Member crucified pics Challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
As all have seen some members here are brave enough to show their fetishes in a quite exhibitionistic way. I thought it would be a good idea to honour them with a special topic.
I also made a collage of those with name and the best or a typical pose and the member name. There are different challenges such as nude, face, cornu, rape, forget nail, which I collect in the statistics:

View attachment 1172901

I naturally encourage all to take part of that challenge. Remember it is not a beauty contest. I will collect the pic for an overview and exclude myself, but to be fair look at that pic of me (need some training)

View attachment 1172902

It has a typical pose and the name, better ones are of Rufuss

View attachment 1172903

or Bondage Boy

View attachment 1172904

and so on....
good idea.

changed table.... you are quite prominent, leading or second- When someone comes to rape and flog you (on pic) you are first, but it is no competition after all-

View attachment 1172992
one person cannot support a local pro Domme alone. who will help fill in the table except for nail? due to my age and Turp operation not sure of a boner is possible. my cock can drip if a violent wand is used on it. willing to get virgin anal training to turn me into anal slut so I can take the cornu and rape.

one person cannot support a local pro Domme alone. who will help fill in the table except for nail? due to my age and Turp operation not sure of a boner is possible. my cock can drip if a violent wand is used on it. willing to get virgin anal training to turn me into anal slut so I can take the cornu and rape.
Do not be forced to something, the challenge rating is more a kind of a humourus endeviour. However, I am myself a big supporter of anal sex, so I would not discourage you to do that step. I was myself "anal virgin" till 49 and I would suggest to take a massage with special ending- An ED (erectile dysfunction) is not necessary an effect of the Turp OP, so "do your very best". As anal slut you might however not need one and it would open a new sexual life.

I naturally encourage all to take part of that challenge. Remember it is not a beauty contest. I will collect the pic for an overview and exclude myself, but to be fair look at that pic of me (need some training)
There must be moe, if you browse trough the threads. Sadly, few females so far!:(
(no offence to the courageous males, of course):D

There must be moe, if you browse trough the threads. Sadly, few females so far!:(
(no offence to the courageous males, of course):D
There are 24 so far, 19 nude and 13 with face. If you find one member I forgot, just tell me. There are very few females, indeed, so we should start a campaign.

Back
Top Bottom