Go to CruxDreams.com
Witches about to be examined

tumblr_nnq6og9lDq1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

Witches about to be examined

tumblr_nnq6og9lDq1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

Nice!

I have a new , more scientific witch-detecting method.

The witchfinder-general walks into the room and opens up his bag, displaying all his instruments of torture.

"Please don't torture us!" begs one of the naked, suspected witches, "We are not witches."

"Really?" responds the witchfinder-general, "There is one way you can prove it to me without me having to dirty any of my implements...

"Real witches have the power to beguile men. If you are not witches, make love to each other."

"WHAT?"

"OK, torture implements it is, then..."

"No! No! Please, No! It is just...we never even thought of that."

"Ah, I see," the witchfinder says with some sympathy, "You may still be innocent. Here, I will instruct you...

"Kiss her...full on the mouth and caress each other's breasts...

"Yes...that is good...now suck her breasts...ok, now you suck her breasts...

"OK...very good...now put your mouth between her legs...now lick...."

The other woman cums hard.

"Okay, now do to her what she just did to you."

This woman cums hard to.

"Is that OK?" asks the other woman, "Have we proven enough to you that we are not witches?"

"About 99%"

"What more do you need?"

"There is one more inspection that will determine truly whether or not you are witches...

"Stand up...now turn around...now bend over..."

Each woman lets out a yelp as the witchfinder-general shoves a finger up her ass.

"OK, I am satisfied that you are not witches...but you just committed the act of lesbianism, which, in this kingdo, is punishable by crucifixion."

Nice!

I have a new , more scientific witch-detecting method.

The witchfinder-general walks into the room and opens up his bag, displaying all his instruments of torture.

"Please don't torture us!" begs one of the naked, suspected witches, "We are not witches."

"Really?" responds the witchfinder-general, "There is one way you can prove it to me without me having to dirty any of my implements...

"Real witches have the power to beguile men. If you are not witches, make love to each other."

"WHAT?"

"OK, torture implements it is, then..."

"No! No! Please, No! It is just...we never even thought of that."

"Ah, I see," the witchfinder says with some sympathy, "You may still be innocent. Here, I will instruct you...

"Kiss her...full on the mouth and caress each other's breasts...

"Yes...that is good...now suck her breasts...ok, now you suck her breasts...

"OK...very good...now put your mouth between her legs...now lick...."

The other woman cums hard.

"Okay, now do to her what she just did to you."

This woman cums hard to.

"Is that OK?" asks the other woman, "Have we proven enough to you that we are not witches?"

"About 99%"

"What more do you need?"

"There is one more inspection that will determine truly whether or not you are witches...

"Stand up...now turn around...now bend over..."

Each woman lets out a yelp as the witchfinder-general shoves a finger up her ass.

"OK, I am satisfied that you are not witches...but you just committed the act of lesbianism, which, in this kingdo, is punishable by crucifixion."

That let`s me out i adore men and their magic wand

HAPPY HOUR

Happy Hour.jpg
Another first for Little Brampton was the introduction of The Happy Hour. It began on Beth Williams witch dairy farm. Being the good farmer that she was Beth was always devising and testing new ways of improving the yield from her herd. Her cows relied mainly on what they could forage in the fields, scraps tossed over the walls from townsfolk, leftovers and some reserved milk from the production line. Beth felt that there was something she could add to their daily diet to improve matters. She soon hit on the idea of inviting the young men from the village to the “Happy Hour at Beth’s Farm”. Posters went up around Little Brampton inviting the menfolk to do their bit to help alleviate the famine by helping milk production at Beth’s farm. All they had to do was turn up at the feeding and milking times shown on the poster and donate their semen in a worthy cause. Beth had a theory that if each cow had her diet supplemented by draining three cocks each feeding time then that would increase the size of their udders and hence milk yield. Being one of the first true scientists she of course had a control group who did not receive the dietary supplement. After just two months she was delighted to see that udder size had increased considerably and milk yield was up by an average of 30% in the treated group. Some newcomers to the herd were still in a stte of shock and needed a bit of force feeding. Number 21 does not look too happy after draining three huge cocks then being milked by Beth who is slightly out of the picture. The silly cow should be grateful that she is being fed with a roof over her head and not appearing as second course on a village BBQ!

