Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Under the burning sun of a Summer'day ...

On the left, LittleSiss is not completely nailed but she's already started into her trip ! :rolleyes:

In the bacground, Barb is, of course, complaining ... :D

Judith is, as usual, supervising all the scene ... :spider:

... after a harsh flagellation, I'm just arriving with difficulties ... soon, I'll be nailed with my friends, my cross is waiting ...
:oops:

184 My deep fantasy.jpg

Under the burning sun of a Summer'day ...

On the left, LittleSiss is not completely nailed but she's already started into her trip ! :rolleyes:

In the bacground, Barb is, of course, complaining ... :D

Judith is, as usual, supervising all the scene ... :spider:

... after a harsh flagellation, I'm just arriving with difficulties ... soon, I'll be nailed with my friends, my cross is waiting ...
:oops:

It’s nice when friends get together…

Is it not possible to increase the pain during the years?

If you are asking if as one is exposed to more pain they become more tolerant of it, then the answer is yes.

However I have to agree with Messa there is not a direct ratio between the amount (or maybe intensity) of pain and the pleasure you get from it. In fact I think it has a lot to do with the type of pain, how, where and under what circumstances it is inflicted.

I have had orgasms being whipped. When I tore my ACL there was no pleasure in it, just pain.

kisses

willowfall

If you are asking if as one is exposed to more pain they become more tolerant of it, then the answer is yes.

However I have to agree with Messa there is not a direct ratio between the amount (or maybe intensity) of pain and the pleasure you get from it.
Pleasure in pain is a mind & endorphins thing.
It is the "transgression" and "anticipation" that causes endorphins flow, what in turn raises arousal levels, IF the mind accepts it as "erotic".

Unfortunately, like with any drug, we tend to need / want more and more over time, unless this effect is consciously countered.
This is a slippery slope and a dead end as well, so it is worth to work against that effect by "rationing" such experiences, what keeps the arousal up without need for "more"!

Unfortunately, like with any drug, we tend to need / want more and more over time, unless this effect is consciously countered.
This is a slippery slope and a dead end as well, so it is worth to work against that effect by "rationing" such experiences, what keeps the arousal up without need for "more"!

I would emphatically disagree with this part of your statement.

Drugs\alcohol create a dependency that the body\brain becomes in need of because it can not generate the same feelings by doing other things. Personally (and my father's family is full of alcoholics) I believe this to be a failure of the individual to find it within themselves to experience life and enjoy it for what it is.

I can orgasm thru either sex or pain, I don't "need" one or the other, both are options and I indulge in them (or not) as I please. I don't HAVE to have either. For example covid has shutdown our BDSM club and I haven't had the pleasure of doing that for over a year now. Do I miss it, absolutely. Am I climbing the walls because I can't have it, no.

I also experience highs when I play sports, or give a good presentation in the board room, at a great scenic vista or on a quiet horseback ride thru the woods. And of course a myriad of other things.

Now I am speaking from the position of the submissive.

I have met Dominants who do need to increase the pain they GIVE to create the same joy within themselves because they get bored.

Boredom is the sign of an inferior intellect. More accurately I should say more than momentary boredom is the sign of an intellect unable to generate the ability to engage itself in whatever is around it.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom