Messa ... Somewhere ...

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
In this thread, I will post some manips that I'll do in places which could arouse me ... real or imagined, never mind ...

If you wish, you can propose to me some pics where you could wish to view me crucified ... but not more than one by member ... I cant satisfy many propositions ...

First one :

An abandoned station ... a girl, alone, nailed to an old tree, harshly suffering but looking to the sky ... hoping ... the end of her pain ...

"The abandoned Messaline "

1 Messa somewehere.jpg

In this thread, I will post some manips that I'll do in places which could arouse me ... real or imagined, never mind ...

If you wish, you can propose to me some pics where you could wish to view me crucified ... but not more than one by member ... I cant satisfy many propositions ...

Loving this Messa. Now let me think? :doh:

First one :

An abandoned station ... a girl, alone, nailed to an old tree, harshly suffering but looking to the sky ... hoping ... the end of her pain ...

"The abandoned Messaline "

Alas, Siss, it seems that the work is done ...:( but you can try to search another one and to send to me by PM ...;):rolleyes:

Perhaps something from Lancaster County?

Attachments

• Amish_Farm1-1024x682.jpg
    Amish_Farm1-1024x682.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 182
  • amish-farm-attribute-to-Ela-Brun.jpg
    amish-farm-attribute-to-Ela-Brun.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 193
I have thought carefully and deeply about your question, Messaline.

I would like to see you crucified in the entrance to St Pancras Station, so that travellers get a glimpse of the very best that France has to offer!

(Alors que les voyageurs obtiennent un aperçu des meilleurs que la France a à offrir!)

st-pancras-entrance.jpg

:)

Back
Top Bottom