Go to CruxDreams.com
Well I'm glad it inspired somebody. Now what was it that Tree said? "Hoist them up!"....but he didn't say by what they were supposed to be hoisted did he. A thumb? a big toe or what? Left to our own imagination we had to think of something so we took a few sketches to young Josh who is quite handy with metalwork and he soon produced some usable instruments for us to hoist them up with. So here we are back at Little Brampton and it's a perfect day for testing the new devices on a few witches. A crowd is beginning to assemble and in the background I can see somebody has planned ahead and started the BBQ. Wait a minute, that looks like "Shameless" Sofi, the woodcutter's daughter in the front row with her mates.
Shameless Sofi.jpgYes, that's Sofi!. She's a notorious Little Brampton Lager Lout Ladette. Her and her mates have probably been at The Hanged Witch all morning downing a few jars before arriving at one of their favorite events. Sofi doesn't need much encouragement on a sunny afternoon to display her assets and do a little gloating. Most of the witches meeting their fate today are her ex love rivals convicted on her evidence which she was happy to provide behind closed doors.
So here is one of Josh's devices in action. I dare say that shameless hussy Sofi will be wanting to run the show before long!
Hoist them up.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm glad it inspired somebody. Now what was it that Tree said? "Hoist them up!"....but he didn't say by what they were supposed to be hoisted did he. A thumb? a big toe or what? Left to our own imagination we had to think of something so we took a few sketches to young Josh who is quite handy with metalwork and he soon produced some usable instruments for us to hoist them up with. So here we are back at Little Brampton and it's a perfect day for testing the new devices on a few witches. A crowd is beginning to assemble and in the background I can see somebody has planned ahead and started the BBQ. Wait a minute, that looks like "Shameless" Sofi, the woodcutter's daughter in the front row with her mates.
View attachment 560304Yes, that's Sofi!. She's a notorious Little Brampton Lager Lout Ladette. Her and her mates have probably been at The Hanged Witch all morning downing a few jars before arriving at one of their favorite events. Sofi doesn't need much encouragement on a sunny afternoon to display her assets and do a little gloating. Most of the witches meeting their fate today are her ex love rivals convicted on her evidence which she was happy to provide behind closed doors.
So here is one of Josh's devices in action. I dare say that shameless hussy Sofi will be wanting to run the show before long!
View attachment 560305
I'll be more specific next time... But a fine show nonetheless...

Well I'm glad it inspired somebody. Now what was it that Tree said? "Hoist them up!"....but he didn't say by what they were supposed to be hoisted did he. A thumb? a big toe or what?

I have an answer.

Tie their wrists behind their backs, then hoist them bey the wrists strappado style.

Then give them gentle smacks on the ass. Them being naked and bound strappado style will make this agony for them...until they orgasm themselves into unconsciousness.

I have an answer.

Tie their wrists behind their backs, then hoist them bey the wrists strappado style.

Then give them gentle smacks on the ass. Them being naked and bound strappado style will make this agony for them...until they orgasm themselves into unconsciousness.
Thanks for that...we shall work on that idea and I'm sure that Sofi will be happy to participate.

No wonder T.C.O.T.C.C (The Convent Of The Cannibal Carmelites) are looking so well fed! I did wonder why they had applied for a licence to hang witches. I suppose their name is a bit of a giveaway. Just one question..should it be white or red wine with hanged, roasted witch?

The COTCC.jpg

should it be white or red wine with hanged, roasted witch?

A most important question, which I propose depends on how long it's been hung (as distinct from hanged). Fresh from the noose, a nice chilled white (or perhaps a rose), but if matured and 'gamey' a robust red will be needed.

But the more important question is do you serve Yorkshire Pudding with it? Coming from Sheffield I hope the answer is yes, here on the Windy Pennines it's a crucifixion event if a Yorkshire is not with every meat.

A most important question, which I propose depends on how long it's been hung (as distinct from hanged). Fresh from the noose, a nice chilled white (or perhaps a rose), but if matured and 'gamey' a robust red will be needed.

But the more important question is do you serve Yorkshire Pudding with it? Coming from Sheffield I hope the answer is yes, here on the Windy Pennines it's a crucifixion event if a Yorkshire is not with every meat.
Now we all wonder what Yorkshire Pudding is code for....

Don't forget to call in at Harry Ramsden's for the finest witch n chips!

Thanks. We shall remember your advice the next time we visit The Hanged Witch in Little Brampton.
The Great Famine was a good excuse for getting rid of people who were surplus to requirements or simply becoming a nuisance. In this case the lord of the manor was accused of getting a girl pregnant. Obviously several jumped on the bandwagon including one of his own housemaids. He denied it, therefore she must have been lying and since none of the other staff admitted responsibility then she must have had intercourse with the devil. The lady of the manor saw to it that the wretch would meet a fitting end. Wicked.jpg

Thanks. We shall remember your advice the next time we visit The Hanged Witch in Little Brampton.
The Great Famine was a good excuse for getting rid of people who were surplus to requirements or simply becoming a nuisance. In this case the lord of the manor was accused of getting a girl pregnant. Obviously several jumped on the bandwagon including one of his own housemaids. He denied it, therefore she must have been lying and since none of the other staff admitted responsibility then she must have had intercourse with the devil. The lady of the manor saw to it that the wretch would meet a fitting end. View attachment 605122
That is an awfully merciful 'fitting end'!!!

The Great Famine was a good excuse for getting rid of people who were surplus to requirements or simply becoming a nuisance. In this case the lord of the manor was accused of getting a girl pregnant. Obviously several jumped on the bandwagon including one of his own housemaids. He denied it, therefore she must have been lying and since none of the other staff admitted responsibility then she must have had intercourse with the devil. The lady of the manor saw to it that the wretch would meet a fitting end. View attachment 605122

That is an awfully merciful 'fitting end'!!!

That’s rich coming from you, Tree! What’s in it for you? OMG .. Tree did it!!!! That’s it! Tree did it!

The sweet Lady of the Manor looks both thappy and aroused. Is the little wench oggling the hangman's crotch for signs of compassion?

Back
Top Bottom