Manipulations by Hammers

Go to CruxDreams.com
My first ever attempt at a manip. Thanks to Melissa and to Bob for the original of me on a cross.

Congratulations, Barb - great work!
Welcome to the elite group of Barb Crux Manipulators! :)

These are good. You might try smoothing the edges of your model "cutouts". The edges look a bit rough. Always good to work with a large hi-res image first and get it right, and then reduce size. Avoid working with a small image and then enlarging as this will result in rough edges.

What are you using for spikes? You may want to try using spikes from the CMCK kit.

Finally, the pubic hair and nails you use are very dark, which gives them a bit of a cartoon feel - like they were drawn in with a pen or marker. Perhaps try softer contrast or not so dark. It will look a bit more natural.

The drama of your pictures is nicely improved by a good background - I like them better when that is added rather than just the blue "test" background.

Keep going. They are quite good. :)

Thanks Jollyrei for advice. I use a marker as a little black round spot for spikes: I will try to improve.
Pubic hair and nails too dark : for pubic hair I usually try to match the hair's color. Yes I have got same preference
in putting image on background, but it is harder for me at present to geto appreciable results till I learn to use a better software then
'paint'. Thanks again for your encouragement as well as for Barbaria 1 suggestions

to the attention of Messaline,please: If you are French it would be a pleasure for me to exchange ,once in a while ,(not frequently as I understand the official Language of this Forum is English) some phrasings in your Language. Thanks

to the attention of Messaline,please: If you are French it would be a pleasure for me to exchange ,once in a while ,(not frequently as I understand the official Language of this Forum is English) some phrasings in your Language. Thanks
You can open a PM : I'll respond ...;)

You can open a PM : I'll respond ...;)
Avec plaisir. Je comprend,donc, que Vous etes une jeune fille Francaise, blonde et partageant mon interet au sujet de ce Forum: formidable!!
Mes compliments. Aurevoir

On public threads, use English, please!
With pleasure. I understand, therefore, that You are a young French girl, blonde and sharing my interest about this Forum: wonderful !!
My compliments. Goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:
Avec plaisir. Je comprend,donc, que Vous etes une jeune fille Francaise, blonde et partageant mon interet au sujet de ce Forum: formidable!!
Mes compliments. Aurevoir

On public threads, use English, please!
With pleasure. I understand, therefore, that You are a young French girl, blonde and sharing my interest about this Forum: wonderful !!
My compliments. Goodbye

Anjou 7.jpg

... tied to this cross which brings to me so much pleasure , I wish you the Welcome , hammers ...

Messaline , the blond "Anjevine" ...

Back
Top Bottom