Messaline vs Paskell

Go to CruxDreams.com
When the army was gone, they thanks the men and want to continue their trip ...
"No ! No !" Say the men ! " We saved you from a deep peril, you've to make a gift for our tribe ! We need of new lineage , otherwise we're going to the extinction, so, you've to give us a child !"
"A child !!! " Scream the girls " No question ! We've to travel !"
But, in front of a decade of determined warriors, they can nothing ...
To be more submitted, they get, in first, a hard whipping ...

Messa vs Paskell (2).gif Messa vs Paskell.gif :eek:

... and obviously raped : they dont accept to "make love" with none of these warriors ...

Messa raped.gif Belindah raped.jpg

TBC ...

To feast their "work", the warriors are drinking and drinking (too much !), then into the middle of the night, they are all deeply sleeping ...
The two women profit of that to escape ; it's easy, the warriors thought that the girls would be exhausted and even not tied them, just put them into a pit recovered by a kind of wooden'grille ...

35 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

They join soon the river Rhône where they can clean herselves ...

36 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

..... and certainly ... more ...
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

37 Messa vs Paskell.jpg TBC ...

To feast their "work", the warriors are drinking and drinking (too much !), then into the middle of the night, they are all deeply sleeping ...
The two women profit of that to escape ; it's easy, the warriors thought that the girls would be exhausted and even not tied them, just put them into a pit recovered by a kind of wooden'grille ...

View attachment 1049925

They join soon the river Rhône where they can clean herselves ...

View attachment 1049928

..... and certainly ... more ...
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 1049930 TBC ...
Looks like there's some more "cleaning" going on out of the river....as in a very thorough "tongue bath" ;)

... but when the sun is rising, on the following day, a great surprise is waiting the two girls !

34 Messa vs Paskell.jpg ... Messa ? !!!

"Yes of course, and I'll put you into a slaves'group to come back to Rome and get all the worst tortures till your death for having defy Rome ! " Is answering Messa with a bad laugh ...

35 Messa vs Pakell.jpg ...

"Stop all these folks !!!

36 Messa vs Paskell.jpg

Do you think that you could continue for a long time
to write the story of this thread ?
You only are characters and I'm the true Messaline !
I'm only able to decide what you'll do !"

:D:oops::devil:

TBC...

Woooooooooo ! I need of some coolness !
Then, something that I rarely do : here is a video showing how I get it ... Yes, Mary (it's my videos'name) and Caprice ( or Barb, perhaps ?) ... Mmmmmmmmm! Lucky members, have fun ! 14 minuts of pleasure ... :rolleyes:

Wooooooooooo! Ich brauche etwas Coolness!
Dann etwas, was ich selten mache: Hier ist ein Video, das zeigt, wie ich es bekomme ... Ja, Mary (das ist der Name meines Videos) und Caprice (oder Barb vielleicht?) ... Mmmmmmmmm! Glückliche Mitglieder, viel Spaß! 14 Minuten Genuss ...:mit den Augen rollen:

Caprice ist ja auch eine wirkliche Schönheit. Sie auszutrinken ist etwas Wunderbares.

Since that I was inventing the character of Paskell, I'm wondering if the two girls (Messa and Paskell ) are only two different persons, or a same person in different conditions ...
Perhaps that this thread will bring an answer ...

Messaline vs Paskell

Messa and Paskell are two gladiatrices, enslaved into the same gladiator'team ...
Of course, never they were engaged in the arena one against the other, but, I know
that
they are dreaming about that ...
So, profiting of an absence of their owner, they decided to start a fight !

View attachment 1029258

... of course, Alexia and Judith are following the action ...

tbc ...

I love this set of images. Chapeau!

Back
Top Bottom