HAPPY HOUR

View attachment 505531
Another first for Little Brampton was the introduction of The Happy Hour. It began on Beth Williams witch dairy farm. Being the good farmer that she was Beth was always devising and testing new ways of improving the yield from her herd. Her cows relied mainly on what they could forage in the fields, scraps tossed over the walls from townsfolk, leftovers and some reserved milk from the production line. Beth felt that there was something she could add to their daily diet to improve matters. She soon hit on the idea of inviting the young men from the village to the “Happy Hour at Beth’s Farm”. Posters went up around Little Brampton inviting the menfolk to do their bit to help alleviate the famine by helping milk production at Beth’s farm. All they had to do was turn up at the feeding and milking times shown on the poster and donate their semen in a worthy cause. Beth had a theory that if each cow had her diet supplemented by draining three cocks each feeding time then that would increase the size of their udders and hence milk yield. Being one of the first true scientists she of course had a control group who did not receive the dietary supplement. After just two months she was delighted to see that udder size had increased considerably and milk yield was up by an average of 30% in the treated group. Some newcomers to the herd were still in a stte of shock and needed a bit of force feeding. Number 21 does not look too happy after draining three huge cocks then being milked by Beth who is slightly out of the picture. The silly cow should be grateful that she is being fed with a roof over her head and not appearing as second course on a village BBQ!

You Are Right On There Girl, I`m Good At Milking Cocks
With My Mouth, And Beside That Have Me Knocked Up
Then I Can Really Help With Your Milk Yield.
I Love Happy Hours

Only in Beth's farmyard are cocks milked :p

trivial factoid: Cockneys are 'cocks' (roosters') eggs',
an old word for a spoilt, over-petted child,
a milksop, country folk thought Londoners
were softies like that. ;)

Dorothy Brown.jpg
It looks like Dorothy has joined the herd at Beth's farm. It's feeding time when she hears the familiar crack of a whip from inside the milking shed followed by yelps and squeels. "Please stop!!..nooo!..I won't spill any more!!". It sounds very much like Bryony Jones a neighbour recently convicted of witchcraft. She's being whipped as well..lucky girl! thought Dorothy. Now how can I get my share of lashes? Perhaps if I dribble a little my trustee guard will notice and call for the whip. It looks very much like Dorothy's little plan may work!

Beth's cows often distributed spare milk amongst the other cows when their quota had been fulfilled. Beth Williams herself did prefer the milk of a hucow to the four legged variety. They could also be taken to her bedroom where they would not only provide her supper of a tankard of warm milk (topped up with Scottish water of life) but they knew exactly how to please Beth with their probing tongues.
Beth's supper.jpg

Beth's cows often distributed spare milk amongst the other cows when their quota had been fulfilled. Beth Williams herself did prefer the milk of a hucow to the four legged variety. They could also be taken to her bedroom where they would not only provide her supper of a tankard of warm milk (topped up with Scottish water of life) but they knew exactly how to please Beth with their probing tongues.
View attachment 508806

Delicious and fresh milk

The squealing and yelping that Dorothy heard was indeed coming from one of the new cows by the name of Bryony Jones. Her milk production wasn't increasing as it should and the size of her udders had seen little improvement. One of her overseers suspected that she may have been avoiding some of her special feeds. It was decided to put her on extra rations for a week accompanied by a good whipping to remind her not to waste a drop.
Extra rations.jpg

The squealing and yelping that Dorothy heard was indeed coming from one of the new cows by the name of Bryony Jones. Her milk production wasn't increasing as it should and the size of her udders had seen little improvement. One of her overseers suspected that she may have been avoiding some of her special feeds. It was decided to put her on extra rations for a week accompanied by a good whipping to remind her not to waste a drop.
View attachment 509510
Seems like a proper scientific solution... cow #26 should feel honored she is in such good care. Tree would have recommended leeches on her udders. It just shows he doesn't know much about Medieval milking...

Back
Top Bottom