March Of The Damned

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
Hi,
We finally decided on a title. We had to go to Arcimboldo's Ye Olde Torture Instrument Shoppe to buy a packet of ever so useful "Handy Hooks" to link the girls together. We didn't want them running off.
Julie

Attachments

• March Of The Damned.jpg
    March Of The Damned.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 2,133
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
We finally decided on a title. We had to go to Arcimboldo's Ye Olde Torture Instrument Shoppe to buy a packet of ever so useful "Handy Hooks" to link the girls together. We didn't want them running off.
Julie
Ouch!!!! Do you see where they are hooked?"

Hi,
Couldn't think of anywhere else to hook them. I prefer doing chains to whip marks....they get really boring which is why two girls have been spared...for now. Now many people think that when a chain is freely suspended between two points it takes the shape of an arc of a circle, which is wrong. Some people think it is part of a parabola which is close but not correct. It is in fact a catenary. See attached pics. Now I'm sure you all knew that already so class dismissed, no homework...I've a cold coming on.
XX
Julie

Attachments

• ScreenShot142.jpg
    ScreenShot142.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,669
  • 800px-Kette_Kettenkurve_Catenary_2008_PD.JPG
    800px-Kette_Kettenkurve_Catenary_2008_PD.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 1,617
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Couldn't think of anywhere else to hook them. I prefer doing chains to whip marks....they get really boring which is why two girls have been spared...for now. Now many people think that when a chain is freely suspended between two points it takes the shape of an arc of a circle, which is wrong. Some people think it is part of a parabola which is close but not correct. It is in fact a catenary. See attached pics. Now I'm sure you all knew that already so class dismissed, no homework...I've a cold coming on.
XX
Julie
Stay in bed a drink plenty of orange juice,get well soon sweet Julie!kisses!

cmeinsen said:
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
XX
Julie

I drink orange juice and tea every day but the cold is winning. Two hot water bottles for us tonight. BTW the melting point of tungsten is 6 192 degrees F and in future I think I'll use fresh orange juice instead of the concentrated stuff.
XX
Julie

jonesygirl said:
cmeinsen said:
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
XX
Julie

I drink orange juice and tea every day but the cold is winning. Two hot water bottles for us tonight. BTW the melting point of tungsten is 6 192 degrees F and in future I think I'll use fresh orange juice instead of the concentrated stuff.
XX
Julie
viva mexico

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
XX
Julie
This site is so educational! I've noticed that some times in drawings & manips the artists tread chains like ropes. They should keep in mind that cahins are not as flexible & have greater weight.

The hooks seem to be a pretty effective way of keeping everyone in step. "Sinister! Dexter! Sinister! Dexter!"

Get well soon Julie. Get lots of rest & drink plenty of liquids.

Back
Top Bottom