Merged "Happy Birthday !!!" Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone...Let us all wish Jonesygirl a very Happy Birthday...we love you Jonesygirl, may you have a wonderful Birthday and may all of your wishes come true.

Thanks Connie. You have long been a loyal friend.
happy Birthday Julie
looking in some old material found geandpere with his old grey eyes some old memories e.g

Melissa and Julie

This is my first attempt at a drawing, laugh if you like. It’s meant to show me (kneeling) and Julie having been raped and crucified by a Roman patrol. I used a photo of me and the girl in “The dream” on Models to crucify.
Julie: “Have you finished that drawing yet? I’m hungry.”
Me: “Can’t think of a clever title.”
Julie: “How about Quasimodo.”
Me: “Why?”
Julie: “I don’t know, the name just rings a bell. Where are the soldiers?”
Me: “They’ve gone and besides this drawing business is a lot harder than I thought.”
Julie: “Well, you look like you. A bit younger, a dress size smaller.”
Me: “SHUT UP!”
Julie: “That’s your Morgana outfit, when you were in Robin, Prince of Sherwood. Isn’t that out of time?”
Me: “Let’s go out to eat. I need cheering up.”
Julie: “I hope you hunted those Roman B’s down for me.”
Me: “Of course!”

Attachments

• Julie crucified by her love Melissa.png
    Julie crucified by her love Melissa.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
happy Birthday Julie
looking in some old material found geandpere with his old grey eyes some old memories e.g

Melissa and Julie

This is my first attempt at a drawing, laugh if you like. It’s meant to show me (kneeling) and Julie having been raped and crucified by a Roman patrol. I used a photo of me and the girl in “The dream” on Models to crucify.
Julie: “Have you finished that drawing yet? I’m hungry.”
Me: “Can’t think of a clever title.”
Julie: “How about Quasimodo.”
Me: “Why?”
Julie: “I don’t know, the name just rings a bell. Where are the soldiers?”
Me: “They’ve gone and besides this drawing business is a lot harder than I thought.”
Julie: “Well, you look like you. A bit younger, a dress size smaller.”
Me: “SHUT UP!”
Julie: “That’s your Morgana outfit, when you were in Robin, Prince of Sherwood. Isn’t that out of time?”
Me: “Let’s go out to eat. I need cheering up.”
Julie: “I hope you hunted those Roman B’s down for me.”
Me: “Of course!”
Don't worry JG...if he can't hunt those roman B's down Erin will...and you know how she feels about romans!?

July 14, Bastille Day, Holyday in France.

Not only : it was our "National Feast" !

...but, alas , always with this army'parade .... WAR ! WAR ! ... yet WAR ! Men never will change ...:(

In my opinion, it could be better if we could profit of this day to promote our peace'values and our cultural message ...

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Just my thoughts ...

Not only : it was our "National Feast" !

...but, alas , always with this army'parade .... WAR ! WAR ! ... yet WAR ! Men never will change ...:(

In my opinion, it could be better if we could profit of this day to promote our peace'values and our cultural message ...

View attachment 515544 Just my thoughts ...
Good thoughts, Messa!

Back
Top Bottom