Mermaid Hunter's videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Will you be doing an animation that features the nailing and raising process?
I have considered it. There are many problems with this idea that I have not figured out a way to overcome. One is that this would be a major work, that is a lot of animating. The other is that scenes like that would require more actual characters than my computer can handle. My computer gets real slow with just three characters, when video recording is brought in that would put it over the edge. So, even if I were to animate this, I could not be able produce the video. At least not without spending $1500.00 or so for a new super computer. The one I have is pretty much maxed out on upgrades.

But, I am still thinking on it to see if there any tricks I could use.

Thanks

MH

I have considered it. There are many problems with this idea that I have not figured out a way to overcome. One is that this would be a major work, that is a lot of animating. The other is that scenes like that would require more actual characters than my computer can handle. My computer gets real slow with just three characters, when video recording is brought in that would put it over the edge. So, even if I were to animate this, I could not be able produce the video. At least not without spending $1500.00 or so for a new super computer. The one I have is pretty much maxed out on upgrades.

But, I am still thinking on it to see if there any tricks I could use.

Thanks

MH
hey MH...aweswome new video, so incredibly life-like! ...and as long as people are giving suggestions, may i suggest a scenario: try a crux video in which the woman has been sentenced to death for a crime of some kind--say for example for killing someone. The murderess must be crucified to pay for her crimes. in other words, a scenario where the woman really deserves the punishment. that'd be really amazing to see.

hey MH...aweswome new video, so incredibly life-like! ...and as long as people are giving suggestions, may i suggest a scenario: try a crux video in which the woman has been sentenced to death for a crime of some kind--say for example for killing someone. The murderess must be crucified to pay for her crimes. in other words, a scenario where the woman really deserves the punishment. that'd be really amazing to see.
Thank you! And.... you never know when a suggestion will inspire!

MH

very very good, but no blood from the nailed hands...? and why not include torture and whipping while crucified
I have not added blood because I have not figured out how to alter the textures used in this software yet. A whipping and torture scene would require WEEKS of animation work.

MH

i have can't tell you how many times I have been suspended in front of people as the night's entertainment both male and female. I have no trouble giving myself an intense orgasm by squeezing my thighs together. Being naked on display is such a turn on for me. Also, for the on lookers. Women in general get Horney seeing another woman suffer or appear to be suffering. That is the attraction of BDSM clubs, and private parties. I dont believe your models are actually nailed and by the gyrations I have seen on the crosses they are having a good time up there.

i have can't tell you how many times I have been suspended in front of people as the night's entertainment both male and female. I have no trouble giving myself an intense orgasm by squeezing my thighs together. Being naked on display is such a turn on for me. Also, for the on lookers. Women in general get Horney seeing another woman suffer or appear to be suffering. That is the attraction of BDSM clubs, and private parties. I dont believe your models are actually nailed and by the gyrations I have seen on the crosses they are having a good time up there.
Send me some pics and I will see if can create a digital clone of you. I have done a few, but not many in this software. Then you can hang in front of the whole forum, naked for all to see as you get off on the cross. Just a thought!

MH

What's the workflow for VAM like for creating 3d characters?
I am sure there are better ways, but I do it the same as I did it in Poser. I load a base female, or sometimes a pre-made character is close and start working. There are multiple morph packages that you can download and then tweak aspects to get what you want. The bad part is that they are not organized very well and there are a lot of duplicates. I used to scroll up and down the list in Poser looking for what I wanted to alter. Here it is better to search as there are over 100 pages currently in my Female Morphs section.

If you are working in Daz then you can export models directly to VAM after creation. I "think" the current version is using Genesis 2 and the next version will bring in Genesis 8. I could be wrong and G8 is already being used. I have not researched it as I am not proficient with DAZ.

MH

Thank you all for the comments and input, they are all appreciated!

I present another video, entitled: "JEN'S HUMILIATION"

Neal and Shawn had been friends ever since college when they met at a BDSM club. Over the years as their wealth increased they found the clubs to be too tame for their tastes as the latter grew darker and darker. They began to buy slaves on the black market and use them as they pleased. More recently, since money was not a concern at all, they had taken to disposing of slaves that no longer held their fancy in a most cruel fashion and they had also found the ultimate way to enjoy the spectacle.

I hope you all enjoy it as well!

MH

That slow zoom to the orgy inspired by Jen's dance was absolutely brilliant and stunningly erotic, the sexiest thing I have seen in a long time.

I also have VAM and I've been wanting to try to figure this sort of thing out for the longest time!
I also have VAM and I've been wanting to try to figure this sort of thing out for the longest time!
If you would like I could send you a .var file of a basic crux scene that I animated. In fact it is the same set of animations I have used in all of the videos I posted. I just used some thrust plugins that vary the scene. It is all with stuff in VAM, I think. I sent a copy to another person and it worked for them. It will get you rolling and you can add other things to the scene and change out characters of course. If interested, send me a PM.

MH

Back
Top Bottom