Medieval Witch Hunters

do you like my stories and should I keep writing?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
It's best to post in manageable pieces anyway, you'll find more users will read them and look forward to the next 'episode'.
As the story's complete, please put it in a pdf and attach it in the thread, so members can download it, and we can put it into the Forum Archive.
(Or our excellent Madiosi will do that for you, giving it a fine cover,
and making an e-book of it too ;))
On my to do list Eulalia..
I have the Story insert in the 2016 Collection. I think Part 1 come in july.

OK, i make a separate eBook. The strory is it worth and long enough.
If your making an ebook then I have continued the story and written several other chapters similar to this one. I just did not want to post them all at once to over load people. The rest are at hardmedievaltorturestories.blogspot.com and I have nearly finished another one. I will eventually post them all here for you all either way.

If your making an ebook then I have continued the story and written several other chapters similar to this one. I just did not want to post them all at once to over load people. The rest are at hardmedievaltorturestories.blogspot.com and I have nearly finished another one. I will eventually post them all here for you all either way.

Oh Anything about medieval torture punishment and death
Please Post and you will have a friend for life

Fortot not "to be continued" and "The End" for me, please!

Last edited:
Donnerstag, 20.10.2016, 23:35 - 01:15 (01:40)
arte (deu)

In den Krallen des Hexenjägers
Großbritannien 1971 (The Blood on Satan's Claw)

Back
Top Bottom