Merged "Happy Birthday !!!" Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not only : it was our "National Feast" !

...but, alas , always with this army'parade .... WAR ! WAR ! ... yet WAR ! Men never will change ...:(

In my opinion, it could be better if we could profit of this day to promote our peace'values and our cultural message ...

View attachment 515544 Just my thoughts ...
The thoughts are good, but the stories on here and elsewhere say different.
Those who beat their swords into plowshare will plow for those who don't.

So, the eternal proverb will always be used : "Si vis pacem, para bellum " (if you want peace, prepare war) ...
Alas ...:(
But it's not the topic of this thread, so, I dont speak more ...

:doh: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jonesygirl !:)

Happy Birthday.:)

How can i download the clip? My tool is not able to do it....

Well, first off, you should stop trying to do this with your tool. You could damage yourself.

Seriously, there are a number of free options to allow your browser to download videos. It will depend on what browser you're using, and what platform you're running. I use videodownloader (https://videodownloaderfor.com) on my Mac running Firefox. It may also work on some PCs. I'd suggest a google search for "download video free" to find out what's out there.

Meanwhile, put your tool back where you found it. For now.

Well, first off, you should stop trying to do this with your tool. You could damage yourself.

Seriously, there are a number of free options to allow your browser to download videos. It will depend on what browser you're using, and what platform you're running. I use videodownloader (https://videodownloaderfor.com) on my Mac running Firefox. It may also work on some PCs. I'd suggest a google search for "download video free" to find out what's out there.

Meanwhile, put your tool back where you found it. For now.
And stop playing with it!!! LOL

And stop playing with it!!! LOL
Actually, I think playing with a tool --your tool, any tool-- is a good idea. The more familiarity one has with tools (of all types), the more skill can be developed in manipulation of and novel uses for the tool. And, neglecting your tool may lead to its deterioration. Keep it well lubricated, check it daily for any wear and tear, and talk with other tool owners about how they care for their tools.

There are even manuals available.
powertools1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom