Meagan Smith's sentence

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
CARSON CITY, NEVADA, in the 1800s

(most art by Langewapper)

During the Civil War, Nevada became a state in the U.S. In some of the outlying area small towns didn’t change their ways because they were technically part of the state capital. One small town even left the tree in the square. It was useful for hanging convicts.
h 1200.jpg

As it turns out, Meagan Smith robbed the town’s tavern and made off with the cash. Needless to say, the men hunted her down and she was tried and found guilty of robbing ‘Madame Dorothy Brown’s Saloon and was condemned to hang by her neck until she was dead. We join the story here.

Meagan Smith has been condemned to death by hanging. The small town outside of Carson City hasn’t built a gallows so she will be hanged from the tree in the town square.

On her last night alive she discussed her sentence with the sheriff, a gentleman named Adam Cartwright. Once caught by the posse chasing her, Meagan expected a harsh sentence, but she never expected to be hanged. Meagan asks Sheriff Cartwright if they always hanged woman. He replies “You’ll be the first one but no woman has ever robbed the saloon before. You’ll put on quite a show when you hanged.”

h 1201.jpg

“Your tits will be flopping all over the place when you are hanged” Sheriff Cartwright notes.

“So what, I don’t wear nothing under my blouse anyway” Meagan says.

h 1202.jpg

“You don’t understand, Meagan. You are going to be hanged in the buff” Sheriff Cartwright says.

“What do you mean? What does ‘in the buff’ mean” Meagan demands.

“Like with no clothes on… You know, you’ll hang naked” Sheriff Cartwright replies.

“You have to be kidding me” Meagan exclaims.

h 1203.jpg

“Nope, that’s what you warrant calls for. Now take those clothes off. I got to sell them to buy a casket to bury you in.”

h 1204.jpg
An exasperated Meagan begins to unbutton her shirt. She says “You want me to get naked?”

h 1205.jpg

“Take ‘em all off” the sheriff says.

“Ain’t this good enough” Meagan asks flaunting her more than adequate cleavge.

h 1206.jpg

“Naked, Meagan” the sheriff says. “You robbed a saloon and Judge Tree is fond of Miss Dorothy. I can’t go selling you tits once you’re hanged.”

He turns away and says “I ain’t looking. Now get naked, girl.”

h 1207.jpg

Most embarrassed, Meagan disrobes.

True. But I was a student of history. I savored Rocky Mountain Oysters in Virginia City on the Comstock.
Mark Twain described the culture of the area in those days. He said there were two ways to gain respect:
1. To "get your man." That is, to kill someone. (I suppose hanging a nubile and deserving female would count)
2. To stand behind a bar and serve whiskey. This would make you even more respected than getting a man.

Mark Twain described the culture of the area in those days. He said there were two ways to gain respect:
1. To "get your man." That is, to kill someone. (I suppose hanging a nubile and deserving female would count)
2. To stand behind a bar and serve whiskey. This would make you even more respected than getting a man.
I fear, prefer our Tree drinking the Whiskey self.

(Pictures 3 through 6 by Xavrmov)

With the sheriff out selling her clothing so he could afford to buy Meagan a casket to bury her in, Meagan managed to get a good night’s sleep. The next day she is awakened by Sheriff Cartwright noisily entering his office and jail. He almost cheerfully shouted out “Hangin’ day, Meagan! You can catch you on sleep later!”

h 1208.jpg

Meagan acted as if she had slept the morning away and quite sexually stretched her bare body out for Sheriff Cartwright. With a fake half-asleep voice Meagan purred “You going to hang me later today. How about getting us in the mood by us making love first?”

h 1209.jpg

Sheriff Cartwright asked her if she was serious.

h 1207 a.jpg

With sleep gone from her voice she replied “Absolutely, Sheriff!”

With all god’s speed he undressed and stood before her naked. Meagan thought ‘This could be good!’

h 1207 b.jpg

She stretched out o her bunk and moaned “Come and make a condemned woman happy.”

h 1207 c.jpg

The sheriff topped Meagan and indeed made her quite happy.

h 1207 d.jpg

They finished (several times) and the sheriff looked at his pocket watch. Was there regret in his voice when he said “I’ve got to get you ready”

h 1210.jpg

Meagan offered no resistance as he bound her wrists and led her from the cell.

