ph321 also not posted before - the new slave
ph321.jpg

ph322 ready for her big moment
ph322.jpg

ph323 also not posted before? Life classes with added imagination
ph323.jpg

Just a few seconds ago we were still holding different, much more exposed positions ...
then Maestro explained about the cornu...

I like that idea :)

Here we are in 2018 and the story of Barbria Moria, adultrix, the story of a noble Roman lady caught in an infidelity.
For some reason some of these were given a phlebas number and some were not, maybe depending on the amount of work done.

1 of 2

The noble lady at home
phbarb1.jpg

relaxing
phbarb2.jpg

Infidelity
phbarb3.jpgphbarb4.jpg

Jail, and more passion
phbarb5.jpgphbarb6.jpgphbarb7.jpg

Sentenced
phbarb8.jpgph324.jpg

Before maximized, I thought they two are before Dragon's or Big Creature's eye :D

An imaginative interpretation

Some of the pics that appear from here on may have been posted in this thread before, but this is a comprehensive series so I include them in numeric order. Remember, the point of this was to celebrate that last year marked 20 years of my posting manips on the web :)

Most of the next set involves WWII scenes inspired by some crazy winter swimmers
ph330.jpgph331.jpgph332.jpgph333.jpgph334.jpgph335.jpg

A female labour/punishment camp sometime during WWII
Inge - "Have these women monitored and photographed at regular intervals, their punishment will serve as a valuable source of research data for the Fatherland."
Helga (thinking) - "Oh Inge you are magnificent! Never mind these sub humans, I dream of seeing you on the cross, your strong Aryan body proudly displayed in all its glory. My nightly dreams are filled with images of you writhing naked against the wood! If only I were brave enough to tell you of my deepest feelings."
ph336.jpg

punished in public
ph337.jpg

Perhaps these are Kurdish fighters who have captured a Russian or Syrian agent?
ph338.jpg

I think you will recognise the cruxee, he has more of an audience than we usually see. Background and crowd by PhilX, of course (so he actually did most of the work here!)
ph339.jpg

An imaginative interpretation

Some of the pics that appear from here on may have been posted in this thread before, but this is a comprehensive series so I include them in numeric order. Remember, the point of this was to celebrate that last year marked 20 years of my posting manips on the web :)

Most of the next set involves WWII scenes inspired by some crazy winter swimmers
View attachment 958419View attachment 958420View attachment 958421View attachment 958422View attachment 958423View attachment 958424

A female labour/punishment camp sometime during WWII
Inge - "Have these women monitored and photographed at regular intervals, their punishment will serve as a valuable source of research data for the Fatherland."
Helga (thinking) - "Oh Inge you are magnificent! Never mind these sub humans, I dream of seeing you on the cross, your strong Aryan body proudly displayed in all its glory. My nightly dreams are filled with images of you writhing naked against the wood! If only I were brave enough to tell you of my deepest feelings."
View attachment 958425

punished in public
View attachment 958426

Perhaps these are Kurdish fighters who have captured a Russian or Syrian agent?
View attachment 958427

I think you will recognise the cruxee, he has more of an audience than we usually see. Background and crowd by PhilX, of course (so he actually did most of the work here!)
View attachment 958428
All good ones, Phleb, especially the black-and-white opuses.

I see a couple of photos I collected as raw materials but have not yet figured out what to do with them. You sure got those questions out of the way!

This one is especially good, even without the accompanying text. So many possible interpretations of what might have been being said! Sets the imagination in motion!
Agree and looks like she fasinated her breasts too :D

View attachment 958575 The background pic (with the female guards) is a still from the Polish movie 'The Passenger' (1963), if I am not wrong.
Parts of the movie were shot on location in the former Auschwitz concentration camp.

It made a great background

ok, I hope you like silhouettes! I had a bit of a run in 2019 playing with them, the results will occupy most of this and the next post - but hey, 2019, getting near the end :)

This was one I think I missed from the Barb story, body and cross by Makar, I added Barb's head but I'm not sure it was posted, maybe it was for another purpose
ph340.jpg

The rest are basically variations on male, female and couple crux, ancient and modern, in silhouette. It's a very forgiving medium once you get the hang of it

ph341.jpgph342.jpgph343.jpgph344.jpgph345.jpgph346.jpgph347.jpgph349.jpgph348.jpg

Back
Top Bottom