Messaline vs Paskell

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
Since that I was inventing the character of Paskell, I'm wondering if the two girls (Messa and Paskell ) are only two different persons, or a same person in different conditions ...
Perhaps that this thread will bring an answer ...

Messaline vs Paskell

Messa and Paskell are two gladiatrices, enslaved into the same gladiator'team ...
Of course, never they were engaged in the arena one against the other, but, I know
that
they are dreaming about that ...
So, profiting of an absence of their owner, they decided to start a fight !

1 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

... of course, Alexia and Judith are following the action ...

tbc ...

But, suddenly, a hand takes Messa'leg and brutally reverses her to the ground ! What's the hell !

6 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

While that Messa is lied to the ground, unconscious, the owner, Lumotus, is coming back !
" Never I can admit that you could kill each other, you're my property and you do stay alive to fight in the arena !
Now, Skategus, my bodyguard will punish you for your bad behavior ! "

7 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

Then, Messa and Paskell are harshly whipped :
" No mercy for those who were transgressing my rules ! " Says Lumotus ...

8 Messa vs paskell (3).jpg

And while Judith is in trouble in seeing her Messa suffering to the cross,
Alexia is apparently excited by the Skategus'rape of Paskell, tied to a X-cross !

9 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

tbc ...

Last edited:
Well, we continue ...

... Then, the problem is resolved and the training of the gladiatrices is starting again; they use of wooden'swords , so, there is no risk for having a serious wound ...

Paskell is training with a woman called Belinah, a girl coming from Britanny'islands, a strong warrior woman, knowing well the swordplay !

10 Messa vs Paskell.jpeg
When the girls do not fight with suffisciently ardor or when they are disobedient towards Skategus, a punisment is immediately carried out, a punisment which can be very severe ; as usual, Alexia is ravished in viewing a girl twisting under the lashes, while Judith is horrified though that she cant interfere ...

11 Messa vs paskell.jpg
But, these kinds of punisment are very infrequent, knowing well that the girls like too much the fight ...
Then, during the night, or during the time that they can take to going to the bathes, our girls have generally some discret but deep moments of love ...
... Alexia with Paskell 12 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

... and Judith with Messaline
13 Messa vs Paskell.jpg ...

tbc

But , a day, Lumotus organizes a meeting between different people, including some roman army'chiefs ; one of them, is particulary interested by these proud warriors'women ...

14 Messa vs Paskell.jpg
Then, you know Paskell, always full of fighting'spirit, always wanting to dominate her opponent !
... and she does !

15 Messa vs Paskell.jpg
" What a wonderful fighter ! " Exclaims the soldier'chief ... " This blond'girl is exactely what I'm searching to create a naked women legion ! It will distract our ennemies and let them without possibilities to escape their attack ! "

But Lumotus tempers his enthusiasm : " Oh no, this blond is meddled, always in rebellion : she's the daughter of a great chief of Britanny and her father has well trained her ! But you always are obliged to distrut her ... Fortunatelly, I've better ... "

16 Messa vs Paskell.jpg
" Then, see that !

I told STOP, the fight is finished Paskell !!!":mad:

Last edited:
We continue ...

Suddenly, a huge hand grabs the Paskell'throat to oblige her to let Belinah ...

17 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

... and to give her to Alexia, in charge now to punish her : she was, effectively, risking to wound Belinah in continuing the fight though that Lumotus had said " STOP " !
But, to tell you the truth, Alexia is adoring to whip her lover and, it seems, that Paskell could be not unhappy to be submitted to the whip ... Some people say this ...

18 Messa vs Paskell.jpg :eek::D:):rolleyes:

... in hearing the screams that these two girls are provoking after the whip'session, it seems that it could be right ...
" Ooooooh ! Aaaaaah! Yeeeeesss ! Woooooo ! ........ "

19 Messa vs Paskell.jpg:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never mind, Paskell, profitting that Alexia is not here, is playing with Belinah into the pool ...

20 Messa vs Paskell.jpg
... and, suddenly, Belinah says :
" Paskell, are you not disconsolate to not return to your country for ever ? You and me could try to get out this gladiatrix'life where we can, at all times, to die in the arena ! I've studied the itinerary and it seems that it's easily possible ... Oh, say yes, Paskell ! "
" But and Alexia ? " Anwers Paskell ...
" Oh, Alexia is a true roman woman and I dont think that she could come with us ... "
" But we're in love ... !"
" In love ? Do you think ? Alexia takes you like a slave, submitted to her desires ! Believe me, Paskell, I love you better than her !"
Paskell is in trouble ... Who can she believe ?
But, so much thrust into their relation, the two girls are not seeing that Alexia is watching them from the enter of the pool ...

Belinah&Paskell01_07_2.jpg :oops:

What could happen ?

To be continued ...

... And, of course, Alexia is not at all happy in viewing that !
She orders that the two girls are brought to the central garden ...

Belinah&Paskell01_08_1.jpg ... what it is done by two strong guards, carrying them like wisp of straw ...

Belinah&Paskell01_08_2.jpg ...

... and where they are crucified and harshly whipped ; people of the surrounding houses can hear their screams at each lash that they receive ... and their "Mercy" required though that they're women accustomed to the pain viewing their gladiatrix'status ...

Belinah&Paskell01_09_1.jpg ... and during this time, Alexia ................ DANCES !
:monoloco::eek:

TBC ...

... from now, like I've not suffisciently and adapted images of our two women, I'll use of other'ones, found on the net, trying that they could mostly look like them ...
Sorry but I cant do better ...

Then, after this whipping and that their asses has received the visit of their torturers'cocks :eek:, the two girls are taking a bath ...
25 Messa vs Paskell.gif gif

... and Belinah tells Paskell : " Are you conviced now that Alexia is not your lover'girl ?"

Paskell : " OK Belinah ! But what can we do to escape out off her mainmise ?"
Belinah : " It's easy, we can start during the night ; the next day only she will aperceive of our departure but we will be far away !"
Paskell : "OK, try that !"
Belinah : " Not only try ! Have succeed and we could re-find our country, the Britanny !"

Then, some days latter, our two women are ready to let the gladiatrix'house, with some weapons and armors ...

26  Messa vs Paskell.jpg

On the next evening, they are arriving to the Rubicon river, which is marking the beginning of the "provinces" and which, some centuries later, Julius Caesar will pass through to become the Roman Emperor ...

27 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

So, they can have some rest ... hum, I'm not sure ...
:D

28a Messa vs Paskell .jpg 28b Messa vs Paskell.gif 28c Messa vs Paskell.jpg

To be continued ...

Anyway, after this pleasant night, the two women are gone to pass through the Alpes'mountains, but they decided before to change their clothes ; dressed like hunters, they will be less remarked ...
So, in a tavern, they find a young woman who seems overjoyed to get these gladiatrix"costumes ...
Our two girls will become more incognito with their new clothes ...

29 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

Currently, Alpes are passed along the Mediterranean coast : it's more easy but full of roman soldiers and our girls dont wish to meet them ...
Then, they borrow another pass, more in the north ; but, suddenly, they'are surprised by some rude men, who hide them!
In front of them, the Hannibal'army is trying to invade roman country and for the same reasons is taking this discrete way ...

30 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

TBC ...

Back
Top Bottom