Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com

SeD

Senator
Let me introduce Miss Anastasia, a sweet girl of the Poser family. Well, sometimes she is reluctant to take the pose. It took me a lot of patience to keep her up there.

No blood at all : first I don't like blood, and next I am anable to draw blood convincingly. I have a project in mind which need a minimum of blood, so I'm in need of a solution.

I am using here a "tripalium" but was unable to find a description of the device. It was an intrument used to punish slaves and later to tame horses difficult to shoe (?). Here is my interpretation of the thing.

Anastasia (meaning "resurrection ?") ressults from the work of a tenlented artist known as Blackhearted based on an ugly poser's standard figure called "Alyson 2". A true "resurrection" indeed.

Enjoy ;)

anastasia 1 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 2 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 3 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 4 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 5 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 6 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 7 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 8 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 9 gen 1280x960.jpg anastasia 10 gen 1280x960.jpg

Let me introduce Miss Anastasia, a sweet girl of the Poser family. Well, sometimes she is reluctant to take the pose. It took me a lot of patience to keep her up there.

No blood at all : first I don't like blood, and next I am anable to draw blood convincingly. I have a project in mind which need a minimum of blood, so I'm in need of a solution.

I am using here a "tripalium" but was unable to find a description of the device. It was an intrument used to punish slaves and later to tame horses difficult to shoe (?). Here is my interpretation of the thing.

Anastasia (meaning "resurrection ?") ressults from the work of a tenlented artist known as Blackhearted based on an ugly poser's standard figure called "Alyson 2". A true "resurrection" indeed.

Enjoy ;)

View attachment 217443 View attachment 217444 View attachment 217445 View attachment 217446 View attachment 217447 View attachment 217448 View attachment 217449 View attachment 217450 View attachment 217451 View attachment 217452
Nice work.
Helmut

Very well done but just about anyone who knows anatomy will tell you nail the wrists not the hands...

Still-

Great work!!!

T
Thank you :). I knew about wrist thing. I nailed the hands on purpose. Putting the lock on the palm of the hand let me keep the freedom of move of the wrist and the whole body was easier to pose. Also I liked the view of the nails in the hands.

Here is another experiment of mine. Being retired I have a lot of time for experiments :). The zip archive contains a very short (10 sec) animation and a lot of sweat.
BTW I was unable to upload a 7zip version of the archive which was 10 Mo smaller than the zip one.

Attachments

• GND4 anim_2.zip
    21.2 MB · Views: 1,329
Eternity

Here is a picture inspired by these verse by Arthur Rimbaud :

"Elle est retrouvée. "It is found back.
Quoi ? L'éternité. What ? Eternity.
C'est ma mer mêlée It is the sea blended
Avec le soleil." With the sun."

éternité 1280x960HD.jpg

And tho other pictures on the same background :

Child's play child's play 2 1280x960.jpg