Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISS !

View attachment 988954 gif
:D:D:D

The candle can never be extinguished in the open air but a fire in a stream of lava will flow forever!

La bougie ne peut jamais être éteinte à l'air libre mais un feu dans un torrent de lave coulera pour toujours!

;)

Happy Birthday

hb-siss-2021-set1-amang28-psdeteng.jpg
:) Little Siss :)

Happy birthday @Jollyrei !

I posted this in 'Uplifting Thoughts' - but then discovered it's your birthday, this is surely just right!
- it's truly spine-chingling (I typed that word by accident, but I think I'll leave it, it seems just right! :devil: )

The dance starts at 1:16.

Last edited:
I posted this in 'Uplifting Thoughts' - but then discovered it's your birthday, this is surely just right!
- it's truly spine-chingling (I typed that word by accident, but I think I'll leave it, it seems just right!
Wow! That's superb! And the Wainright "Agnus Dei" is very atmospheric. I will certainly watch that again! Perfect for an Easter birthday. :) :bdsm-heart:
Not much time to relax and enjoy your birthday, @Jollyrei :rolleyes:

Somewhere in the galaxy...

View attachment 989546

...duty calls!
And we must all do our duty, especially if Valerie is involved. :D

Happy Birthday

View attachment 989422
:D Jollyrei :D
How can one not have a happy birthday in such a pleasant location, and with such lovely company. :)

Thanks to everyone for the very thoughtful birthday wishes. You're all extremely strange, deviant, and lovely people, and I am privileged to be numbered among you.
:ura::borra2::bdsm-heart::thumbsup::present:

Back
Top Bottom