Go to CruxDreams.com
The Little Brampton Ladettes(On Bdsmlr)

The mayor of London announced a Royal decree that football, or rather mob ball as it was then known was henceforth banned on the streets of London. The merchants were getting more than pissed off with having to repair broken windows and they weren't the only ones complaining. Kicking a stuffed pigs bladder between two opposing sides was now banned by Edward II on the streets of the capital.Little Brampton Ladettes.jpg
It was a different story in Little Brampton however which was a law unto itself. They wouldn't have taken any notice of a loser like Edward who had recently lost heavily away to the Scots at Bannockburn. Little Brampton was fanatical about their mob ball. The female followers in the village were split into downers who were the LBL (Little Brampton Ladettes) and the BBC (Brampton Business Crew) who were the uppers. On match day no quarter was asked and none given. It was a very bad mistake , if not a fatal error to to be caught offside, that is if you were a LBL found drinking in a BBC inn. The LBL punishment was swift..strip em, whip em and hang em! as can be seen in this pic kindly sent by Polly Perkins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agnes And Alice Webster (On Bdsmlr)

I think it’s about time we dropped in on Little Brampton to see how things are. I wonder if it’s quietened down any?

A picture is just emerging and if I’m not mistaken that looks very much like Agnes and Alice Webster being hanged and they were from such a law abiding family! I’ll just check the records.
accused.jpg
Yes it’s those two all right. Found intoxicated on the streets outside The Hanged Witch by Margrave “Tankard” Tree a well known playwright, philosopher and part time witch hunter. He carted them off to the local jail house and gave evidence against them the next day accusing them of witchcraft. In their defence the girls claimed that Tree had spiked their lemonades and had attempted all evening to get them back to his house to perform lewd and outrages acts upon their naked bodies but being God fearing well brought up Pastafarians they would have none of it. This was hotly denied by Margrave Tree who appealed to his cousin Judge Jaquemon Tree for the strongest possible sentence preferably carried out before opening time. The Judge agreed, mounted his horse and led the two witches to their just desserts.

Justice is served...
There really is a village in Shropshire, England called Little Brampton. I'll be passing close by, but not through it, on my way by train to/from Hereford in October. A few miles away is Stokesay Castle, which is just the kind of place you'd expect to see witches tried and executed.

Attachments

• aeropic_20050608_stokesay_castle_w800.jpg
    aeropic_20050608_stokesay_castle_w800.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 702
The M.W.T. (The Moskvitch Witch Transporter) Hosted on Imgur

It was a nice sunny spring morning but the citizens of Little Brampton awoke to the sound of rolling thunder as the first of the M.W.T.s passed through the sleeping village. They’d seen plenty of witch wagons pass through before but never one this size. The contract for the haulage of witches and witch meat had been up for renewal and had been won by Ivan The “ImageMaker”, nephew of the Tsar. Transporting witches across country to the capital (Little Brampton) of the witch industry required sturdy well made wagons and the local wagons simply weren’t up to the job any more. It was time to look abroad to Russia.
witch wagon.jpg
Ivan’s new model had four wheel drive, an open top and at least a 16 W.P. (Woman power) engine which was fueled mainly by vodka. A sound weekly whipping of all moving parts kept the engine in top condition. Since the engine surrounded the cart there was no chance of witches escaping and the open top did cut down on the weight.

Most citizens didn’t mind the extra early morning disturbance as long as they got a plentiful supply of witch meat. Some however did complain that the new wagons would damage the roads which were not built to carry such traffic. After many arguments the roads were strengthened and delivery hours restricted so everyone was happy.

For lovers of public humiliations, degrade and cruel tortures at Inquisition time

At bottom there is the link of a very interesting Book.

From an idea by George Pichard (The Road to Repentance) is a fiction of complete fantasy.

Free reading at 45% and, in case, use the coupon (FM94U) until 31/12/2020 for a 25% discount.
I don't think there is a link, only a sample picture.
But if you want to post a link to a paysite, please do so in the 'Links to Paysites' area of the Forums.

Family Discipline (Hosted externally)
TVFXW27.jpg

That'll teach your mother to burn the Yorkshire puddings again! Your turn now young lady. You are going to learn to get up in a morning, keep your bedroom tidy, not hog the bloody bathroom and STOP CHEATING AT MONOPOLY!

TVFXW27.jpg

That'll teach your mother to burn the Yorkshire puddings again! Your turn now young lady. You are going to learn to get up in a morning, keep your bedroom tidy, not hog the bloody bathroom and STOP CHEATING AT MONOPOLY!
Lovely sunny picture @melissa , makes me feel warm inside.. as for cheating at monopoly, they deserve everything they get. Perhaps they should go directly to jail and not pass “Go”... :p:enamorado:

TVFXW27.jpg

Yeah, it's those hotels on Mayfair that really got him riled. :D

A Key Worker (Hosted externally)
L55tRac.jpg

No. They haven't been caught cheating at Monopoly. They are of course witches hanged at Little Brampton. In times of famine, plague etc there had to be key workers to make sure that decent, law abiding, God fearing folk got fed. So here is one of those key workers doing his job of taking the wicked witches off to the local butchers to keep the townsfolk happy.

A Key Worker (Hosted externally)
L55tRac.jpg

No. They haven't been caught cheating at Monopoly. They are of course witches hanged at Little Brampton. In times of famine, plague etc there had to be key workers to make sure that decent, law abiding, God fearing folk got fed. So here is one of those key workers doing his job of taking the wicked witches off to the local butchers to keep the townsfolk happy.
The witching business apparently has its hazards. From now on I think I’ll stick to cheating at Monopoly, where one can always use a “get out of jails free” card when things go awry.

Back
Top Bottom