Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice, Sed. One thing (among many) I like about your renders is that one of the cruelties of crucifixion is it is a slow form of execution where while the pain is constantly there is also a form of boredom where the condemned has time to reflect why she is there and when will it end...

Tree

Yes, it´s the same when i do pencil drawings. But you´ve made it perfect! And this beautiful Bodys are so much better if they´re nailed to a cross. I don´t know why, is that a Kind of perversion or matter of aestetic?
Coming back to your idea... Here is the represnetation of things that should never have met : a woman, symbol of life, and a cross symbol of death. The contrast is stunning and fascinating. I am well speaking of the cross with the nails. The ropes are another matter.
Also, the beauty of the curvy body of a woman contrasts with the ugly austerity of the cross.

Coming back to your idea... Here is the represnetation of things that should never have met : a woman, symbol of life, and a cross symbol of death. The contrast is stunning and fascinating. I am well speaking of the cross with the nails. The ropes are another matter.
Also, the beauty of the curvy body of a woman contrasts with the ugly austerity of the cross.

You have your finger on it I think SeD. Yes you do.
And Eulalia of course. You have the essence of it.

A woman warm, soft, inviting. Her body is open, but no longer available. She has a new lover now, harsh and demanding. She will exhaust herself in his embrace.

You have your finger on it I think SeD. Yes you do.
And Eulalia of course. You have the essence of it.

A woman warm, soft, inviting. Her body is open, but no longer available. She has a new lover now, harsh and demanding. She will exhaust herself in his embrace.
It seems so. Thank you. It was a very long road indeed to catch it.
And I like your way to express it.

Ouch! It hurts a lot! And the little devil did not even run away!
You see Tree, this one must be a true impudent pussy hunter.

View attachment 222455 View attachment 222456 View attachment 222457 View attachment 222458 View attachment 222459

Damn, my claws need sharpening. I'll have to nip across the street to that old tree over there.

OOOOF! Stupid woman! Can't she see a cat about its business? Where the hell does she think she's going, anyway?

Mind you, this bit of wood is good to sharpen my claws on! It's an ill wind....

And it's fun to dig my claws into this nice, soft, flesh, too!

:devil:

Here is another batch of pictures of Anastasia carrying her patibulum.

You are going to laugh but sometimes while posing her or taking shoots, in the far back of my head I think "Poor little thing!" "Pauvre petite!", in my own language. :rolleyes:

View attachment 221666 View attachment 221667 View attachment 221668 View attachment 221669 View attachment 221670 View attachment 221671 View attachment 221672

The two last pictures are the same, one withe the shader genrating sweat and the other without.
Hello SeD,

Great imagery, thank you. The spectacle of a naked female being made to carry her patibulum to the site of her crucifixion is very erotic. For me, few other crux themed images are so full of the inevitability oh the victim's brutal fate. One possibility I might work on is a "Damian" type scene where the tortured victim is raped orally and/or sexually while carrying her patibulum, to which her hands/arms have been tied or nailed (e.g. Red Feline Pictures excellent 58 minute DVD "Romana Crucifixa Est").

Sincerely, Ranger.

What stunning imagery, a lovely body with just the right curves and will decorate the cross beautifully. Love the use of the simple log as well straight out of Tree's timber yard. She must have some grazed knees after falling over That Darn Cat.

Back
Top Bottom