Sheriff Cartwright walks me to the door of his office and opened it. The cool air wraps my bare body. It chills my body as fall starts early in the low mountains here. (It nearly a mile high in Carson City.) I look down at my breasts and my nipples are standing tall. I blame their erection on the cold air and say “My hanging isn’t in front of people, is it?”

h 1211.jpg

Sheriff Cartwright explains “Sorry to tell you, Meagan, but anyone can show up to watch you hang.”

My horse is outside his office. He says he sold it too, but I will get my ‘last ride’ on him when I’m hanged from his back. With my hands tied behind my back I tell him “You’re going to have to help me up.”

h 1212.jpg

Without a grunt he hoists me onto the horse’s back and leads us to the noose.

h 1213.jpg

Up to now I have looked at my hanging in abstract terms. But in front of me the noose waits for my neck.

h 1214.jpg

I pray this will go fast but when we get to the noose I can see there is not much of a drop. I realize this hanging is going to slowly choke the life out of me!

h 1215.jpg

The horse’s hair is rubbing my crotch. I want to scratch down there but my hands are tied behind my back.

The sheriff drags the noose over my head. There is easily more than a pound of rope resting on my shoulders. I might be able to free my head but I don’t want to upset my horse!

h 1216.jpg

Some bitch in a skimpy black dress walks up and says “So this is the cunt who robbed me! Well, come on, sheriff. Go ahead and hang her!”

“Easy, Dorothy, I get some stuff to do before we stretch her neck” the sheriff says.

I’m not looking forward to being hanged but I look down at the sheriff and say “Quit messing with me! Just do what you must and get this done!

h 1217.jpg

Sheriff Cartwright tightens the noose so I can’t escape its loop. Calmly he says “Meagan Smith, You have been sentenced to hang by your neck until you are dead. I will begin your hanging now!”

Shit, I cum one more time!

I am sitting in a pool of the sheriff’s cum and my own pussy juices. My wrists are tightly bound behind my back and I wear only a noose around my neck. The sheriff has announced he will begin my hanging ‘now’. He swats Trigger on the ass but the horse just shuffles. My knees squeeze his body harder and my horse does not move. The sheriff swats Trigger again and he rears up on his hind legs. I begin to slide off the horse’s back. I scream as I am about to be hanged!

h 1218.jpg

My legs slide off Trigger’s back and I have been hanged. The noose breaks my fall but not my neck. The rope pressures my throat, suppressing my scream as my body’s weight presses the noose into my throat. My feet dance below me, hopelessly trying to find the ground.

h 1219.jpg

Adam Cartwright tied a fine noose. I feel it tighten around my neck but I can still gasp for air!

-Meagan Smith

Meagan’s mind is clouded as she continues to fight for each breath of air. She doesn’t realize the weight of her thrashing body has slowly tightened the noose around her neck.

h 1220.jpg

She has been hanged for almost ten minutes and each breath becomes more difficult. She has even forgotten she is naked before the witnesses.

h 1221.jpg

Meagan closes her eyes. Was it just to keep her eyes from falling from their sockets?

h 1222.jpg

The rope has closed and she puts up one last desperate struggle to escape the choking noose.

h 1223.jpg

The noose has begun to strangle her. She kicks in a final attempt to breathe in fresh air.

h 1224.jpg

Her body succumbs to the tightened noose. Any quiver she makes are the last throes of her dying body.

h 1225.jpg

The crowd disperses. Meagan’s life is surrendered to the tightening rope she has been hanged from.

h 1226.jpg

Meagan’s punishment has passed.

Meagan has been hanged for robbing ‘Madame Dorothy Brown’s Saloon’. Her body is hanged from the noose that took her life. Her limbs hang limp but her body drifts in the mountain breeze. Dorothy Brown asks Sheriff Cartwright if she can ‘lay’ Meagan’s body out in her tavern. The sheriff doesn’t care. Dorothy Brown walk over to Meagan’s hanged body and says “It looks like your my ‘main attraction’ tonight.”

h 1227.jpg

Meagan was displayed at Dorothy Brown’s dressed in only the noose around her neck.

h 1228.jpg

The end...

Mm, that name rings a bell. Is she still around?

I was wondering like you, Fantasmo, but she was "Megan", not "Meagan" !
I started a story for her, by the past , but I never finished it because she was disapearing ...

From time to time, I saw her here, but never for a long time ago ... only "copy/past" !
:D

Oh, thanks for clarifying ;) Good old times...

Back
Top Bottom