Me Being Nailed To The Cross In The Nude And Humiliated About My Smelly Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
Screenshot_20160909-005135.png
424659-d39a6874108e59b1baa542b4146fe77c.jpg
Screenshot_20160905-195600.png
i have watched jesus get nailed to the cross with the two poor condemned men nailed to the cross next to him. i always saw how humiliating being held to the cross while their arms are being bound apart was so humiliating for them. especially seeing the bottoms of their barefeet they knew were going to be nailed. honestly it is great jesus and other men were nailed on their feet with their hands. the bare bodies almost in the nude is so freightening for us already but the feeling of the bottoms of our feet makes us most nervous. they are filthy and stink really bad :(

Attachments

• IMG_20160730_172808.jpg
    IMG_20160730_172808.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 490
Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps that a woman will be soon nailed to her cross near you ... Oh, not an important woman, only a punished slave ...:D

Great pics ! Have you other'ones ?

I would think that being nailed naked on the cross knowing that in a matter of days you will be dead, would make your dirty and/or smelly feet the least of your worries. But that's me.

women deserve to feel the power and dominance to nail a condemned man like me:)<3 men are pathetic and our bodies are made well for the cross;)

Perhaps that a woman will be soon nailed to her cross near you ... Oh, not an important woman, only a punished slave ...:D

Great pics ! Have you other'ones ?

I think being nailed to the cross with you would be amazing and a huge turn on. I can hear us squealing together already ;)

I would think that being nailed naked on the cross knowing that in a matter of days you will be dead, would make your dirty and/or smelly feet the least of your worries. But that's me.

In a way yes. It is hard to not feel humiliated about my nude body and exposed barefeet. It is humiliating about everything. Yes my worries would be dying in a matter of days as well. I hope you enjoy imagining me dying with my head hangi ng down and my motionless body is still exposed on my cross while i am in the nude;)<3

In a way yes. It is hard to not feel humiliated about my nude body and exposed barefeet. It is humiliating about everything. Yes my worries would be dying in a matter of days as well. I hope you enjoy imagining me dying with my head hangi ng down and my motionless body is still exposed on my cross while i am in the nude;)<3

Also yes my feet are both dirty and smelly

View attachment 424663
View attachment 424662
i have watched jesus get nailed to the cross with the two poor condemned men nailed to the cross next to him. i always saw how humiliating being held to the cross while their arms are being bound apart was so humiliating for them. especially seeing the bottoms of their barefeet they knew were going to be nailed. honestly it is great jesus and other men were nailed on their feet with their hands. the bare bodies almost in the nude is so freightening for us already but the feeling of the bottoms of our feet makes us most nervous. they are filthy and stink really bad :(

Attachments

• IMG_20170201_163952_590.jpg
    IMG_20170201_163952_590.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 228
I think being nailed to the cross with you would be amazing and a huge turn on. I can hear us squealing together already ;)

It's done, dirtyfeetslave ! You're nailed to your cross between two other slaves and, in front of you, a girl is only tied to her cross : then, her agony will be longer !:eek:
You can contemplate her nudity ( It's the rule, a girl do be nude for a crucifixion !!) and particularly this little blond tuft, hidding her intimity ...:confused:
Mmmmmmm ! This girl is Messaline, of course ! She deserves obviously eternal crucifixions !:rolleyes:

47 My deep fantasy.jpg

It's done, dirtyfeetslave ! You're nailed to your cross between two other slaves and, in front of you, a girl is only tied to her cross : then, her agony will be longer !:eek:
You can contemplate her nudity ( It's the rule, a girl do be nude for a crucifixion !!) and particularly this little blond tuft, hidding her intimity ...:confused:
Mmmmmmm ! This girl is Messaline, of course ! She deserves obviously eternal crucifixions !:rolleyes:

Omggg mercyy! am i and the two other slave men in the nude too?

View attachment 424663
View attachment 424662

The film make-up makes me laugh: The film-nails are not going through the legs/foot, they are fixed only at the front of the legs, behind them there´s nothing. in reality that won´t work well.

Back
Top Bottom