Manipulations by Hammers

Go to CruxDreams.com
A deleted scene from the 1966 movie?
I always have wondered what the Madhists did to the passengers of that Nile steamer!
Khartoum 1966.jpgHello Loxuru! You have correctly mentioned my source being "Khartoum" 1966: thank you! The attachment is the screenshot that has been manipulated.
Sincerely speaking the fate of female pasengers aboard that Nile steamer has been the subject of my personal fantasies too.

Arena crosses.jpg
A dramatic arena scene with consistent lighting - all crux shadows being cast by bright sunlight in the same direction. This is all in accordance with the direction and density of the background shadows. The crosses appear to be firmly planted in the ground, presenting a convincing illusion. Well done, Hammers! :)

A dramatic arena scene with consistent lighting - all crux shadows being cast by bright sunlight in the same direction. This is all in accordance with the direction and density of the background shadows. The crosses appear to be firmly planted in the ground, presenting a convincing illusion. Well done, Hammers! :)
I feel gratified by your notes keeping always in mind your suggestions.

Good colour saturation and composition - that tense moment of anticipation when they introduce the big cats in the arena. I wonder if they have been fed recently...?
Nice work, Hammers! :)
Thanks a lot Bobinder! I am of the advice that the crouched lion had been fed and he is now evaluating to take some "dessert". The tiger,instead, seems on the run with half intention to leap at her prey.

This is an interesting variation on the picture you presented earlier this year, and it demonstrates the development of your skills.

The colour saturation is now improved for a brightly lit scene, and the figure scale is more convincing, in view of the large size of the temple at Ephesus.
The inserted figures might benefit from stronger shadows being cast to the right, similar to those of the building and the trees.
However, this new interpretation is a much more realistic image than the earlier one. Well done, Hammers! :)

Floralia.jpg "Floralia" by Prospero Piatti,1899 has inspired my manipulation: it represents faithfully what happened during these Feasts established in Rome between 241 and 238 BC in honour of Flora the Goddess superintending blossom of the fruit trees and flowering of cereals and various plants including vine. The period was April 28 through May 3. Specifically the scene shows the "ludi scaenici" consisting of theatrical plays, often obscene, acted by prostitutes and traditionally carried out in the proximity of the Temple's stairway.

Back
Top Bottom