Go to CruxDreams.com
I identify with the slightly pensive lass being felt up
by the bearded guy with the big bunch of keys -
I'm thinking they'll open some exciting doors! :devil:
Well they are the keys to the dungeons where goodness knows what is hidden....we'll find out in due course;)

View attachment 318449 Imagine being carried naked over the shoulders of a brute like that ....:rolleyes:

That was the best part of being ducked at Alnwick Fair Barbaria
we were chased round the town square by big men, caught, and
carried over his shoulder and carried to the judge who sentenced
us to the ducking stool. i don`t know which bit i liked the best,
the carrying or the ducking.

I identify with the slightly pensive lass being felt up
by the bearded guy with the big bunch of keys -
I'm thinking they'll open some exciting doors! :devil:
That was the best part of being ducked at Alnwick Fair Barbaria
we were chased round the town square by big men, caught, and
carried over his shoulder and carried to the judge who sentenced
us to the ducking stool. i don`t know which bit i liked the best,
the carrying or the ducking.
Jailers were not paid well then but there were 'benefits'...
chains 022.jpg

Tree

...Dorothy protests screaming "WOULD YOU PLEASE FUCK ME?!?!?!"

title2.jpg

At The Market
Another Saturday morning in Little Brampton and the meat market was in full swing although that had not always been the case. The first one during The Great Famine was a very furtive affair. People turned up out of desperation wondering what to expect, trying to hide behind mufflers, making their purchases and getting home as quickly as possible. After a few such markets however, people became more confident and felt less guilty each market with what they were doing. After all they all wanted to survive and do the best for their families. All the meat had been lawfully condemned so what was the harm in putting it to good use. Today in any good Continental market you can buy fresh meat like chickens to be taken home and slaughtered, various cuts and types of meat, pre cooked and cooked on the premises. Unless you spoke Chicken and its hundreds of different dialects then you would find it difficult to explain to the bewildered bird why it was necessary and indeed the right thing to do to take it home where it will soon become acquainted with the inside of your oven and then your stomach. If you couldn't speak Chicken then all you could expect would be a cluck cluck here and a cluck cluck there. On the other hand the good folk of Little Brampton did have the opportunity to pass the time of day with what may well become the Sunday roast. Lydia Johnson being such case. Sentenced to be hanged at the Larkrise Assize the judge ordered that this be carried out out Little Brampton. Lydia had heard tales of such a place. Screams throughout the night and plumes of black smoke arising from behind the courthouse and dungeon were rife among the outlaws of society. Just when Lydia thought that things couldn't get any worse they did. She was transported to the village along with many other hopeless wretches and in due course was screened by Mathew. The size of her tits did not go unnoticed so she was weighed, stamped and sent off for auction. She was bought for a good price by old Mrs MacDonald who was happily running her farm until the famine struck. Now with the sudden influx of good quality meat she saw a niche in the market that perhaps she could exploit.
zL4psl6.jpg

Once people got used to the idea of expanding the food chain to include tender youngish female humans then why not provide freshly cooked meat from a stall. People could take it away with them to eat while enjoying the market. Take Away, thought Mrs MacDonald, now there's an idea! Children would still sing about old MacDonald who had a farm for many years to come.At the market.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ma MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O
And on her farm she had some girls
E I E I O
With a big tit here, and a big tit there,
Here a tit, there a tit, everywhere a big tit,
Ma MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O

Last edited:
New victim.jpg

Mathew Appletree

Mathew was born with a huge sense of his own importance. To his fellow villagers he appeared to think that the world and all who lived on it were there for his pleasure or convenience. Their sole purpose on the planet was to please him. As a child he never made any lasting friends and tried very little to do so being happy in his own world. When puberty arrived things changed. His demands from his fellow beings took a sinister turn and people shunned him but Mathew was clever. He soon adapted to the new order in his life and outwardly he projected a new persona while inwardly scheming and plotting all the while. His thoughts and cravings became ever darker until the night he carried out his first rape. He left the girl so badly beaten she could remember very little of the ordeal. In future he would leave very little to chance.

He learnt useful trades from the local carpenter and blacksmith who were happy to pass on their skills to a keen young man willing to learn and run errands for them. When they both mysteriously disappeared within a short time of each other it was by common consent that he take over the dual role of smithy and carpenter inheriting all their tools and workplaces. As the years passed Mathew's wealth grew and his sexual appetite also. Rape was exciting but of late he knew that he wanted more.

When the famine of 1315 arrived he was the driving force behind the deal that Little Brampton had sealed with a secret Parliamentary committee to legally carry out the public execution and "disposal" of convicted criminals. The village relied on him to sort, weigh and auction suitable live meat, carry out burnings and hangings on less desirable stock and keep the authorities happy with all the paperwork. This he happily carried out although managing to grumble in the right places and express sorrow and sympathy for the unfortunate girls now thrown into his custody. He had the keys to the old courthouse and all the cells. It was a whole new world awaiting the master.

