Mermaid Hunter's videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
based on a Mermaidhunter video Artwork (Aliya's Struggle.mp4).
The gesture body was not easy. I spend ninety nine per cent of the time on the hips and the legs between butt and knees.
And by the way, the nails must be in the forearm before the wrist (I have to remove it) not in the hand.
If not the flesh is ripped or torred or teared or whatever (sorry for my english) and the body collapse.
Well, it's doesn't really matter because in the fantasy world, the body never collapse (at least I never see that).
Fantastic video artwork anyway. I like it a lot. (so I try to do something but sadly it is not very good). Have a good time.:):);)

008B Fin untill next time JPG Q90 1080 303MO  New crux based on mermaidhunter H58.jpg

Well, it's doesn't really matter because in the fantasy world, the body never collapse (at least I never see that).
Fantastic video artwork anyway. I like it a lot. (so I try to do something but sadly it is not very good). Have a good time.:):);)

View attachment 1241280
That's very nice, H58.

I think Mermaid Hunter had the nails in the carpus, which would support the body, rather than in the hand, which as you say, would not. ;)

The gesture body was not easy. I spend ninety nine per cent of the time on the hips and the legs between butt and knees.
And by the way, the nails must be in the forearm before the wrist (I have to remove it) not in the hand.
If not the flesh is ripped or torred or teared or whatever (sorry for my english) and the body collapse.

View attachment 1241280
I like the nautical theme of your image! As a mermaid hunter, I spend a lot of time on the water!

I have to agree with @Wragg , the nails are in the wrist and not the hands. In this 3D program her hands are locked in place, but as she moves the wrists shift around and can cause the apparent location of the nails to shift. I carefully place them in the wrists when the model is static. There is nothing that can be done to hold her wrists at the nail locations, that I am aware of.

MH

Excellent video!!

I like the nautical theme of your image! As a mermaid hunter, I spend a lot of time on the water!
Well I dont want to begin a fight about the nails. As I said, it's really doesn't matter.
I see a lot of picture with cruxified women with nails in the hand. If it is good, it is good and if she will collapse after, never mind.
I just heard from some archeologist from university who made some experiences about it with dead bodies that it's doesn't work.
But I was not there and I dont know if I must trust them... (And it was dead corpse, so I don't know about still alive body, perhaps archeologist have to redoing it with living body because its perhaps a different thing, but I dont know and well, in the fantasy world bodies dont collapse)
I just put the nail in the forearm. To be sure. Just in case. (and well, if the body collapse after i turn my back, it is not a big deal).
And now I am just thinking that I should have put a mermaid in my picture. I am really dumb not to think about it sooner.:);)

0000 MERMAID.jpg

Last edited:
I agree that some blood and whip marks would look great,
That's not obliged ; here, we have the spirit of the crucifixion and it's wonderful !
You have caught the soul of your crucified girl ! She exhibits her pain without restraint , without any shame and we can reach through her beautiful body what somebody was telling in another thread : crucifixion is made to add many tortures till the death, not only a manner to kill !
And dont liken the different oeuvres of the artists : each of them has his style and it's good , otherwise it could be a little boring ...

Opera Instantané_2022-10-10_145030_www.cruxforums.com.png

Aliya has been "volunteered" to be the evenings entertainment for some friends. One of the guys decided to shoot some video of her struggles. While everyone was well behaved, the sight of this beauty on the cross and the display she presented for them stuck in their minds and their fantasies for a long time thereafter.

I had the basics of this video worked out last week. But I wanted to add camera movement and to "shoot" it all in one session without the mouse showing up and having to do a lot of editing. This quest caused me to have to learn a lot more functions in the software. I finally made it work! I was frustrated many times, but this beauty kept calling me back to play with her.

This is incredible, MMH!! Love the awkwardness of her struggling, suffering, dying naked on her cross while the onlookers stare at her. No words, just staring. I imagine that, short of being taken down from the cross, her greatest desire in all the world is for some privacy while she struggles with death.

That's not obliged ; here, we have the spirit of the crucifixion and it's wonderful !
You have caught the soul of your crucified girl ! She exhibits her pain without restraint , without any shame and we can reach through her beautiful body what somebody was telling in another thread : crucifixion is made to add many tortures till the death, not only a manner to kill !
And dont liken the different oeuvres of the artists : each of them has his style and it's good , otherwise it could be a little boring ...

