Go to CruxDreams.com
King Brychan had twenty-four daughters,
Pert-breasted, with dimpled hind-quarters.
Imagine the queue,
When you needed the loo,
And the shortage of hot running waters.

:bath:
Excellent and I'm sure you'll win a Medal Aur at the next National Eisteddfod. I knew you wouldn't mind so I entered you in section 136 which is the Recital or presentation of a comic piece which does not exceed four minutes. You can provide your own props and the language must be decent. So pob lwc i ti!

Excellent and I'm sure you'll win a Medal Aur at the next National Eisteddfod. I knew you wouldn't mind so I entered you in section 136 which is the Recital or presentation of a comic piece which does not exceed four minutes. You can provide your own props and the language must be decent. So pob lwc i ti!
Diolch cariad :D
Unfortunately this is intended to be only the opening stanza of a three-hour epic poem, positively rammed with indecent language; I think I’d be not only disqualified, but banished from Llangollen!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 327391

Mathew Appletree

Mathew was born with a huge sense of his own importance. To his fellow villagers he appeared to think that the world and all who lived on it were there for his pleasure or convenience. Their sole purpose on the planet was to please him. As a child he never made any lasting friends and tried very little to do so being happy in his own world. When puberty arrived things changed. His demands from his fellow beings took a sinister turn and people shunned him but Mathew was clever. He soon adapted to the new order in his life and outwardly he projected a new persona while inwardly scheming and plotting all the while. His thoughts and cravings became ever darker until the night he carried out his first rape. He left the girl so badly beaten she could remember very little of the ordeal. In future he would leave very little to chance.

He learnt useful trades from the local carpenter and blacksmith who were happy to pass on their skills to a keen young man willing to learn and run errands for them. When they both mysteriously disappeared within a short time of each other it was by common consent that he take over the dual role of smithy and carpenter inheriting all their tools and workplaces. As the years passed Mathew's wealth grew and his sexual appetite also. Rape was exciting but of late he knew that he wanted more.

When the famine of 1315 arrived he was the driving force behind the deal that Little Brampton had sealed with a secret Parliamentary committee to legally carry out the public execution and "disposal" of convicted criminals. The village relied on him to sort, weigh and auction suitable live meat, carry out burnings and hangings on less desirable stock and keep the authorities happy with all the paperwork. This he happily carried out although managing to grumble in the right places and express sorrow and sympathy for the unfortunate girls now thrown into his custody. He had the keys to the old courthouse and all the cells. It was a whole new world awaiting the master.

Not all the condemned went to auction or the fire immediately. Some needed to be interrogated further to establish whether witchcraft could be added to their crimes of stealing food from the land of the lord of the manor for example. A signed confession before execution would earn Mathew another shilling for helping rid the land of Satan's spawn. Not that he needed the money! But he did need young female flesh to play with and his craving of the month was for girls well endowed with a large bust. This month's delivery had some excellent examples of healthy country girls who under different circumstances would have been able to deliver more milk than the cows they tended. Healthy food, exercise and what they inherited from their mothers had given these girls veritable treasure chests. Their home for the next few days would be in the bowels of the courthouse. Mathew chained the girls to the cell walls and brought them regular supplies of food and water although he never said what the stews were made from. He wanted them strong and fit for the days of pleasure ahead.

Day three in the dungeon, burnings, hangings over with for this month and now time to select his first victim. Stephanie, theft of food, first offence, sentenced to be hanged. Obviously Mathew must first ascertain whether or not she was a witch. He used a special room for such interrogations with very thick walls and filled with all the devices and tools to extract a confession from the Pope that he had buggered the King and regularly ate Christian babies for breakfast. No girl ever left this room without confessing. No girl ever left this room alive.

