Messa ... Somewhere ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps something from Lancaster County?

Maybe in Intercourse, PA, that's in Lancaster County! And you can get a cool T-shirt to show your views on intercourse, too.

i_heart_intercourse_amish_pa_tee.jpg

Maybe in Intercourse, PA, that's in Lancaster County! And you can get a cool T-shirt to show your views on intercourse, too.

i_heart_intercourse_amish_pa_tee.jpg

The main road through Intercourse leads to Paradise (one of the next towns in PA). Truth. :D:rolleyes:

And yes !!!!!!!!!!!! Blue Balls, Too!

Blue Bell is there somewhere also!

And yes !!!!!!!!!!!! Blue Balls, Too!

Blue Bell is there somewhere also!

There are some interesting town names in that area that probably brought other connotations to mind back when they were coming up with names for them.

On our king-size bed we have a quilt that we bought in Intercourse, kind of hoping we might find it inspiring! :) Might actually make it over that way in June, planning to be in Philadelphia for a graduation ceremony.

I only meant that the town's name is "Blue Ball", in the singular. See how dull that is? :doh:
On the other hand, Wikipedia says:
"The town's name is suggestive, alluding as it does to the slang term "blue balls" (1916), which refers to the sexual condition of temporary testicular and prostate fluid congestion due to prolonged and unsatisfied sexual excitement. The publisher of Eros once asked that its magazine be mailed from Intercourse. Intercourse and Blue Ball are often listed among the "delightfully-named towns" in Pennsylvania Dutchland, alongside Mount Joy, Lititz, Bareville, Bird-in-Hand, and Paradise."

I had forgotten about Mount Joy and Lititz - it's been a few years.:D

Should probably give Messa her thread back. :oops:

I only meant that the town's name is "Blue Ball", in the singular. See how dull that is? :doh:
On the other hand, Wikipedia says:
"The town's name is suggestive, alluding as it does to the slang term "blue balls" (1916), which refers to the sexual condition of temporary testicular and prostate fluid congestion due to prolonged and unsatisfied sexual excitement. The publisher of Eros once asked that its magazine be mailed from Intercourse. Intercourse and Blue Ball are often listed among the "delightfully-named towns" in Pennsylvania Dutchland, alongside Mount Joy, Lititz, Bareville, Bird-in-Hand, and Paradise."

I had forgotten about Mount Joy and Lititz - it's been a few years.:D

Should probably give Messa her thread back. :oops:

My soeur ...

Will never fret about such things!

One soul ... One heart

image.jpeg

;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom