• BonnaCrux01_01_4.jpg
    BonnaCrux01_01_4.jpg
    997.9 KB · Views: 550
  • BonnaCrux01_01_5.jpg
    BonnaCrux01_01_5.jpg
    801.4 KB · Views: 625
Claudia and Octavia

(...)
Avengon then ties her long black hair up in a knot to fully expose her back. As he steps back he slams her head into the post, dazing the girl and causing a bloody nose, she doesn't hear the swish of the whip and it landing on her ass catches her by surprise. The metal catches her ass and rips the flesh as she screams, she loses count of the blows and just keeps screaming, she doesn't even realize that she has used her free legs to try to climb the pole in an effort to avoid the beating. She fails but the display of her legs wrapped around the pole and her body rubbing against it brings howls of obscene comments from the crowd.
(...)
Extracted from Inheritance, by Willowfall

Attachments

• Claudia&Octavia01_02_1.jpg
    Claudia&Octavia01_02_1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 539
  • Claudia&Octavia01_02_2.jpg
    Claudia&Octavia01_02_2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 519
  • Claudia&Octavia01_02_3.jpg
    Claudia&Octavia01_02_3.jpg
    890.8 KB · Views: 590
Claudia and Octavia

(...)
Avengon then ties her long black hair up in a knot to fully expose her back. As he steps back he slams her head into the post, dazing the girl and causing a bloody nose, she doesn't hear the swish of the whip and it landing on her ass catches her by surprise. The metal catches her ass and rips the flesh as she screams, she loses count of the blows and just keeps screaming, she doesn't even realize that she has used her free legs to try to climb the pole in an effort to avoid the beating. She fails but the display of her legs wrapped around the pole and her body rubbing against it brings howls of obscene comments from the crowd.
(...)
They're looking like Paskell and Alexia ... a little ... :tejeqteje:

Kathy Assisting a Convict in a Time of Need

Attachments

• Kathy&AidenCrux01_01_1.jpg
    Kathy&AidenCrux01_01_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 481
  • Kathy&AidenCrux01_01_2.jpg
    Kathy&AidenCrux01_01_2.jpg
    998.9 KB · Views: 451
  • Kathy&AidenCrux01_01_3.jpg
    Kathy&AidenCrux01_01_3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 404
  • Kathy&AidenCrux01_01_4.jpg
    Kathy&AidenCrux01_01_4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 518
Looks like she is only teasing him ;)

Claudia and Octavia

(...)
(...)
Great renders TY SeD :) kisses

Possum's Crux Marathon

Attachments

• PossumMarathon01_09_1.jpg
    PossumMarathon01_09_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 465
  • PossumMarathon01_09_2.jpg
    PossumMarathon01_09_2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 426
  • PossumMarathon01_09_3.jpg
    PossumMarathon01_09_3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 367
  • PossumMarathon01_09_4.jpg
    PossumMarathon01_09_4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 363
  • PossumMarathon01_09_5.jpg
    PossumMarathon01_09_5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 342
  • PossumMarathon01_09_6.jpg
    PossumMarathon01_09_6.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 388
Claudia and Octavia

(...)
(...)
Sorry that's me and Willow , nice try tho :)
I know well, possum but I said "looking like" and it's because it's a place that I know well, it's the Villa of my beloved Mistress Alexia ... where I already have some scenes like that ...
Dont be angried, I dont want to take your place ....... COOL ...:eaea:

Attachments

• Gladiator04_02_1.jpg
    Gladiator04_02_1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 489
Back
Top Bottom