View attachment 1241747
I have to agree with @messaline about that last line:
Please try to avoid comparing artist with each others.

Except if you want only your top rated artist to post here...
And having less variety of art.

Thank you all for the comments and input, they are all appreciated!

I present another video, entitled: "JEN'S HUMILIATION"

Neal and Shawn had been friends ever since college when they met at a BDSM club. Over the years as their wealth increased they found the clubs to be too tame for their tastes as the latter grew darker and darker. They began to buy slaves on the black market and use them as they pleased. More recently, since money was not a concern at all, they had taken to disposing of slaves that no longer held their fancy in a most cruel fashion and they had also found the ultimate way to enjoy the spectacle.

I hope you all enjoy it as well!

MH

Neal and Shawn had been friends ever since college when they met at a BDSM club. Over the years as their wealth increased they found the clubs to be too tame for their tastes as the latter grew darker and darker. They began to buy slaves on the black market and use them as they pleased. More recently, since money was not a concern at all, they had taken to disposing of slaves that no longer held their fancy in a most cruel fashion and they had also found the ultimate way to enjoy the spectacle.

MH

Was Jen told she was no longer desired and how she would be 'eliminated'? Did she fight as they nailed her to the cross? Did she scream as they raised her? And now hanging from her cross she slowly submits to the pain.

Excellent work, MH!!!

MH

Awesome video! Question: does Jen have a pussy?

Was Jen told she was no longer desired and how she would be 'eliminated'? Did she fight as they nailed her to the cross? Did she scream as they raised her? And now hanging from her cross she slowly submits to the pain.

Excellent work, MH!!!
Thank you Tree! I will let your imagination determine how she reacted to her fate. I am imagining the two current slaves being very interested in pleasing their masters now!

MH

MH

Those breast that react realistically to gravity are unique to this program:i looked into doing the same in Daz Studio or in Blender and did not find anything that good.
You can try to simulate gravity by manually moving the breast with the animation but it always
looks wrong in my case anyway!

There is also some add-on that use dForce in Daz but they are not convincing.

The rest of your animation are first rate also!

Those breast that react realistically to gravity are unique to this program:i looked into doing the same in Daz Studio or in Blender and did not find anything that good.
You can try to simulate gravity by manually moving the breast with the animation but it always
looks wrong in my case anyway!

There is also some add-on that use dForce in Daz but they are not convincing.

The rest of your animation are first rate also!
Thank you @Hornet1ba ! I have also done quite a few animations in Poser. I was making crude animations 20 years ago in Poser 4. Some were.....okay, I guess. But I gave up on them other than the most simple ones as I could not get realistic looking results. The breasts and hair were the two biggest issues. In VAM all of that is automated. You would be amazed at how simple it is to get a very basic animation up and running that looks very realistic in this software. Then you can get as complex as you want. The hardest part with these videos has been recording them without having camera issues or a mouse on the screen. In fact it can be almost like shooting a movie with live actors as you have to plan the camera movement, etc.

The most fun is to put on your VR goggles and go walk around this scene as she dances, full size and in real time. Then you can reach out and adjust aspects of the animation. That is after you get your breath back from the shock of "being there"!

MH

The videos just get better and better! Great job of using sound to add to the effect.
Have you thought about doing one where the feet are positioned a bit lower to give more of that taut-arm look that you made so alluring in works like these:

Attachments

• Alice005.jpg
    Alice005.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 813
  • BlondeWhore.jpg
    BlondeWhore.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 794
  • Crux0215a.jpg
    Crux0215a.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 782
  • Crux_Randy005.jpg
    Crux_Randy005.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 804
The videos just get better and better! Great job of using sound to add to the effect.
Have you thought about doing one where the feet are positioned a bit lower to give more of that taut-arm look that you made so alluring in works like these:
I'll second this suggestion!

@Hangnail and @Juan1234 , thank you both! I will see what I can do. I think I moved away from that arm pose because it limited the movement of the model even in Poser. When I was working in Poser, I would lock the hands in feet in place with Inverse Kinetics and then you could alter the entire pose by grabbing and moving the hips. Which is kind of what I did here to get the animation. Let me see what I can do!

MH

Back
Top Bottom