Manipulations by Hammers

Go to CruxDreams.com
The reconstruction of the ancient Roman city is populated by the crowds on market day. Five crux figures have been inserted into the scene, and each appears to have been located where the crowd has coalesced into a group, so they seem to be witnessing the crucifixions.

The image is in low resolution, which often hinders the manipulation process, although the figures display commendable precision. I cannot identify any sources, and Hammers habitually employs composite figures, which further confound positive identification. Scale, colour balance and saturation are all looking good. The entertainment is worthy of the arena, and is certainly drawing the crowds to the alternative venue. Nice work, Hammers! :)
Thank you, Bobinder !

It is time to put an end to their sufferings.jpg
The attention to detail makes this one of your most impressive manipulations to date, Hammers. Figure scale, colour saturation and contrast are all looking good on the two inserted crux figures. For a convincing perspective effect, the cross beam of the distant crux figure should be located behind the soldier's helmet. Apart from that detail, the picture is well done. I find it easier to work on a much larger picture, but this is a matter of personal preference. :)

The attention to detail makes this one of your most impressive manipulations to date, Hammers. Figure scale, colour saturation and contrast are all looking good on the two inserted crux figures. For a convincing perspective effect, the cross beam of the distant crux figure should be located behind the soldier's helmet. Apart from that detail, the picture is well done. I find it easier to work on a much larger picture, but this is a matter of personal preference. :)
Thanks very much Bobinder for your review. Sorry for the error. I will check better next time before inserting the attachment. Please find attached the correct version.It is time to put an end to their sufferings 24.6.2021.jpg

Really nice job here, Hammers. One weird bit with the crossbar of one cross. A bit of an "Escher" moment. That's always tricky - might still need to cut out the Romans to get that overlay layer. Still, a well composed piece with very attractive models who are beautifully blended into the overall scene. :)

And now I see your corrected version, which looks great. Well done.

This one is excellent, Hammers. I like the story aspect in the painting. It raises all kinds of tantalising ideas, as do the models you have used. The bright "spotlight" on the centre woman is effective and draws the viewer's eye. It would be nice if the other woman was not so down-contrast so she is almost hard to see by comparison. But it's a fine composition. :thumbup:

This one is excellent, Hammers. I like the story aspect in the painting. It raises all kinds of tantalising ideas, as do the models you have used. The bright "spotlight" on the centre woman is effective and draws the viewer's eye. It would be nice if the other woman was not so down-contrast so she is almost hard to see by comparison. But it's a fine composition. :thumbup:
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom