Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can't believe I missed Bobinder's birthday. Anyway, better late than never, I reckon.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BOB!!

And since you provided a great deal of input and advice on this, I'll just make it a birthday manip. A new girl has arrived. Hannah is about to be presented and displayed. A sort of Gentleman's Relish affair. Anyway, what do you get the "Professor" of manips, but a manip?
Hannah1c.jpg

I can't believe I missed Bobinder's birthday. Anyway, better late than never, I reckon.

And since you provided a great deal of input and advice on this, I'll just make it a birthday manip. A new girl has arrived. Hannah is about to be presented and displayed. A sort of Gentleman's Relish affair. Anyway, what do you get the "Professor" of manips, but a manip?
Hannah1c.jpg
Many thanks, Jolly - I realise you were distracted at the time, so don't worry.
But this is a fine new picture of Hannah - the model introduced to us recently by Kam - and the Gerome painting makes an excellent background. Very nice work! :)

I think we should celebrate Bob's birthday all year round! :)

All these richly dressed 'gentlemen' enjoying their relish, and poor Hannah right there in the middle of them trying desperately to cover herself.

Belated birthday be dashed. You don't fool me. You've been labouring on this night and day since Bob's birthday in order to get it this nice!

Back
Top Bottom