Not all the condemned went to auction or the fire immediately. Some needed to be interrogated further to establish whether witchcraft could be added to their crimes of stealing food from the land of the lord of the manor for example. A signed confession before execution would earn Mathew another shilling for helping rid the land of Satan's spawn. Not that he needed the money! But he did need young female flesh to play with and his craving of the month was for girls well endowed with a large bust. This month's delivery had some excellent examples of healthy country girls who under different circumstances would have been able to deliver more milk than the cows they tended. Healthy food, exercise and what they inherited from their mothers had given these girls veritable treasure chests. Their home for the next few days would be in the bowels of the courthouse. Mathew chained the girls to the cell walls and brought them regular supplies of food and water although he never said what the stews were made from. He wanted them strong and fit for the days of pleasure ahead.

Day three in the dungeon, burnings, hangings over with for this month and now time to select his first victim. Stephanie, theft of food, first offence, sentenced to be hanged. Obviously Mathew must first ascertain whether or not she was a witch. He used a special room for such interrogations with very thick walls and filled with all the devices and tools to extract a confession from the Pope that he had buggered the King and regularly ate Christian babies for breakfast. No girl ever left this room without confessing. No girl ever left this room alive.

Stephanie was next for that room. Mathew had previously formulated his plan of torture to suit the build of the girl, her strength and temperament. He knew exactly how it was going to proceed, hopefully over at least two days with breaks. First he secured her head and wrists in his specially built home made stocks. They had a moveable wooden shelf which he raised to the level of her breasts which were then spread. Next job was to secure her breasts to the shelf with his Tit Compressor. He was very proud of this invention. It was fully adjustable and gripped a girl's tits, firmly securing them to any base with pre drilled holes. Having then secured her ankles and chained her pussy lips apart his attention returned to her more than ample tits. These were firmly in place near her chest but needed to be nailed down near the front, about an inch before her nipples. Stephanie was uncomfortable but not in any real pain as yet. Mathew's excitement grew as he took a nail in his left and hammer in his right hand. As he plunged the tip of the nail into her firm breast a small fountain of crimson spurted into the air. His cock began to stiffen. Stephanie gasped and froze. The nail was gently but firmly tapped until it bit into the wood underneath at which point Mathew let go of the nail and used his hand to force her head down to watch while he hammered the nail home. This stopped the fountain apart from a slight trickle of blood down her nipple which was pleasing to Mathew's eye. Now he raised her head and invited her to admire his cock which was now hard and fully extended. He took great pleasure in explaining how her screams simply made his cock bigger which he much enjoyed.

After several previous attempts at torture Matt had learnt how to control his ejaculations. At first he squirted without any control but now after much practise he could release his fluids and semen almost at will. While nailing her left tit into place his cock spurted a little. He collected the juice with his fingers and spread it over the terrified girl's lips and up her nostrils. While he was experiencing ecstasy Stephanie was experiencing agony but he wanted her to sense both worlds. Feel the pain, feel the fear, see his cock ejaculate, smell and taste his semen, feel and hear the blood rushing through her body, feel the warmth of his cock against her cheek, taste it on her tongue. She had to lick her lips and beg for more or else he'd slice her tits, roast each slice on the brazier and feed them to her. Her hot salty tears mingled with his semen and dribbled into her mouth and down her throat. Strangely the taste was mouth watering. Under a different sun she would have happily guzzled her lover's cock until his balls were dry to taste such nectar, but that was a different time.

Agony and ecstasy thought Mathew. Are they Earthly tastes of Hell and Heaven? Is the old priest right? Are Heaven and Hell timeless?

Some days in Little Brampton business was so good that witches had to be hanged three at a time to keep up with the backlog!
View attachment 334244

hang3.jpg Look at the faces in the crowd ... the intensity of their gaze ... three at a time was beyond their wildest expectations ... the pickpockets must be having a field day :rolleyes:

Fitzroy found that accusing women of witchcraft and having them hanged was a useful method of ridding himself of certain women in his life, especially girls who he had gotten pregnant. They would come knocking at his door wanting food and shelter and some even had the nerve to ask for money!!!!! They were a damned bloody nuisance and the village would be better off without them. There were enough mouths to feed already! Here you see Rosemary pleading with Fitzroy for the life of her younger cousin. All five girls had been found guilty of consorting with the devil but to appease the public he ordered that the Whipmaster General could take a break.
Five to hang.jpg
PS Before anyone complains they weren't really hanged! It's only make believe..just playing with pixels. And as far as pickpockets are concerned I'd happily hang those miserable bastards myself, especially the ones who appeal to people's good nature to help then rob them. Rant over.

Fitzroy found that accusing women of witchcraft and having them hanged was a useful method of ridding himself of certain women in his life, especially girls who he had gotten pregnant. They would come knocking at his door wanting food and shelter and some even had the nerve to ask for money!!!!! They were a damned bloody nuisance and the village would be better off without them. There were enough mouths to feed already! Here you see Rosemary pleading with Fitzroy for the life of her younger cousin. All five girls had been found guilty of consorting with the devil but to appease the public he ordered that the Whipmaster General could take a break.
View attachment 334250
PS Before anyone complains they weren't really hanged! It's only make believe..just playing with pixels. And as far as pickpockets are concerned I'd happily hang those miserable bastards myself, especially the ones who appeal to people's good nature to help then rob them. Rant over.

Love the smirks on the faces of the two onlookers in the center of the pic. They have that "Well, you got what you deserved" look.

Back
Top Bottom