Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry I've been absent for a while but there was a new market to prepare for and the folk of Little Brampton were a little short handed. I volunteered to help with the transport of the witch meat for some new butchers. Some of these witches are a lot heavier than they look and I nearly did my back in hoisting them up!
View attachment 521046
I emphatically bump:bump2::bump2::bump2:

ORIENTAL 'ORRORS

Queen A'dilla
The witches of Little Brampton have taken a real hammering of late but I 'm sure they are quietly rebuilding their covens. We must not let our guard down. While we wait for reports of Witch activity it might be interesting to travel the Medieval world and see what is happening in other lands...so here we go...hold tight for take off...candle power on MaxLux..whooosh....
I think we are now above some hot sunny country in the East. It looks like Bulanbeyli. As far as I recall this land was ruled with more than a rod of iron by Queen A'dilla Titti-haha Housyagazimi. The history books have it that she could be rather intolerant, especially of any female that she considered a rival in any way. Her palace was at Qumarra so let's go take a look.
There it is and what a splendid palace it is. I can see movement in one of the courtyards..we'll zoom in and see what's happening.
revenge.jpg
Oh my! I fear that there is real mischief afoot here. Send the Ladybird spy cams in! Ah....beginning to get sound and vision from the courtyard which is apparently a punishment square. The young girl has obviously seriously ticked off the Queen. I am getting the impression that A'dilla took strong exception to the girl freely displaying her assets in the Royal Palace and has decided to cut her down to size. The Queen frowned upon rivals.
Perhaps I should give Polly Perkins a quick call. I'm sure she'll have something to repair the poor girl. I think we need to keep an eye on Queen A'dilla and see what else she gets up to.

ORIENTAL 'ORRORS

Queen A'dilla
The witches of Little Brampton have taken a real hammering of late but I 'm sure they are quietly rebuilding their covens. We must not let our guard down. While we wait for reports of Witch activity it might be interesting to travel the Medieval world and see what is happening in other lands...so here we go...hold tight for take off...candle power on MaxLux..whooosh....
I think we are now above some hot sunny country in the East. It looks like Bulanbeyli. As far as I recall this land was ruled with more than a rod of iron by Queen A'dilla Titti-haha Housyagazimi. The history books have it that she could be rather intolerant, especially of any female that she considered a rival in any way. Her palace was at Qumarra so let's go take a look.
There it is and what a splendid palace it is. I can see movement in one of the courtyards..we'll zoom in and see what's happening.
View attachment 531764
Oh my! I fear that there is real mischief afoot here. Send the Ladybird spy cams in! Ah....beginning to get sound and vision from the courtyard which is apparently a punishment square. The young girl has obviously seriously ticked off the Queen. I am getting the impression that A'dilla took strong exception to the girl freely displaying her assets in the Royal Palace and has decided to cut her down to size. The Queen frowned upon rivals.
Perhaps I should give Polly Perkins a quick call. I'm sure she'll have something to repair the poor girl. I think we need to keep an eye on Queen A'dilla and see what else she gets up to.
I am pleased you have recognized these wenches are mischievous. I hope you contain this outburst...

Back to Little Brampton where there's been a surge in reported cases of witchcraft. The village folk are doing their best to rid the land of the infection but without the likes of a witchfinder like Tree, with or without his sore head, they are hard pressed and having to import mercenaries. These two have adopted a policy of fifty lashes to please themselves then string 'em up to please the crowd.
To be honest I'm surprised some of these witches haven't complained of that strange deja vu feeling before now!
Flog&Hang1.jpg

Last edited:
Back to Little Brampton where there's been a surge in reported cases of witchcraft. The village folk are doing their best to rid the land of the infection but without the likes of a witchfinder like Tree, with or without his sore head, they are hard pressed and having to import mercenaries. These two have adopted a policy of fifty lashes to please themselves then string 'em up to please the crowd.
To be honest I'm surprised some of these witches haven't complained of that strange deja vu feeling before now!

View attachment 548864

I'd complain, but I am keeping a low profile until Tree returns. These guys are far too scary.:confused:

View attachment 548866
Tree will be along soon and then Lady Moore can be charged, tried, convicted and executed nailed to a cross and everyone will be happy (...well, almost everyone... Sorry Barb:eek::confused::oops:)

Well if you've got the witch power of second sight, everything's deja-vu :BoredSmiley:

Back
Top Bottom