Stephanie was next for that room. Mathew had previously formulated his plan of torture to suit the build of the girl, her strength and temperament. He knew exactly how it was going to proceed, hopefully over at least two days with breaks. First he secured her head and wrists in his specially built home made stocks. They had a moveable wooden shelf which he raised to the level of her breasts which were then spread. Next job was to secure her breasts to the shelf with his Tit Compressor. He was very proud of this invention. It was fully adjustable and gripped a girl's tits, firmly securing them to any base with pre drilled holes. Having then secured her ankles and chained her pussy lips apart his attention returned to her more than ample tits. These were firmly in place near her chest but needed to be nailed down near the front, about an inch before her nipples. Stephanie was uncomfortable but not in any real pain as yet. Mathew's excitement grew as he took a nail in his left and hammer in his right hand. As he plunged the tip of the nail into her firm breast a small fountain of crimson spurted into the air. His cock began to stiffen. Stephanie gasped and froze. The nail was gently but firmly tapped until it bit into the wood underneath at which point Mathew let go of the nail and used his hand to force her head down to watch while he hammered the nail home. This stopped the fountain apart from a slight trickle of blood down her nipple which was pleasing to Mathew's eye. Now he raised her head and invited her to admire his cock which was now hard and fully extended. He took great pleasure in explaining how her screams simply made his cock bigger which he much enjoyed.

After several previous attempts at torture Matt had learnt how to control his ejaculations. At first he squirted without any control but now after much practise he could release his fluids and semen almost at will. While nailing her left tit into place his cock spurted a little. He collected the juice with his fingers and spread it over the terrified girl's lips and up her nostrils. While he was experiencing ecstasy Stephanie was experiencing agony but he wanted her to sense both worlds. Feel the pain, feel the fear, see his cock ejaculate, smell and taste his semen, feel and hear the blood rushing through her body, feel the warmth of his cock against her cheek, taste it on her tongue. She had to lick her lips and beg for more or else he'd slice her tits, roast each slice on the brazier and feed them to her. Her hot salty tears mingled with his semen and dribbled into her mouth and down her throat. Strangely the taste was mouth watering. Under a different sun she would have happily guzzled her lover's cock until his balls were dry to taste such nectar, but that was a different time.

Agony and ecstasy thought Mathew. Are they Earthly tastes of Hell and Heaven? Is the old priest right? Are Heaven and Hell timeless?
Would anyone here be willing to do a photo manipulation of this picture with my face? Really love this scene!

Of course they should be whipped! She should be whipped unconscious, and then revived with buckets of cold water. Then, as many townsmen as wish to, should be encouraged to fill her with righteous Christian sperm, to drive out the devil. After that, the townswomen may pelt and smear her with vegetable garbage and animal faeces before she is hanged or burned alive. :love:

LOVE the picture, Melissa:enamorado:
I agree she should be whipped unconscious but she should be turned and bound facing the post to have her back and arse whipped until she passes out

Justina Applebottom. (Hosted externally)
huLEkau.jpg

(Janina in trouble again! This time as Justina)

Here we are at William and Isabella Applebottom’s cider farm.

Alice, Matilda and Agnes Applebottom look on as their sister Justina is given a good whipping. Alice smiles and mutters “Serves the lazy little harlot right!” She wasn’t as pretty as Justina and was perhaps a little jealous. Agnes looks a little worried that she may be next. Their mother, Isabella looks on approvingly as Loretta Boulderlash changes position to administer another dozen lashes from the front. Isabella had grown tired of constantly trying to get her daughters to help more around the house but always ended up tidying after them. This time she really meant to teach them a lesson so she paid a local whip mistress to make an example of Justina who was definitely the worst offender. William is in the background shouting for them to hurry up. There’s apples to be picked and they are not going to pick themselves.

Justina Applebottom. (Hosted externally)
huLEkau.jpg

(Janina in trouble again! This time as Justina)

Here we are at William and Isabella Applebottom’s cider farm.

Alice, Matilda and Agnes Applebottom look on as their sister Justina is given a good whipping. Alice smiles and mutters “Serves the lazy little harlot right!” She wasn’t as pretty as Justina and was perhaps a little jealous. Agnes looks a little worried that she may be next. Their mother, Isabella looks on approvingly as Loretta Boulderlash changes position to administer another dozen lashes from the front. Isabella had grown tired of constantly trying to get her daughters to help more around the house but always ended up tidying after them. This time she really meant to teach them a lesson so she paid a local whip mistress to make an example of Justina who was definitely the worst offender. William is in the background shouting for them to hurry up. There’s apples to be picked and they are not going to pick themselves.
You are doing God’s work, reviving the fortunes of such words as “harlot”, “slattern” and “trollop”; your posts are always a treat :love:

Lucie wilde in torture chamber.jpg
- Duchess Lucia. What an honor to have you as a guest in the dungeons. I have already been told that your illustrious uncle has kept your crown because you have been accused of witchcraft, having killed your husband with black magic.

- No, that's a lie, I'm innocent

-That doesn't matter now, Duchess, it only matters that the new Duke has given me three days and three nights to make you confess all your crimes before the trial begins..... Come on, close the door, the Duchess and I have to get to know each other better, ha, ha.

- No, please, don't leave me alone with him.....NOOOOO

anna song madre soltera2.jpg
-What, what are you going to do with that?

- You know very well, the judge has sentenced you for being a single mother to have your breasts removed. I could do it with a very sharp knife, but I think those beautiful udders deserve some work with the "spider". Look at its tips, I have heated them red hot but the first time I will only scratch your left tit. We'll go little by little....you know, it is said I can spend an hour or two torturing your tits without actually tearing them off completely.

- NO, HAVE MERCY, I BEG YOU....I´LL SUCK YOU AGAIN...FUCK ME, THIS TIME FORMY ANUS IF YOU WANT BUT DON´T TORTURE ME, PLEASE

- Ha, ha, it is useless you scream, you hang in strappado with a heavy stone tied to your feet so you are helpless, besides nobody can hear you here,...whell, are you ready? Let's go!.

- NOOOOOOO

anna song madre soltera3.png

- IIAAAAYYYYYYYYY, MY GOD THE PAIIIIIN

- Oh my lady, don't scream so much yet, this was only the first scratch, I'm going to heat the spider again and this time I'll scratch your right tit......

Last edited:
The evil Earl of Malverson intended to marry Olga, the beautiful daughter of the Lord of Charlebourg because he coveted the lands and riches of the inheritance, however Olga's father rejected him. Angry and offended, Malverson kidnapped Muriel, Olga's younger sister, and threatened to execute her on the wheel if Olga did not give herself to him to marry. The girl did, but to her surprise Malverson did not marry her, but instead had the executioners take her to the dungeons with her sister.
muriel y olga in the torture chamber.jpg
Malverson came down a few hours later and his cock got hard when he saw the two beautiful sisters fully naked and tied in the torture chamber.

- How much beauty! exclaimed the evil count as he caressed the soft dense skin of the two sisters with his hands. I will spare your lives if you are good, I want you to give me a blowjob before the wedding with Olga. I'm sorry girl, but now I will share you with your sister and you will also have to make love with each other, you will see, ha, ha, we will form a threesome, ha, ha. Which of the two is going to suck my cock first?

- Go to hell, you dirty bastard, you already have me, don't you? Then let go of my sister.

- How dare you insult me, bitch? You will pay me for it.

Muriel and the spider.jpg
- And you, little one, agree to suck my cock of your own free will or do you prefer that the spider bite your titties.

- No, no, mercy, sir, I will suck you, but don't hurt me.

- Very well, that's how I like it, release this one and put the other one on the torture rack, she will regret the insult.

Muriel sucking cock.jpg
Thus the sweet and young Muriel agreed to submissively suck the count's cock while.....

Torture rack02.jpg
Olga was laid on the torture rack and the executioners burned her body little by little after stretching the torture rack to its limit.

Muriel tragando lefa.jpg
With poor Olga's screams and howls in the background, Muriel agreed to swallow all of the count's cum.

- Oh, what a skilled whore, you suck it very well, beautiful, very good, you are submissive and a good lover so I will marry you Muriel, but for you to inherit your older sister's fortune she will have to die. Executioners, torture Olga to death.

torture rack01.jpg

- NOOOO, NOOOO, NOOO IAAAYYYYY, MURIEL, PLEASE, DON´T MARRY THIS BASTARD.

- I'm sorry Olga, you were going to inherit everything just because you were born before me, it's not fair, that's why I gave myself to the count, he didn't kidnap me.

- NO, NO, IT CAN´T BE TRUE, NO MURIEL NO YOU BITCH, YOU BITCH, IIAAAAAAYYYYY
Muriel violada en la mazmorra 5.jpg
- I'm sorry you have to die in this cruel way but it's the price for me to be the lady of Charlebourg.

Back
Top Bottom